[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he wants women and niggers to have rights white men had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 21362376237.png (287KB, 470x580px) Image search: [Google]
21362376237.png
287KB, 470x580px
>he wants women and niggers to have rights

white men had all the power in the world, women to pleasure them and niggers to serve them

they willingly gave that away, fucking cucks
>>
>he wants women and niggers to have rights

No I don't.
>>
File: file.png (197KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
197KB, 500x750px
>it's another racist on /r9k/ episode

/r9k/ has the highest percentage of blacks of any board. when will you white normies leave us alone
>>
File: 1496589660433.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496589660433.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
All slavery did was bring nig nogs here and give a bunch of jews money.
>>
>>37519038
but mysogyini is completely fine??? im done with this site....
>>
Go to sleep, /pol/. There's a reason why everyone hates you.
>>
>>37519038
I can see why a black person would have a high chance of being a robot if he/she was not a nigger
>>
>>37518976

White men built the modern world and flung all of humanity to the present we enjoy today and now they're being bred out and killed off for sharing it.

Nobody here can refute that if white people were so bad, why do non-whites exist? Why did European countries improve the lives of every nation they touched? Why is the vast, vast majority of all science and techonological advancements done by white men.

It's sad when you think about it. You work for the betterment of the world and then willingly share and for the first time in history, developed international human rights and end slavery around the world and you are punished for it by non-whites being ungrateful and hating you for existing. Well, whites won't be existing for much longer.

I really can't understand all the hate non-whites have for white people. Everything you enjoy and the lifestyle you live was created by white men.
>>
>>37519159

The entire world idolizes yet hates white men. People are becoming increasingly bitter that young white males are "opting out" because everyone knows that modern first world civilization won't exist without white men. So they ramp up the shaming tactics against us.
>>
File: 1495896292379.png (991KB, 865x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495896292379.png
991KB, 865x640px
>>37519038
nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger!
>>
OP pic made me horny
>>
>>37518976
where does one obtain this model of fleshlight?
>>
File: 1494439595387.png (173KB, 349x446px) Image search: [Google]
1494439595387.png
173KB, 349x446px
>mfw nogs claim all black people are victims
>mfw /pol/fags claim all white people are victims
>mfw israetards claim all jews are victims
>mfw violent jihadists claim all muslims are victims
>mfw jesus fags claim all chrisrians are victims
>mfw commies claim all poor people are victims
>mfw ancaps claim all rich people are victims

>mfw victimization is the ultimate bluepill
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.