[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys always so obsessed with shit that happened to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (54KB, 650x395px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54KB, 650x395px
Why are you guys always so obsessed with shit that happened to you in high school? Let it go and move on.
>>
>>37519991
This. I can never forgive or forget. I think about it everyday.
>>
>>37519991
>>37520063
Story time? Please share with the rest of the class.
>>
because the same shit happens every day
high school doesn't ever end for anyone
>>
>>37520682
I was raised with a sociopath autistic older brother and an all around horrible person mom. Dad was best in the world until my grades turned to shit in middle school thanks to bullying. No matter what happened at home I wasn't allowed to punch my mom or brother. He got mad one day that my dad threw away a spiderman drawing of his. He came to the basement, where I was watching tv, put on a winter glove and strangled my pet bird. My dad held my hands behind my back so I couldn't hit him. That is burned into my memory. In school once people found out they could do virtually anything to me and I wouldn't fight back, shit became a nightmare. I was beaten and spit on almost every day. From 6th grade to when I finished high school. My 7th grade year I had to stop wearing short sleeve shirts so people couldn't see the bruises. Just a snippet.
>>
>>37519941
Perhaps because it's a time of essential growth in the brain and if you don't use it properly u end up permafucked
>>
They are mentally stuck in school. That's why they also are overly interested in teenage girls and apologize hebeleblebleuwfebephilia and sheit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.