[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see borderline qt girl sitting in a classroom alone on my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>see borderline qt girl sitting in a classroom alone on my way to bathroom
>She's studying on her laptop, headphones in
>piss
>she's still there
>no idea what I would even say
>go home
>wonder what I could have done

what would Chad do? Does he just barge in and say "ay want some fuck"? Everything I thought of saying seemed stupid. I had a half a mind to just walk in and say I thought she was cute and ask for her number. But I've done that before and it went bad.
>>
>>37518587
offer her a bowl of eggs and say she must eat them
>>
>>37518587
No. Chad is polite and has manners and doesn't women they clearly don't want to be bothered such as when they're wearing headphones
>>
>>37518587
>>wonder what I could have done
How about leave people alone you fucking rapist. You're not being "alpha" you're literally intruding on peoples space because you believe the world owes you a qt girl, but the reality is your're like all men, thirsty, desperate and a potential sex predator.
>>
>>37518587
>I had a half a mind to just walk in and say I thought she was cute and ask for her number. But I've done that before and it went bad.
Dude you don't just go straight for the kill. It's gotta feel organic. Ask her what she's listening to.
>>
>>37518587
Next time you see her, watch from a distance and see how Chad acts with her.
>>
>>37518643
>Guy imagines talking to a girl
>Is a rapist because of this
Thats redpilled as fuck my dude
>>
>>37518643
I know this is bait, but the continued use of the word rape demeans the actual crime. People should stop using it.
>>
>>37518714
He is raping her time and attention. It's non-consensual conversation starting. She sits alone with her headphones on studying for a reason. She is alone there for a reason. She's a qt girl, if she wanted to be social she could easily be in a social place.
>>
>>37518634
>giving a fuck about what a bitch wants
cuck
>>
>>37518820
Wait I'm wasting your time right now. So am I raping your time?
>>
>>37518849
There's a reason you're still a virgin and I think I just found it, loser
>>
>>37518820
A classroom is a social platform place believe it or not. And fuck off with raping her time. All he did was stand there have thoughts and leave. That ain't rape.
>>
>>37518853
No, because I chose to view your message and being in this thread implies and is consent to mutually communicate. When you interrupt someone physically in the 3D world, it's the same as doing a popup ad on someone's desktop that interrupts their video game. That would be attention rape.
>>
>>37519317
Just because you throw rape onto anything doesn't make it rape. Rape is a specific word to define a specific vile act. Just cause you say someone or being attention raped doesn't make it true. It is called interruption.
>>
>>37519034
People need to go places to study in a way that gives them credentials. It's a university. Maybe her stacey friend has her bf over at their common apartment or dorm or she has limited time before having to do something else nearby and thus can't go and do it at somewhere more private.

It's like being on a bus. If you instead go to a party or a bar or somewhere that people normally would never go unless they wanted to be social, then the consent to initiate communication is implied by one's presence there and it wouldn't be attention rape. I'm not the poster that called him a rapist, but if he went through with his imaginary scenario, then he would have surely raped her attention.
>>
>>37519392
Language is inherently metaphorical.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ruption

Rape will be used metaphorically more and more whether you like it or not. It has already been used metaphorically in video game communities for decades. Rape as a metaphor is here to stay, I'm sorry if you feel like that's a rape of your language.
>>
>see borderline faggot OP on his way to computer to make a shit thread
>he's looking at his phone, earbuds on
>ass
>he's still a faggot
>no idea what to even say in this thread
>hide thread
>wonder how i could've avoided that situation
>>
>>37519441
this didn't even make sense

please post a higher quality shit post next time. this kind of stuff might fly on /tv/ but this is /r9k/
>>
>>37519471
you're too stupid to realize what it is, that's why, lulz and it has you butthurt, that's why you replied.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.