[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did 4chan as a whole become a cesspool for femanons? I thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: mgtow.png (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
8KB, 237x212px
When did 4chan as a whole become a cesspool for femanons? I thought /pol/ and /b/ were infected. But no, here too. I only left for like 3 years.

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR HOLY LAND LADS?
>>
I don't care if normalfriends come here. They liven up the site and give it a more positive atmosphere.

As for you, OP, I wonder why you even bother. MGTOW has been shit on by /pol/ and /r9k/ very brutally in many ways. Why do you care that this place is being overrun by femanons? This was never a friendly place for you to begin with, and I mean that in the most factual way possible.
>>
>>37523711
>mgtow shit on by /pol/ and /r9k/

It's like I don't even know this forum board anymore...

Wait what, pol? Bullshit. They're still threads discussing how women are inferior creatures on there right now. As they should.
>>
>>37523797

See, this proves you don't come here often. Yes, /r9k/ and /pol/ hate MGTOW. In fact, /pol/ can never stop sperging out about it. I and others are accused of being MGTOW on there regularly, even when we make posts that simply explain the young male perspective and why so many of are so reluctant to opt in these days.

I just don't see the value in you defending the same people who shat on you and your friends. Just let this place be overrun by normalfriends, maybe it will become more friendly for everyone.
>>
>>37523797

/pol/ hates it because they love their "muh white procreation" fetish. Mgtow = Muslims take over the world, in their eyes.
>>
File: woke.jpg (42KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
woke.jpg
42KB, 450x325px
Actual MGTOW in the sense of the word would be cool confident guys that lay bitches and have relationships, just on their own terms

MGTOW are being shat on because those who identify as them here are usually deluded beta cucklets who think being autismal incels makes them MGTOW
>>
>>37523868
>you don't care about degeneracy

You. You and all those Pepe loving REE people are the ones that did this. You allowed them in. I have to relocate... find another chan board... spend my life searching the deep webs.

On a serious note, can you provide statistics or proof? This doesn't explain the threads I saw earlier denouncing females as inferior beings. Or the posts being posted now expressing the male perspective against female radicalism.
>>
File: u.jpg (321KB, 665x786px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
321KB, 665x786px
i'm undesirable in real life and 4chan is the only place that will give me attention for having a vagina
>>
File: sammy the sad salmon dotn steal.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sammy the sad salmon dotn steal.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>37523627
>all these """fembot""", "straight female here" threads getting serious replies
worst thing is, I know it's just other autists pretending and they choose to perpetuate this /b/-tier norm shitposting
>>
>>37523627
Never had much experience with MGTOW, but they seem to be in 4 groups-
>guys who make sure they have equal ground in a relationship
>guys who went through an abusive relationship and want to share their story
>shitlords
>incels who think holding onto their virginity gives them intelligence beyond the "degenerates"
>>
More women are on 4chan, and other things like it.

Shocking!
>>
>>37523918
wot. I don't really understand how mgtowism is counter-intuitive to counter-Muslims. Not really even remotely related as far as I'm concerned.

>>37523932
>on their own terms

Being key. There's no... fuck a chick every 5 months or we renounce your penis. The whole penis not just penis privilege. Whatever the man decides is best is thus so. I'm wondering are did the original posters from boards just migrate to other chan forums. Hmm.
>>
>>37523991
>>37523966
So. Let me get this straight. We replaced raging degenerates... with more liberal degenerates. Hmm.
>>37524047
>shitlords

Yep, those ones had the best posts during gamergate.
>>
>>37523961

>On a serious note, can you provide statistics or proof? This doesn't explain the threads I saw earlier denouncing females as inferior beings

/pol/ and /r9k/ have misogynistic undertones, but the very label of "MGTOW" is hated on both boards. I should know, I'm not a MGTOW myself but I defended you guys and the right for you to say whatever you want. Again, you don't come here often, so you are oblivious to all of this. I could even link you to a thread I made on /r9k/ asking what they think about MGTOW like a week ago, and most of the responses were extremely negative.
>>
Fuck you bitch, don't act like you faggots haven't taken over a board before remember the great Newfag invasion of '07? You fags are the oldfags of this invasion C O L O N I Z E D
>>
>>37524315
>misogynistic undertones,

UNDERTONES?! Wut. No. These were not undertones when I was here 3 years ago, Alex Jones was still heralded as a hero, absolute denunciation of both liberals and females were essentially the samething, etc.

