[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to go buy marijuana (weed [drug]) where do I tell my parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1434824749554.gif (649KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434824749554.gif
649KB, 500x500px
I have to go buy marijuana (weed [drug])
where do I tell my parents I'm going??
and how do i explain the $80 missing from my bank??
i think i need some really big help here
>>
You're going to a friends house to pick up something you forgot there. And fuck them it's your money, don't need to explain it.
>>
>>37520349
Here are some solutions:
>don't buy the weed
>just tell your parents that you're a man and you can do whatever you want without telling them what's up
>tell them you bought yourself a dildo
>man the fuck up and just do whatever you want
>tell them you were robbed via the internet
>>
>>37520349
What the fuck are you like 12?
>>
>>37520349
Oh boy, are you in for a spanking when they find out. Better go hide the paddle now, mama's boy
>>
>>37520349
Tell them you're going out for lunch with a friend then actually do it after picking up and smoking.
Have a few cocktails too, have some fun. Maybe suck his dick.
>>
don't ever never buy for more than 20 dollars. you'll get scammed and you wont be able to do a thing.
saying from experience
>>
>>37520449
What the fuck are you talking about? If you want more weed you need to spend more money, at best you're gonna get 2-3g for 20.
>>
>>37520449
Aw, did baby's first buy go sour?
>>
>>37520349
If you have have to make up a reason for your parents you are too young to be smoking the devils cabbage.
>>
>>37520397
This
>>37520349
also you need to disconnect them from your bank account
>>
>>37520449
This mans an idiot dont listen to him you generally get better deals buying more and you wil need to make less trips
>>
ok these are really good suggestions
what if she says "andrew you had 80 dollars in your account an hour ago and I just got an alerrt on my iphone 5c saying its at 0%" ??
am i supposed to say?

also im buying it at 17:00 so I can;t say its for lunch and i think dinner will be ready around that tim
>>
>>37520516
buy in pieces, not the whole thing at the time
>>
>>37520449
>don't ever never buy for more than 20 dollars. you'll get scammed and you wont be able to do a thing

It's actually the other way around. Don't ever buy only $20 worth, you'll get scammed and you won't be able to do a thing
>>
>>37520349
>parents have access to your bank

Underage spotted. mods
>>
Kill your father
Rape your mother
Profit
>>
>>37520349
>parents have an eye on (((your))) bank account
>have to make up reason to leave house
>afraid of parental retribution
you have to be over 18 to post here faggola
>>
>>37520657
>>37520663
i'm 22 i will show id
>>
>>37520449
haha what are you buying heroin my dude
>>
>>37520674
please do so i can call your local p.d. and tell them you buy drugs so your parents can get their home taken away.

regardless if you are (((22))) you are fucking pathetic and should man the fuck up or just jump from a tall building.
>>
>>37520674
Then why do your parents have access to your bank? Were you raised on a compound in rural Idaho?

Also, how much are you buying?
>>
>>37520710
it's been like that ever since i got my first debit card for my first job 6 years ago
>>
>>37520760
you're old enough to open your own bank account dumbass
>>
>>37520349
Just abandon the idea. You're clearly too dumb and naive to be a druggie. You're just going to get your ass kicked out by your parents
>>
>>37520760
Your parents must be psychotic or bored to look at the bank account of their 22 year old son.
>>
File: card.png (551KB, 720x669px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
551KB, 720x669px
ok i only have a park id but see it says 16 in 2014 so im not uderrage you fucking idipts
>>
>>37520978
I'm sure you'll meet some drug dealers when you start high school in the fall
>>
>>37520585
your a 22 year old man, just to tell your mum to fuck off and mind her own business, jesus christ its not that hard
>>
>>37520978
>"I only have a park ID"
Seems you have more problems than getting some skunk broccoli.
>"uderrage you fucking idipts"
>>37520860 has it right apparently.
>>
If you're still dependent enough on your parents that they can look at your bank statements maybe you shouldn't smoke weed.
>>
Anon, I'll give you a little unsolicited advice:

If you ever need cash, for whatever reason, build up a cache of bills from other purchases you make.

You need advil from the drug store? withdraw $10 on top of that.
Bought some snacks for the weekend? Another $10.

If you ever find yourself having to make a fast-and-dirty purchase in the future, you'll be glad you did.
>>
File: 1495989904745.jpg (17KB, 218x251px) Image search: [Google]
1495989904745.jpg
17KB, 218x251px
>>37521366
I'm sure his parents know that a bottle of advil is not 20$ or that a six pack and a few bags of chips is not 35$.

I'm also sure that you might have thought you were super clever, but everyone knew what you were doing.
>>
>>37520598
But you get a prorate for buying more you idiot. Even if you can get $10/g (most of the US is $20/g) an ounce is usually like $4-6/g and sometimes you can get a half for that rate too. And yes I have weighed before.
Buying at one gram prices is the real way to get ripped off you fucking idiot.
>>
Go to the bank and get them removed from your account.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.