[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be asian. >constantly rejected from tinder or any hookup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 25

>be asian.
>constantly rejected from tinder or any hookup social media sites.
>actively tried. Pretty hard to be social.
>won't even get a chance due to cursory windowshopping.
>only real interaction is with women who want token k-pop looking bfs.
>this sticks me back on route to do my major and just become more skilled at it.

Anyone can relate? Not trying to start an oppression olympics, but relationship wise, I'd rather move back to China to date. But I love my American freedoms, born here and consider it my home.

I hate being forced down one path by external sources. Guess that's just life.
>>
>>37517939
Why don't you just fuck the k-pop fans?
>>
>>37517939
It's not because you're Asian, it's because you're ugly.
If you weren't ugly, you wouldn't have as much trouble getting a date (hence why there's women who want their "k-pop looking bfs"). Yes, an attractive white guy would have it easier, but if he were ugly he would be in the same boat as you.
>>
>>37518020
>but if he were ugly he would be in the same boat as you.
Lmao wrong. Retard cumskins
>>
File: IMG_3024.jpg (32KB, 219x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3024.jpg
32KB, 219x286px
>give up, little "man". Present thy ass for cok.
>>
>>37518054
>Lmao wrong.
Why?
>>
File: IMG_2774.jpg (43KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.jpg
43KB, 479x720px
>>37518078

>come make me, if you want it that badly.
>>
>>37517939
>be half Asian
>look like a discount Arab
>Asians exclude you
>you'll never be white to white people
>Mexicans speak Spanish to you

Get on our level, full-blood
>>
File: 782621.jpg (646KB, 1892x1036px) Image search: [Google]
782621.jpg
646KB, 1892x1036px
>>37518010
Nah, I don't think I can bleach my skin to look like such a race traitor as most south koreans want to be.
>>37518020
Depends on who draws the line for ugliness and beauty don't you think? I have normal features in comparison to other Asian guys in NYC, a metropolitan, liberal city.

>>37518078

T-that's degeneracy!
>>
>>37518182
>race-mixed

I'm so sorry for you. Incidentally, do you ever question your parents on why they made you like this? The level of irresponsibility is beyond tolerable if you can't even bond with your own. If you even consider yourself Asian, mind you.
>>
File: IMG_3028.jpg (42KB, 350x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3028.jpg
42KB, 350x385px
>>37518194

>no, it is your place
>>
File: 1496287718192.jpg (12KB, 260x267px) Image search: [Google]
1496287718192.jpg
12KB, 260x267px
>be asian
>only black girls are into you because you're in the south

why
>>
File: IMG_3029.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3029.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>37518228

>fine, give me one hour....
>S-senpai.
>>
>>37518237
It's the cycle of cucking black males get white girls. white males get asian girls and asian males get black girls
>>
>>37518237
>black-girls

Speaking of Uganda...
>>
File: IMG_3030.jpg (15KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3030.jpg
15KB, 183x275px
>>37518279

>don't make me laugh. The only thing you'll get is cock in ass.
>>
>>37518228
In all seriousness, I never understood this fetish. Seems like some animu plague from the nips unfortunately got spread overseas to other Asianic nations and the Western world. And then the SK celebretities really took that by storm.

I'm old-fashioned. I like to grow my beard out if it wasn't for workplace policies.
>>
>>37518182
>Mexicans speak Spanish to you
Oh I know this feeling all to well but it cracks me up. They start speaking Spanish to me and I start speaking Khmer back to them. Always gets a good reaction. If you live in the LA area you'd be surprised at how many AMXF couples there are. It's not because you're Asian, it's because your an ugly social retard
>>
File: 1494007165030.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494007165030.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
>>37518194
It's about charm and 'le confidence' fix your body posture and eliminate anxiety tremors through introspection and zen techniques, also match peoples energy eg dont be a little bitch if a girl disses you dont be nicer

women are dumb as fuck you just hack their perception with pretending to be confident
>>
File: Asian-Men-Haircut-1.jpg (46KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
Asian-Men-Haircut-1.jpg
46KB, 500x555px
>>37518381
>postmodernist, zen-buddhism, motivational nonsense

What are you even saying?

>bitch if a girl disses you dont be nicer

Oh trust me. I'm not. I usually retort coldly or don't at all if they start making unnecessary demands, shallow observations, or accusations on my part.
>>
>>37518443
I figured out how to kill anxiety on an LSD trip. girls can sense really fine too

stop internal monologue and start finding muscles and untense them anxiety kill switch is near this
>>
>>37518575
girls can sense anxiety really fine too*
>>
>>37518325

Look up Ancient Rome and its culture. The traditions of Rome lives on in America, growing out a beard won't help, especially if it's patchy.

And they love fucking men yet to prove themselves as men. It's really that simple.
>>
And it doesn't help that Asian trannies are up there.
>>
How many Asian men enlist in military service in America? Not a lot, mommy won't let us go.

Until more Asians prove their valor, we'll always be considered for cock in ass.
>>
>>37518617
And? American society or global capitalism / democratic ideals takes and supplants ideas, cultures, and methods to best suit the people of the current environment or nationality.

Adapt or die, wasn't it? Anyhow, I don't care for mental illness or degenerate faggotry that comes with lethargy and first-world anxiety in these boards.
>>37518575
Do drugs to get girls. Sounds like a really bad idea. If anything I think women are extremely picky and surface-level creatures as their biology makes their minds orientated more towards quality control. Which is broadcasted exponentially with today's modern tools that support females.