Are you essentially saying... Islam... made /pol/ more egalitarian. Sure send me the thread. I doubt it's now "undertones" given there's still memes, threads, and discussions that are... male-centric and confused as misogynist by mainstream media
>>
There are no females here and haven't been for a long time if ever. It's just a bunch of literal faggots RPing.
>>
File: 149534808747.jpg (58KB, 1024x249px) Image search: [Google]
149534808747.jpg
58KB, 1024x249px
>>37523627
Your friendly reminder.
Do not fall for this defeatist cuckery.
>>
>>37524379
I'm an oldfag since 2001 kiddo. There was no colonization. Just some kids ruining our hermiticism for lulz honestly. But not by much. I did see the usage of summerfag being used a lot more often in those days.

So what. Is this invasion force the egalitarian, moderates who accept certain western degenerate ideas like lgbt rights to spite Islam, brigade?
>>
>>37524472
You don't actually believe that right? No one is that retarded.
>>
>>37524513
Never understood this argument. So... your essentially positing two extremes. Either you were "forced" to go your own way to your future gas chambers in feminist auschwitz. Or. You participate in their game and in the expectations and responsibilities rendered to you. Unfairly so at times when considering soft-politics in college, the total and complete annihilation of free-speech in Canada due to the gender pronoun bill, and last but not least, unequal laws that favor females over men in terms of alimony, child reproductive rights, rape accusations, etc.

Sip one koolaid or the other it seems like?
>>
>>37524447

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/37221504/

There's the thread. Now tell me why you're a cuck who shills for people that despise you.
>>
>>37524513
Let me guess, you're going to post one of the few times that a confirmed female posted a couple times and proceeded to be sperged over for months after. If you want to pull needles, sure but the percentage is so small that it may as well be 0. I guarantee that 99.9999% of "femanon here" or threads where robots ask "females" questions are filled with nothing but faggots pretending to be women.

Even the most busted bridge-troll of a woman has no reason to be here.
>>
>>37524642
disregard i sucks cocks. Meant for
>>37524544
>>
>not knowing other chan sites
pleb alert
>>
>>37524619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLbjmIajj9g

Because even Jordan B Peterson, a god-emperor in his own right amongst these boards, realizes his mistake in berating all mgtows.

Question, so is their a purity test you have to pass? As observations in the law system are fairly agreed upon on both sides. That these laws maul and rail against men in favor against women. So back to the question, is there a female one has to fuck every 3 days in order to maintain their shiny MGTOW membership badge?

It's a funny hypocrisy calling them all incels.
>>
File: tits_or_gtfo.png (528KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
tits_or_gtfo.png
528KB, 640x780px
>>37523627
The day you stopped enforcing this.
Pic Related.
>>
>>37524675
TELL ME OF THE OTHER CHANS.

Joking. Used to visit others that are being considered spam now by the fucking captcha system so I can't say them. Should revisit them. Hmm.
>>
>>37524689

I'm not a MGTOW because although I agree that western society hates men, a) I cannot form any connections with any communities, that's just the way I am and b) I may meet a good woman one day that I would like to commit to. I said may. The chances are incredibly slim, and I'm /comfy/ just doing my own thing here, but still. A good woman is nothing to disregard.

Jordan Peterson is just another e-celeb as far as I'm concerned. I can't understand why you want to help /pol/ and /r9k/. As misogynistic as they can be, they have a severe hatred for lesser males and the arguments they use against non-Chad men are the exact fucking arguments feminists use.
>>
File: 1395466454299.gif (40KB, 620x626px) Image search: [Google]
1395466454299.gif
40KB, 620x626px
>>37524697
Absolutely. But that wasn't on me. I feel there was a mass migration of posters.

Feels like a younger generation posts here now.
>>
>>37524771
>why you want to help /pol/ and /r9k/.

When did I say that? I was using them as constant variables to express how things have changed. Only to find that they too may have transformed over the years.

Liberalism really is a plague.

Additionally, I don't think MGTOW advocates for men to completely deprive themselves away from a good woman. That's the incel representation talking. It's more knowledge of disproportionate power women have in the western world.

Sure you may meet a good one. But given they have more power to choose from a greater stock, they're fairly more open and free in comparison to say the 1980s, and have laws specifically catered to their genitals, I would choose wisely what my next actions would be. And if her requests are completely untenable, cut her off by the stem and don't bother with a lost cause. You even see this power practiced in r9k boards now with more femanons freely showing pictures of themselves without the fear of the harassment they may have received if they came here earlier in 4chan's life-cycle. Or perhaps even worse if they came during the "pedo" era where men would just coax the one girl that attention whored to them.

