[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things people do that make you either gain or lose respect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3736.jpg (13KB, 414x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3736.jpg
13KB, 414x355px
ITT: things people do that make you either gain or lose respect for them instantly.

I'll start.
Anyone who doesn't stop at a stop sign. I instantly think less of them, even so far as considering them sub human scum who I wouldn't bat an eyelash at if they got T-boned and died
>>
>>37523698
I like you. You're alright.
:D
Any one who texts and drives.
>>
File: 1495165786822.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1495165786822.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
Rolling stops all day pussy. Why would I care if some autist respects me?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 218x231px
>>37523727
>me posting this right now while driving
>>
>>37523727
This too. I pull over to make my posts here.
>>37523729
You're a faggot who can't drive properly. It's fine, I understand you're handicapped and can't understand basic signage.
>>37523743
Unironically die in a car crash
>>
>>37523698
You're just jealous because you failed your road test for the 7th time in a row and mummy isn't going to take you anymore until you show initative
>>
File: 6cf[1].png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf[1].png
361KB, 858x725px
>>37523698

People who treat wait staff like fucking objects

Never worked in food service, but I always feel really bad for the waitress/waiter getting verbally shellacked while he/she can just stand there and smile and nod so that they keep their jobs.

Meanwhile, the fat burgerlander doing the yelling just want to feel powerful, because their food is exactly what they ordered and now they changed their minds. Why didn't the staff know they'd change their minds, God!
>>
>>37523698
frogposting ,especially rage frogposting is painfully pathetic
>>
File: 1492910874031.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492910874031.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>37523779
Nothing triggers normals like road safety
>>
Anything less than perfection is nothing to me. I live a lie too, hobnobbing with people I know in my heart are virtually worthless. Why do I do it? It's hard mang, but if I ever want to rise above it'll be through lying my ass off, so maybe I am doing god's work. Maybe.

If you wondering what perfection is, well, I exaggerate, but, nobody I ever meet meets the bill. All people who work, who value hobnobbing with other losers, who want to be wealthy in material possessions but not spiritual ones, who can't starve for any period of time, who hate power, who believe in the power of love, and so on. I'm not "better" than them, but at least I ain't spiritually barren.
>>
>>37523787
I worked as a waiter. Thank you for you consideration.
>>
File: elon-musk-20837159-1-402.png (132KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
elon-musk-20837159-1-402.png
132KB, 300x300px
>>37523787
I'm not rude and I tip 20%. That being said I refuse to pretend we are friends and don't want to talk beyond the absolute minimum.
>>
>>37523698
Anyone who pretends to be a girl.

So, like, all of this board.
>>
>>37523698
When I was taking the test to get my driver's license the instructor literally got pissed at me for going to a complete stop while at a stop sign, instead of just slowing to check for traffic like everyone else does.
>>
>>37524183
I'm >>37524000
That's literally all we want. Just be polite in return, and give us the queue to scoot away as soon as possible.
>>
I have no respect for anyone who isn't white or asian.
>>
>>37524364
You sound like a real hit at parties
>>
>>37524407
I don't go to parties. I like drinking alone and thats it.
>>
>>37523698
if they have autism, origi9jalsd
>>
>>37523698

They treat me like a tool...
>>
Man, these threads take me back to my 20s when I was a confused and angry youth that acted as if I was self assured and knew it all. For me it was crocs,aviator shades and people who bought the Motorola razr just to be cool, I hated them!
>>
>>37524364

Trump support i figure, why would it be a surprise that your are a racist.
>>
>>37524831
Or i have been bullied by blacks mexicans and mixed all my life. Thats why i hate them so much. Do not assume my world veiw you cunt.
>>
>>37524865
I'd bully a faggot like you too and I'm white
>>
>>37523698
people who work on movie sets and drive Haddads trucks. They act so smug like the own the world.

also actors, college students, and college professors.

basically the bourgeois. and I'm a rich industrialist.
>>
>>37523698
Aughh yeah. It's incredible how low my opinion of people that fail to stop at stop signs is. A lot of driving things make me hate people so much. People that don't use their blinkers, man, or they use it but it's as they're switching lanes or worst, after they've already done it. Blinkers are to show what you are going to do, not what you are doing or what you just did, you fuckers. I hope you get in a fucking accident and you survive but your first born child that you were taking to disneyland for the first time becomes a vegetable that you keep alive although everytime you look at him, you hate yourself more and more until you get feelings to kill yourself but you realize how fucking selfish that would be so then you think you need to end your sons suffering... and then you kill yourself

I'm okay, I swear.
>>
>>37524865
>Or i have been bullied by blacks mexicans and mixed all my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
>>37524950
>>37524899
Easy to say when you are on the internet. You are both normalfaggots.
>>
>>37525022
It's easy to have a hearty laugh off the internet too m8
>>
File: images~02.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images~02.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Things I do that make women instantly lose respect for me:

>Reveal to them that I love them back.

Sometimes girls show interest in me, then go through great lengths to show affection. Last girl that did that told me she had feelings for me and cried that I hesitated to do the same.

The moment I started to have feelings back, I'm suddenly regarded as beta and they begin to resent me. Then they block me.

It's as if.... Women only want me for validation.
>>
>>37525051
>It's as if.... Women only want me for validation.

They do. They see you as a tool. Nothing more.
>>
>>37525051
Nahh dude u just do it too late, u gotta have feelings for them at the same time they have feelings for you
>>
Littering, specially your fucking cigarette butts. You're not important enough to not have to worry where you throw you shit, fags.
>>
>>37525043
Haha ok. :3
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.