[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 2 other losers that i hang out with >both get gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: revengenow.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
revengenow.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>have 2 other losers that i hang out with
>both get gf about a year ago
>none of them had anything in common with us so hanging out with them is horribly inane
>lose contact over year as any attempt of me to hang our (sans roastie gfs) are thwarted by my former "friends"
>become depressed as I basically go from functional autismo to full blown basement dweller in year
> start to accept new life and feel better

today

> former "friend" text me for first time in like 6 months asking if we want to hang out.
> follow up that roastie gf dumped him
> lookwhocomescrawlingback.png

How do I make my revenge as sweet as possible? I have no plan to ever hang out with this roastie munching traitor ever again.
>>
you are a fucking loser OP top kek keep burning those bridges
captcha: bridges
>>
you sound really pathetic LOL
>>
>>37523244
rape him anon it's the only way to truly establish dom
>>
>>37523303
As pathetic as abandoning longtime friend just because you got a shot at the normie life? Shall I just wait until he gets another gf and crawl back into my basement to wait for him?
>>
>>37523297
I have come to accept that but better a loser than a traitor loser.
>>
>>37523244
>How do I make my revenge as sweet as possible? I have no plan to ever hang out with this roastie munching traitor ever again.

You don't deserve friends. You are a manifestation of envy and sloth. You'll do nothing. You'll hang on to your feelings of injustice as though they were totems that validate the pettiness that lost you your friends.
>>
>>37523399
If being virtuous is abandoning a longtime friend just because you found some pussy to slobber over i'd rather be a sinner.
>>
You're an idiot and you're going to be miserable the rest of your life while pretending you have some sort of moral superiority (you don't)
>>
>>37523467
I didn't say your friend was virtuous. I said you were petty. You're not even a sinner because your natural defense mechanism is avoidance. Sinning takes desire, motivation. If you at least sinned, maybe you'd understand your friends more.
>>
>>37523395
you still have yet to learn the lesson of "picking your battles"
>>
>>37523517

Petty? He could have come over once in a fucking year. I even tried to hang out the three of us in the beginning, to not be petty. I couldn't stand her. I tried to keep in contact but it was always "Well if Stacey can come" or "I wish you could give Stacey another chance" and other shit like that.

He could literally have taken a few hours of his time in about a year to come hang out with me, but he didn't.

And now he will pay the price.
>>
>>37523244

Say "Sorry, busy with the gf today :)"

And then never reply again.

Moral fags, fuck off.
>>
>>37523648
Idk, he will know I'm full of shit. But thanks for being the only one providing constructive and meaningful advice.
>>
>>37523667

If he'll know your lying I guess you could always do the "New phone who this?".
>>
>>37523358
Youd abandon your loser friends too if a girl ever showed real interest in you. Because youre a desperate loser trying to smear yourself in resentment and bitternes with the futile hope that you can drown the crushing loneliness and desire for love and intimacy that you truly desire.

If you stop denying it, it becomes easier.
>>
>>37523626
>I tried to keep in contact but it was always "Well if Stacey can come" or "I wish you could give Stacey another chance" and other shit like that.

It's as I expected. He let his love of his girl trump his love of your friendship, but you let your hate and envy trump your love of his friendship. You could have taken a few hours of your time to spend with both of them, even if you don't like her. There are going to be many times in your life where you may have to spend time in unwelcome company and you have to decide if you'd rather spend your time with both people you like and people you dislike or spend time alone. Your friend wanted you to be happy for him. He wanted the people he likes to get along with each other. He already paid a price. He was forced to choose between you and her because of your pettiness. Now, not only were you unhappy that he got a girlfriend, but you're gleeful that he's been dumped. You're malicious and you don't deserve friends.
>>
File: 1487960040106.gif (9KB, 209x301px) Image search: [Google]
1487960040106.gif
9KB, 209x301px
>pretend to be gay
>seduce him
>make him fall for you
>have an incredibly strong and loving relationship for years
>finally propose to him
>plan a beautiful wedding
>and then dump him for your other friend