That's MGTOWism for me.
>>
>>37524883

>When did I say that?

Well, you made a thread asking what happened to "our holy land" but it was never "our holy land". /pol/ and /r9k/ have been anti-MGTOW for a long time and you used the MGTOW picture for your OP so I figured I'd talk about that.

I know very well how western society works in all this, so we're birds of a feather talking about how easy women have it and how hard men have it. And I despise the idea of completely giving up. But maybe I'll be one of those guys who doesn't find a good woman. I have to just deal with it, if that is the case. But who knows.

You very clearly don't come here much. When I first came to /r9k/ in 2014, I was appalled at how anti-male and pro-slut this place was. It was disgusting. That's why I welcome a change, any change. I'd rather this place be a place where we can share memes and discuss normalfag things rather than this place be a constant hotbed where robots fight with sluts, feminists, redditors, and whatever anonymous vermin come here to teach us a lesson. Normalfags are harmless and they neutralize us all.
>>
>>37524697
This is also why the board is infested with trannies and tranny-lovers.
>>
>>37523627
MGTOW is reddit personified

>>37523932
>usually

Always. Every single "man" who identifies as a MGTOW is a fat faggot. It's what being a vegan is. It's embarrassing tumblr-tier shit like genderfluids and asexuals.
>>
>>37524960
Bullshit. It was far more anti-female and that was fine as a reactionary approach towards feminism. It was as inflammatory as it was when gamergate was still around and then migrated to infinity. Which I never minded because it's shitposting after all. But some of the most heinous crap would come from all boards during the five guys burger and fries fiasco.

Perhaps that's my most vivid memory of this place honestly. I have been visiting in and out since 2001 though have no way of really proving this.

> where robots fight with sluts,

I disagree. The sluts that do come here seek attention and gain it very easily without any form of rejection. Normalfags are cancer. They're like... in a sense... moderate Muslims in comparison to political Islam. Sure, they may openly denounce a few things from the main sect, but ultimately they allow for the entirety of a toxic cult into our territory like Trojan horses.

It's interesting how normalized 4chan has gotten. In a few years it's probably going to be the new place for edgy celebrities to herald from for a quick taste of fame.
>>
>>37525250
>>37524522

>2001

4chan was created in 2003
>>
>>37525250

>Bullshit. It was far more anti-female and that was fine as a reactionary approach towards feminism

No, feminists don't work like that. The more you hate them, the more you attract them so you can fight with them. The best way to get rid of feminists is to have nothing to do with them. Feminists can't shill if the board is just a bunch of teens posting funny memes. In 2014, it was an absolute chaotic shitfest and it was very pro-slut and anti-male. It has gotten much better.

>Normalfags are cancer. They're like... in a sense... moderate Muslims in comparison to political Islam. Sure, they may openly denounce a few things from the main sect, but ultimately they allow for the entirety of a toxic cult into our territory like Trojan horses.

All normalfags do is share memes and post cringey things that aren't really funny to robots. They are harmless. They post like kids. They come across as having a positive mindset to me so I don't see why they shouldn't stay.

>It's interesting how normalized 4chan has gotten. In a few years it's probably going to be the new place for edgy celebrities to herald from for a quick taste of fame.

It's already like that. Speaking of Jordan Peterson. E-celebs get their attention mainly from here. It's gotten so bad that now 4chan is their main base of fandom, and places like twitter and facebook are their backups. That is a complete reversal from what it was like even 2 years ago.
>>
>>37525342
>normalfagging.

Welp. It was fun. Thanks for the information man. Still miss the good ole days. It doesn't feel the same.

And perhaps it was anti-male here but on other boards it was a VERY different atmosphere. Don't know how robot board became a liberal safespace back then given that controversy, but meh.

Guess it's time to go to more obscure boards.
>>
>>37524513
this post so much desu
its like being fired and storming out of the office yelling 'oh yeah? well i quit!'
>>
Looking at the politically incorrect thread I created, ehhh it seems more mixed than robot thread.
>>
>>37525085
newfag detected
original
>>
>>37524256
It's like they changed shifts
>>
>>37525917
>in b4 mandatory post about moot JOKING about wanting to be the little girl
>>
>>37524697
That pretty much sums it up right there.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.