[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the 'go to college' meme >30k in student

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Blog_Img11.jpg (61KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
Blog_Img11.jpg
61KB, 720x541px
>fell for the 'go to college' meme
>30k in student debt
>can't even find a fucking job that pays more than minimum wage

The game is rigged, boys. The Jews have won.
>>
>>37523472
2008 really fucked us up. Fucking Jews.
>>
>>37523472
thats why i dropped out of college and learned a trade. I live a comfy, debt free life senpai
>>
>be idiot
>get worthless degree from clown college
>complain online
Literally you OP
>>
File: pepe_calculator.jpg (11KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_calculator.jpg
11KB, 236x314px
>27
>lib arts degree from mediocre state school with sub-3.0 GPA
>fucked around a lot in college and took 6.5 years to graduate
>earn almost 60K with amazing benefits
>my manager doesn't treat me like a worthless slave, my office is pretty laid back and I get to work from home often so I don't want to kill myself at the end of the shift
>six figures within the next 5-6 years is possible if I want to work 50-60 hours per week as a manager
>I'm in one of the cheapest parts of the country so I live pretty comfortably at what I'm making now
inb4 "muh daddy's job" I didn't know a single person at this company before I was hired, I did not network at all in college and my family has no useful connections
inb4 "muh diversity hire" I'm a fucking white male
>>
>>37523472
>apply for job at local university
>think this is unlikely
>apply to a bunch of fast food and coffee joints to hedge my bets
>get rejected from fast food and coffee places
>get considerable better job offer at university

Okay so apparently I can be entrusted with running a lab, but not pouring coffee?
>>
File: 1496277710105.jpg (91KB, 750x479px) Image search: [Google]
1496277710105.jpg
91KB, 750x479px
>go to community college for free
>uni normies come in to talk
>try to convince us that uni is great
>try to play off the debt as nothing, like it doesn't like linger over them
>"it's worth it for da experience"
>they don't realise it's different for everyone
>tfw didn't fall for the uni experience meme
>>
>>37523472
>go for RNA
>hurrr you are a murse
>pass my nclex
>get ER job right out of school at 65,000 a year
>paid off debt in a year

Seems you need to research the job market before you dive in. Certain careers are stagnating or dying, healthcare will always be needed.

I would also suggest trade school, no shame in it at all. We need carpenters, plumbers, HVAC, electricians, because most of the good ones are in the current retirement population.
>>
>>37524858
Not to be a dick, but for all your education, you don't seem too bright.

>healthcare will always be needed
I get that you like to use this as your little security blanket that keeps you from being afraid, but remember everyone thought we'd always need travel agents and chimney sweeps too. Healthcare will always be needed but it will likely look radically different in 15 years. Biotech is booming and it's nice you get paid 65k/year to wipe asses and give shots, but don't think for a fucking second some Pajeet in silicon valley isn't working on a robot right now that can do that shit.

>I would also suggest trade school, no shame in it at all. We need carpenters, plumbers, HVAC, electricians, because most of the good ones are in the current retirement population.

This meme needs to die. Those jobs are mostly contract - i.e. you're 1099 (taxed out the ass), get paid hourly, and have no benefits. Jobs aren't consistent and most tradesmen go without work for weeks at a time until they land another project. It's not STEADY work where you get paid to just dick around like most office jobs. The payscale is also capped at like 80k for MOST people in those professions. Yeah you can go own to have your own plumbing business, but that's a minority of people. Also your body will be broken by 45, then what will you do?

So again, you really seem like a narrow-minded dolt. The interplay between employment and higher education is very complex and nuanced. There are no easy answers like "be a nurse!" or "go into trades duhhhh!" - that's how you end up with the law school bubble, Computer Science bubble, and in the 80s it was the business bubble. Nursing and engineering are next.
>>
>>37525270
Imagine sperging out THIS hard over nursing and trades
>>
>>37525270
"Ha, now that I've shown that high-earning normal person who is boss using the power of my SUPERIOR LOGIC, it is time for me to yet again waste another evening of my life on this shit website. I feel sorry for these plebs, they'll never understand the world like I will."

I know the reason you feel the need to go around shitting on other people's thoughts like this. He just said what he did, and what he has observed to see working for some people, doing absolutely nothing wrong. You are personally incapable of doing these things, you couldn't possibly succeed doing them, partly because you won't even give yourself a chance and try to do something. Because of that you feel the need to get defensive of your world view, and to explain that things are actually worse than they seem. I'm glad I don't listen to people like you, I've just graduated my computer science degree and I'm starting work in a few weeks making double what I've ever made in my life, straight away. Hard work got me to this position, and believing in myself. Just because you don't doesn't mean you need to try and drag everyone else down with you, it's just sad.
>>
>>37523472
College is a waste of time if you aren't Chad or Stacy. They try to make you feel bad with their elitist frats and sororities. They'll take your money and then promise you a job. When half of getting a job is being attractive and likeable. Stupid people can literally get paid loads of money. As long as they're good looking and charismatic.
>>
>>37523472
I've been out of college for 2 years and make about $55k

go for an actually useful degree

I'm still depressed as fuck, money doesn't help at all.
>>
>>37523472

Listen to jews, always lose.

Just look at white women.
Worst reputation of the lot. Even worse than american ghetto black women (The jews pulled that "don't need no man" shit with them, look at what happened, fatherless kids either through abandonment or because they got jewed in family court).

Never trust jews.

Unfortunately, far, far too many women trust the Jews, Apparently they say all the right things to women in order to get them hooked onto anuda scheme.
>>
>>37523655
ummm dude. what the fuck job do you have?
>>
>>37526263
> professional LARPer

this comment is originally original
>>
File: pain-scale-chart.png (33KB, 740x246px) Image search: [Google]
pain-scale-chart.png
33KB, 740x246px
>>37525270
Oh dear, someone sperged out over my post.

On this chart can you tell me where your ass pain registers?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.