[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Are you really too racist to be with me anon? >Come on,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: thicc girl.jpg (48KB, 370x600px) Image search: [Google]
thicc girl.jpg
48KB, 370x600px
>Are you really too racist to be with me anon?

>Come on, i know you go to that /pol/ site thingy. You don't really believe in that white pride bullshit do you? I know you want me to have your baby.
>>
File: 1484022492034.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484022492034.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>37523236
She looks like a thicc version of this black cheerleader that liked me in high school. I was too beta to do anything and she eventually lost interest. Stayed a virgin until 25
>>
>>37523236
I don't know if you're a gook or a spic,
but either way don't touch my dick.
>>
>actually being pride of some shit skin colour
>muh african/white heritage
>not being pride of your blood type

0- masterrace reporting here, I have the blood of the ancestors, the true ones, not your kangs and "muh deus vult" sissies
>>
File: abstract.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>made PoF profile about a year ago
>gave up on it due to 0% reply rate from roasties and never getting messages from women who weren't obese and/or single moms
>check my email
>Anon, you have a new message
>somebody messaged me this morning
>go check it for the first time in over a month
>don't believe what I'm seeing
>a cute, thin, smart (med school student) childless woman sent me a lengthy message and seemed very interested in me
>she even shares a few of my autistic /tg/ hobbies
>but she's a poo in loo
D-do I reply? I don't have anything against Pajeets in particular and if she is in American med school she is probably a top-tier Indian but the fucking memes won't go away when I think of how to reply or when I look at her pictures.
>>
>>37523486
There's an Indian chick where I work who is hot as fuck, but I don't want little brown babies. I dunno.
>>
>>37523486
Yes you fucking retard
You'll be dead before you see the white race gone so you might as well and do it
>>
>>37523236
>makeup comes off
let's see how good she looks then
>>
>>37523641
>"There's an Indian chick where I work who is hot as fuck"
In my entire life, I have never seen one reasonably attractive Indian girl.
>>
>>37523236
but would you date a thicc qt if her ideology was TRASH?
i tried it. dont regret ending it one bit
>>
>>37523737
She might not be Indian, but she is brown anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.