[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Anons, I just wanted to talk to someone tonight, I know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8272008_orig.jpg (52KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
8272008_orig.jpg
52KB, 640x426px
Dear Anons,

I just wanted to talk to someone tonight, I know that I probably don't fit here, I'm a girl who do not have real trouble fitting in society, I got boyfriends, I got my shit together, but I don't feel happy, I don't expect you to comfort me, but I know that here, some people can undertsnad me, and even if they don't, they read me.

I should be happy, I got evrything for that, I don't think I'm a whiny person, I've went through rough things in my life, but right now, at this point in time, I don't feel like being around real people, I prefer to be here, with you, I mostly just read, I don't participate often.

I just feel like no one in my life truly like me, I feel I'm that friends that is put behing on the pavements, I'm not the one we call for a lunch, I'm not the one we choose to work with. I'm the last choice. And I doon't know how to deal with it anymore, I've built myself a shield, but it's breaking...

That's just what I wanted to say to the person who read this, it doesn't make sense, but it's nice to put all that down

Thanks guys, you are wonderful, keep going

-B
>>
there's lots of people like you, but they're mostly shut-in boys whom you'll never meet

have a nice life
>>
what a fucking shit bait. go to a shrink if you want a therapy session and tell him you feel something very special
>>
>>37522736
Nice bIog dyke
>>
>>37522822
Thanks for wasting your time to read it though

>>37522805
I'll think about it, what a special snowflake huh?
>>
At the risk of replying to bait..

If your IRL friends are putting you on the back burner and that's making you uncomfortable, you need to talk to them about it. Let them know how you feel, and if nothing changes, then you should probably find better friends.

I think I know how you feel as well. I've never had any problems fitting in with any aspect of my life, but at the same time I always feel out of place.

That's not a bad thing either.

If you don't feel happy though, you need to find out what makes you happy and strive for whatever that is. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>37522877
Thanks for this true reply Anon, it's nice to see nice person like you. I'll talk with them, it seem the obvious solution but thanks
>>
I've been on the outside my entire life. I have friends, women in my life, but like you I'm overlooked. I would never speak of this in real life because men should keep such things hidden. I'm a ghost though that not to many people would miss if I suddenly disappeared.
>>
>>37522953
Ghost, that's a good word. My friends and family doesn't really know me, and doesn't seem interested in getting to know me in fact... I dream of the day I will take a plane to Iceland and celebrating Christmas by myself
>>
Attention whores like OP are the reason why
>TITS or GTFO
had to be invented.
So you know the drill, roastie.
>>
>>37522993
I think people like us mostly live in our heads so it's difficult for people to know us and understand us.

Like spending Christmas alone in Iceland, few people could understand why someone would want to do that. I think that's something only dreamers can understand.

Good luck with that trip though, it's a comfortable thought.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.