[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in college >HHKV friendless loser >qt sits next

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 60168284_p0.jpg (760KB, 1217x1500px) Image search: [Google]
60168284_p0.jpg
760KB, 1217x1500px
>be me in college
>HHKV friendless loser
>qt sits next to me in calculus
>engineering major, gets good grades
>keeps looking at me
>for some reason she asks me out
>even though she's easily 8/10 she's never done more than kiss a boy in middle school
>even has interests
>think I hit the jackpot
>month later
>I can't fucking stand her
>everything she says is just incredibly dull stream of consciousness that she thinks is interesting, like "how I made my sandwich last week"
>don't think she's ever said anything interesting or ever made a joke, but she often says "that's funny!" after a story she tells and chuckles to herself
>loves animals, has 7 cats back home that she talks about constantly
>she's fucking horsegirl
>she's an "art person :3" even though everything she makes is kid art project level that anyone could do
>very normie taste, turns her nose up at anything she thinks is weird
>reads YA fiction all the time
>hates anything vulgar, says "but" instead of ass, "stinkin" instead of fucking etc
>has no social awareness and will blabber at anyone, pretty sure everyone hates her actually
>her only friends are ugly sjws and I think they're influencing her
>talks in i can haz cheezburger meme speak because she thinks it makes her cute
>I'm honestly not sure if she knows what sex is

I'm actually starting to hate her. But she's actually a virgin and has almost no social life and is also pretty nice and sweet and her body is fucking great. She might be my only chance to get laid, should I stick with her?
>>
Someone pls help me. orignal
>>
>>37524937
Well if you dislike her that much see if she'll have sex if not just break up with her
>>
>>37525511
It's not worth it man. If you find a girl in the future you want that is a virgin it'll be hard to approach her knowing you aren't a virgin. You could lie but what if you love her, you'd have to come clean eventually and it would hurt her. Coming from experience.
>>
did you try telling her that shit in person instead of ranting about it in her back over the internet
>>
>>37525871
That'd be pretty mean wouldn't it?
>>
>>37524937
>>her only friends are ugly sjws and I think they're influencing her
This is too big a red flag, drop her.
>>
>>37524937
Just dump her anon. If she gets too attached the way she acts she's gonna start pulling some, "If you leave me I'll kill myself." shit.
>>
>>37524937
you fucking faggot.
>I can't fucking stand her
>everything she says is just incredibly dull stream of consciousness that she thinks is interesting, like "how I made my sandwich last week"
she's already lonely as fuck
sounds like she doesn't have any chance for conversation even at home and probably talks to herself or cats and is lonely as fuck and friendless.
>don't think she's ever said anything interesting or ever made a joke, but she often says "that's funny!" after a story she tells and chuckles to herself
What're you expecting boy? Can't you initiate a fucking conversation? Get a clue retard, and you call yourself a man? Stop being a maladaptive dense fucker while she's trying her best.

She don't deserve a dense mofo like you.
>>
>>37525943

Op kys, you're pretty terrible.
>>
>>37525937
that's unlikely gonna happen. she's got pets.
>>37525918
what if she's a chameleon? who knows? I've been ((friends)) with normies temporarily
>>
lmao how do you go a whole month with a gf and not have sex with her what are you queer?
>>
>>37525983
She's really innocent, I don't think she's even faking.
>>
>>37524937
>>I can't fucking stand her
>>everything she says is just incredibly dull stream of consciousness that she thinks is interesting, like "how I made my sandwich last week"
Most women have nothing interesting to talk about. Good job op
>>
>>37525978
>what if she's a chameleon? who knows? I've been ((friends)) with normies temporarily

Far, far less likely for a woman to do that.
They're much more open to influence.
>>
>>37526016
Then OP just has to influence her the right way with his dick.
>>
>>37525898
you don't have to tell her she's an annoying cunt, things like "I don't like the way you say butt instead of ass" and explain why
>>
>>37526119
Do it while fucking her in the ass.
>>
>>37524937
>what if she's a chameleon? who knows? I've been ((friends)) with normies temporarily
Still not worth it
>>
>>37524937
sounds like the perfect woman to be honest with you familia, marry her
>>
Just think of her holes.
>>
op is a fucking faggot for real this time

>the most original comment ever xd
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.