[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >have schizophrenia >family acts like it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>be black
>have schizophrenia
>family acts like it doesnt matter
>does shit the drives me into schiz fits
>high chance im going to go crazy one of these days

who else /veryclose/ here
>>
>>37523944
me and my uncle has psychosis and we arent violent. when i was in the mental ward many violent blacks there claimed to be crazy and therefore the violence they committed "doesn't count".
is it (((coincidence)))? or just genetic?
>>
how is you being black linked to the rest of it?
>>
>>37523944
Be a super bad ass
>walk into the living room
>pull out gun
>shoot yourself in the head
That or hang yourself from a tree and make people wonder if the (((alt-right))) did it.
>>
>>37524063
gibsmedat/dindu nuffins/gud boi
>>
>>37524063
watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUp4bDa9M3o
>>
>>37524033
what are you trying to say here

>>37524063
a majority of black people dont respect mental illness as a real thing and even think its funny and a majority of my family falls right in line with that culture
>>
>>37523944
I try to change my attitude towards my delusions

Like I'll hear a whisper or see something that isn't there and just think "oh hey friend!"
It sounds silly but it makes it less scary
>>
>>37523944
Move the fuck out and/or see a professional
>>
>>37524161
black people are violent by nature and cannot take responsibility for their actions, apparently cant take hints either
>>
>>37523944
I had a bad bout of psychosis a few years ago from Bipolar Type I and, I gotta tell you, pills are the only thing that brought me down to normal. It took quite some time to figure out the perfect med even after I had been put on anti-psychotics.

The pills do put a damper on my personality (I'm bipolar, so duh), but I'd do practically anything to avoid another psychotic fit. Get treatment before it's too late. I hear repeated psychotic breaks can damage you permanently.
>>
>>37524170

its not that simple for me. i feel physical pain when they mock me and all it does is make my heart start racing and my head start pounding. the voices tell me to kill them or i keep hearing the mockery for hours on end. i just want to be free of the pain i dont have to be subjected to. everybody chipped in to get me sent to a psych ward when i said i was going to kill my brother and kill myself when the cops show up but they cant respect that i have a disability now that im out
>>
>>37524369
Did they not give you anything after releasing you? Surely you'd have some sort of treatment plan after getting out of a psych ward? It sounds like your symptoms are treatable.
>>
>>37523944
Dont take this lightly my friend
If you live at home, try to distance yourself from them as far as youpossible can. If you have any friends ask them for help

You can do it
>>
>>37524272
i cant i dont have anywhere else to go and i cant work like this. im going to the doctor for some new meds so ill see where it goes from there
>>
>>37524275
here's a hint, youre a stupid faggit by nature.
>>
File: 1452214097123.jpg (86KB, 552x828px) Image search: [Google]
1452214097123.jpg
86KB, 552x828px
Ayo hol up, OP
>sniffs and scratches nose
>adjusts loose pants
>instinctively looks around for police
>pours out some of my liquor in remembrance of muh boys

Have you tried getting medicine for it?
>>
>>37524578
maybe so, but even still i can take responsibility for it, support myself and refrain from violence and theft
>>
>>37523944
I am living with a schizo who is addicted to heroine and has been off pills for years.

He never talks to me, takes forever to answer questions, stalks around the house, never showers or takes care of himself, looks 'out of it' and stays up all night long. He also washes his hands with Clorox, and washes them excessively every day. Sometimes, he puts shit in his family's food to make them sick.

He also doesn't have a job, and lies about literally everything. I'm a NEET too though, and am living with another family that enables his shit.

Whatever you do OP, please take your pills.
>>
>>37524712
>He also washes his hands with Clorox
Are they ok? What do his hands look like?
>>
>>37524752
They are red, cracked and dried out.
>>
>>37524780
Just put that fucker out of his misery, jesus.
>>
>>37524796
It's his family's fault. They don't even think anything is wrong with him.
>>
>>37524692

take responsibility and stop trying to bait/incite a violent race flame war then. fucking liar
>>
how do you feel 'bout dem CIA crackaz?
>>
>>37524886
how can i do anything? i am a mere anon. your just buttblasted, sorry your cray cray tay tay
>>
File: 1401375586383.jpg (31KB, 288x316px) Image search: [Google]
1401375586383.jpg
31KB, 288x316px
>>37523944
>Half-brother is schizoid
>Turns out if you have a 3rd degree relative with schizophrenia and you smoke marijuana as a teenager, the odds you develop it increase 20x

Might be walking into these threads for real someday. I'm only 20 years old.
>>
>>37523944
Why do psycho black weebs love Two-hands so much?
>>
>>37525201
Not to be rude, but schizoid and schizophrenic have different meanings. You shouldn't misuse words if you can help it.
>>
i love black lagoon period. pretty comfy despite the edgyness of it all.
>>
>>37525699
ment for >>37525237

rebby
>>
>>37525299
I have the same pet peeve with people using BPD to mean Bipolar Disorder when it actually refers to Borderline Personality Disorder. Also when people think that BD necessarily gives you any symptoms of BPD.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.