[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Playing tf2, meet cute girl >become friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1451635709223.png (76KB, 741x289px) Image search: [Google]
1451635709223.png
76KB, 741x289px
>be me
>Playing tf2, meet cute girl
>become friends
>she goes offline for a year
>she comes back
>Turns out she has crippling depression
>be there for her 24/7
>tells her I have a crush on her
>calls it cute, but friendzones me
>valentines day
>try again, friendzoned once more
>talk to each other on discord and kik a lot
>3 days ago
>discording late at night
>"hey anon, wanna ask each other questions?"
>say yes and pull up questions to ask on a date while subtly flirting with her
>dont tell her theyre dating questions
>today
>"hey anon, I have something to tell you...Promise you'll be fine?"
>fears that she's taken
>say yes
>"Im with someone"
>try not to cry
>"Yeah, im fine...whatever makes you happy femanon"

Call me a cuck if you want, I just genuinely want her to be happy for the rest of her life...
>>
>>37522680
You're not a cuck, anon. Just a genuinely "nice guy". Take some pride that you have a shred of decency in this toilet bowl of a world.

But try to move on, man. And whatever you do, do not let yourself get into a relationship with her if the one she's in now blows up and she needs a rebound. You're a man, not a doormat.
>>
>online dating
>being this cucked over some roastie you've never even met

Sounds like you completely deserve it and I can assure you that your life is only going to get worse from here unles you make some serious changes.
>>
>>37522680
>got friendzoned
>tried again later, got friendzoned again
stopped reading there
>>
>"I just want her to be happy"

Like you have a say in the matter. Really typical response from someone who didn't have a chance in the first place and wants some justification. Drop the girl if she's bad for you, learn from this mistake.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 553x674px
>>37522680
r u dense OP? what part of "i'm not interested" don't u understand?

>i just genuinely want her to be happy for the rest of her life

why? she doesn't give a fuck about you. she's cuddling her bf, kissing him gently, dreaming about him, in the middle of the day when she thinks about meeting him that night she gets wet, she moans when he's sucking her tits...

ur a cuck & a loser, & she is NEVER gonna be interested in u, n guys like u r the reason some girls don't like guy friends, because behind the friendly facade is a sappy clingy horny loser who can't get a girl
>>
You are pathetic and deserve everything that's to you.
>>
This is tragic, OP I can relate with wanting someone to be happy even if it makes you unhappy. You're a kind person, keep that in mind and you'll find someone perfect for you one day
>>
>>37522680
Do you wanna make me happy, anon? You can become a pirate and we can be happy together!
>>
>>37523011
it's not tragic it's pathetic, this was the literally the third time he was pushing a relationship on the girl, don't you have any sympathy for her? do you think a girl WANTS to make a guy feel bad? how is it nice that he's pretending to be her friend whilst continually pushing his unwanted romantic advances on her?
>>
>>37522680
Bro you cut all contact the second she friendzones you. At that point its the ONLY way to have a chance of getting her in the end. Depending on how much of a "friend" you are the void that you create and the sudden silence will make her crave you. If she doesn't come bak its still all good your free to move on without anything holding you back.
>>
>>37523122
You're retarded. I didn't mention wanting him to be with the girl that friendzoned him. I said he'd find someone else eventually, learn to fucking read.
>>
>>37523172
No you're a fucking retard since you called OP a "kind person" when he's actually an emotional rapist and normalize utterly stupid self defeating behavior like "hurr I relate to wanting sone1 2be happy even when it makes you unhappy durr" like that isn't stupid waste of your life over someone that doesn't give a shit about you, you dumb cunt
>>
>>37522680
You reminded me of the 16 years old me, i was exactly on the same situation as you; the only difference is that it took me 3 or 4 months till I managed to make her my gf for some years (she had a "crush" back then, but since that dude was ugly af and pretty robot tier, she ended up choosing me ofc); i'd say it was worth it. So I understand your situation dude.
But well, since apparently she doesn't want to be with you, you can do 3 things:

a) Get over it and forget this bad moment (ik it's hard, but in the end you will); do things that you enjoy and meet other qt's somewhere else. You might find useful to ghost her or just talk to her from time to time. Also meeting some new people will keep you entertained, if you don't have many friends.

b) Be a beta cuck who will still be 24/7 for her, hoping that someday they break up, so you could have a chance to be with her (which is probably unlikely, since she already rejected you x2 and chose someone else, but well, who knows...)

c) Keep crying about it and do nothing to improve yourself, also feel awkward when speaking to her but still being a beta.

It's your choice, friend. I know that love is fucked up, but this is life. You got to do what's best for you, and obviously she is not. I hope that you choose wisely. I hope for you the best, senpai
>>
>>37523275

>he's an emotional rapist
>emotional rapist
Are you legitimately retarded? Fuck off you autismo beta cuck
>>
>>37522680
>I have feelings for you
>oh, that's cute

Thanks for trivializing my emotions and thoughts you utter fucking cunt. Push her to suicide. You know you want to, and you know she doesn't deserve to be happy.
>>
>>37523321
dude I hope OP listens to ya, this is great advice, for the record when he told her about his "dating questions" and she told him about "seeing someone" it was the third rejection

It just occurred to me that OP also chose to keep pushing himself on a girl who had "depression" ie was fragile & vulnerable, shit move OP
>>
>>37523343
lol whatever loser, still hankering over someone who doesn't love you, loser?
>>
>>37523409
How exactly is he going to push her to suicide when she clearly doesn't a fuck about his beta ass?
>>
>>37522680
either you had no feelings for her or it's just your mind trying to rationalise that your a beta loser
>>
>>37522680
>le crippling depression

nice fake story
>>
>>37523411
True that m8, the "being successful with depressive girls" meme only works if you're Chad (as usual, even if they don't care about her problems they'll get her easily) or a decently attractive guy who listens.
In OP's case, we don't know from the greentext why she became depressed. It might be that she was depressed because some Chad she liked rejected her or some shit. Either way, leaving 1 year without a way of contact was already a red line; becoming depressed was another red line; being rejected for the first time was an even bigger line. I don't know what OP expected desu. I feel bad for him because I know how it feels, but cmon the hints were there.

OP now you just have few choices, don't fuck it up
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (60KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
60KB, 1920x1080px
>unrequited love is now considered a "cuckold" kind of thing
>"just go settle down for someone who will never be as good as the girl you'd give your life for lol"

But to be honest OP, fuck this chick, don't bother, just give up on 3D and you'll find out in a few months how easier life is.

I know from experience, been lead on by some asian bitch, constantly, was in "love" with her, gave up on it, turns out my feelings were just me being thirsty as fuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.