Keep it simple you know?
>>
>>37523754
I'm pretty much in the same boat as OP.
>Had a best friend who I talked to everyday because we had nearly everything in common with each other
>He later gets girlfriend and refuses to even acknowledge me because getting pussy is more important
Great times
>>
>>37523713
Sound like you have some experience of shitting on real friends as soon as some roastie flaps by. Typical projection, like thieves who thinks everybody steals. I never demanded that he dump her or anything like that. I wasn't happy he got a gf, but I could accept it if it made him happy. I just wanted him to come hang out like old times like once in a while. It's not even that he has a lot of things to do, he just choose to spend all time with Stacey and nothing on his old friend who stuck with him for a long time. Now he will feel how sad and alone I was for the last year, and I will be happy and strong because I have already accepted it. I know for a fact that he has no other friends and he put all his eggs in the roastie-basket. Now he will pay the price of cunt.
>>
>>37523244
Fuck his ex and take pictures
>>
>>37523887
I've been on both sides of this sort of thing, but I've never let my important friendships fade out, even when I've been lost in that tunnel of romantic love. Don't get me wrong, I've lost friends but for worse betrayals. Sure, I've fantasized about revenge too, but ultimately, some people aren't even worth the mental real estate. There's no point in stewing in your own emotions and letting that drag your life down until you're a barely functioning shut-in. Live your life.
>>
>>37523887

I have a theory that this is actually an attractive factor why some low status females go for beta males. It's like if they manage to get steal away somebody from another girl, it validates them that they managed to get somebody to give up something emotionally valuable for them. It provides status and good feeling to brag to her friends how he made her bf "stop hanging out with those loser friends of his".
>>
>>37523955
>I wasn't happy he got a gf
why not man? i'd be happy if my friend got a gf and i'm sure he'd be happy if i got one.
>>
>>37524042
I really have nothing better to do so stewing in revenge will be a nice break from my usual apathy.
>>
I had a similar situation OP. Best friend of 15 or more years got a GF and over time he made more and more excuses why he couldn't hang out. Eventually I stopped making the effort and didn't see him for like 2 years. They split up and he got back in contact wanting to meet up. I did. We've been good friends like old times going on 5 years now.

I think you should give him a second chance really. My friend felt very guilty and admitted what a fuck up he'd made since everyone know's it's bro's before ho's. First love can be a hell of a drug (not that I've ever experienced it.) Either give him a second chance and maybe improve your life situation or just ignore him. Don't plot some petty revenge act like a cunt.
>>
>>37523887
Had the same thing happened to me. Older you get the less this happens, unless they get kids.
>>
>>37524072
Of course you have something better to do than stewing in revenge. Have you no imagination? I've got this crazy idea. What if you hung out with your old best friend? Try it and see how it feels. Maybe you'll be consumed by thoughts of injustice and abandonment, or maybe you'll have a sheepish reunion and then carry on like the old friends that you are. Would that be so awful?
>>
>>37524174

And what will that teach him? That actions doesn't have consequences for those around him? That I just went away to happy land where friends grew on trees for a year and had fun adventures without him while he was licking his girlfriends feet?
>>
>>37523626
I agree with you that it was shitty of them to do that. It's childish, however, to try to get revenge. Just tell him to go fuck himself and move on
>>
File: 1488623891757.jpg (249KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1488623891757.jpg
249KB, 750x1334px
Hang out with him and see if he apologizes and admits he fucked up.

If not go ahead with >>37523992
>>
>>37524307
It will teach him that you're a better friend than he is.
>>
File: DRAFT.jpg (144KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DRAFT.jpg
144KB, 1200x800px
>>37523297
>>37523303

roasties

>>37523244

As usual anon, the robots are correct in their understanding of the world.
>>
>>37523244
>roastie munching traitor

Kek'd pretty hard.
As for the revenge, do nothing. No yes no maybe nothing.
Deprive him of any information just like he did with you.
>>
Need a reality check:
>Meet this girl
>Hang out a lot
>Things end up not working between us and we stop seeing each other
>Haven't seen her in 3 years
>She texts the the other day because she's and town and wants to see me
>All during our visit she hints how she didn't like how things turned out and that she's lonely
>Before she left says how she wants me to come visit her at her place
>She wants me to come over this weekend because her room mate is out of town
Does this sound like she's trying to make this go somewhere?
>>
>>37525214
The way you presented it makes it obvious that she is, but it's certainly possible that you're reading into it more than you should and that's expressed in how you present the situation. If you've given an accurate representation, then yes, she is.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.