I don't necessarily know what the peak or upper-limit you envision, but I am pretty chill most of the time when interacting with society.
>>
>>37518701
>SK has a draft that enlists korean civilian or nationals to a 2 yr military career I believe.
>expected of all young SK men.
>China has a militarized population of 2,333,000 active men.
>Strong traditionalism has kept both kebab and feminism away from her borders.
>Japan has a strong national identity and has begun militarizing in lieu of the South Sea dispute and ISIS attacks.

Your only talking about American Asians who make up a minority share of the population here who even then resort to taking up prospects they're parents embed them with.

That ideology you hold there is a plague if your actually Asian, anon, and not just a troll.
>>
>>37518774

Irrelevant. We're discussing why Asian men in particular are having a rough time dating in America and I've put forth my theory.
>>
File: b5twqckhrxvx.png (300KB, 390x312px) Image search: [Google]
b5twqckhrxvx.png
300KB, 390x312px
>>37518920
... which one are you? The guy who wants thai ladyboys or the guy giving advice on anxiety?
>>
>>37518876

Yes -Asia- has military, that's no question. I stated that Asians in America rank low for enlistment and thereby have not proven our manhood and loyalty to this nation we want to call our home.

It's pretty straightforward. Not my problem if you take issue with the truth.

There is no stronger brotherhood than one forged together in arms for the protection of the Nation.
>>
>>37518956

Yet the traditions of Ancient Rome live on in America. Why wouldn't the code of brotherhood live on as well?

Asian men are seen as weak ladyboys because we are ladyboys and effeminate men.

Growing a beard to look like a knock off dynasty warrior makes you look foolish and not masculine.

It's a matter of where our loyalties truly lie, to this nation or to ancestral homes.
>>
>>37517939
>I'd rather move back to China to date
How's your mandarin? le zhong guo ren will never accept an american chinese as one of their own. You will always be the chinese guy who can't speak chinese. Even if you can speak pretty well they will just find miniscule things to criticize you on., but you will never be considered the cute foreigner who tries so hard to speak with a nice accent.
>>
>Anyone can relate?
Yes. I'm a complete manlet. Every site has a space for height and even if it doesn't, you'll want to tell them before they show up. And of course they'll ghost you afterwards, but at least you didn't pay for dinner.

gg no re
>>
>>37518958
>enlistment and thereby have not proven our manhood and loyalty to this nation we want to call

uwotm8. Implying hivemind collective speaks for each individual person is a disgrace to not only our feats we as Asians have been extolled for, but it is hypocritical given only a small percentage of actual Americans join the Army given we're a first world nation. No one wants to willingly risk their lives in such a way yet they contribute to a functioning society anyways through commerce, taxes, and societal roles.

That's irrelevant to the total-sum masculinity of all Asians and how all Asian males should be looked upon.

If every Asian were to suddenly join Westpoint and start participating in military activity it wouldn't matter until the media surrounding this certain racial demographic changed to accommodate a masculine identity for Asian males.

Not to mention the west and the east have two very different versions of what they consider masculine. While westerners view it in terms of strength, individualism, and the ubermensch archetype, easterners have a collectivist viewpoint, hegemony and familial traditions are key, and the ability to earn your place in society, the ability to produce money, is seen as manly.

You are either a troll or you have severe inferiority issues if you think this is what validates traps such as yourself.
>>
>>37518182
Learn Arabic, go to the middle east, join ISIS, blow yourself up and get a bunch of cuties in the afterlife.
>>
>>37517939
Import Asian wife, I mean you're on /R0K/ if you were white that is what you would do. Get a Hong konger girl, they are well educated, smart, and make good money and there is a huge imbalance of men and women over there so they are desperate. Plus 2047 inches closer everyday and they don't want to be there for that,
>>
>>37519136

I'm not a troll, not a trap, I'm just a real dude.

Those traditions you speak of are perfect for being beta providing.

My status is inferior, but not my worth as an individual.

You're just the typical sheltered baby crying about why society doesn't bend to your whims for unproven merits you believe you possess.
>>
File: american-chinese_0.png (191KB, 634x346px) Image search: [Google]
american-chinese_0.png
191KB, 634x346px
>>37519094
Nontheless, far better than the west given purity tests are a knowledge based thing shared by those in proximity with one another.

I'll find my roots in one town, learn the finer nuances of pinyin and perhaps separate dialects found within each specified province and plan accordingly if I ousted as just a "pretend Chinese."

Because it doesn't matter if I was born in America, I still have the look of a Han. Sort of like how some Chinese people can become fully functioning citizens in Japan without anyone noticing they are Chinese until they pull out their papers.

>cute foreigner

That also raises conniptions in me, but I'd rather not get all race realist in this thread when it comes to race-mixing.
>>
Yes, you are wondering why America isn't like Asia, where the Asian man is the status quo mate, even that is quickly changing.

You can cry about unfairness all you want, you will be mocked until you go supreme gentlemen or learn to accept things for what they are and doing something to change it.

And don't even cry about Hollywood, we had Glenn banging Maggie for a few seasons.

If you do cry, you're just begging for hand outs.

I have real dreams that would patch up much of what you complain about, but I have no real power or money.
>>
>>37519192
Not to sound like a Chinese mother, but your a disgrace to your kind (wherever nationality you originate) if that's true.

Meritocracies were invented for a reason. And what you say does not reflect the current cultural spread of both the CCP investing in American movies and Japanese cartooning infesting everywhere across the globe, rising in popularity from subculture to mainstays at times.

>You're just the typical sheltered baby crying about why society doesn't bend to your whims for unproven merits you believe you possess.

And you seem to have given up on your roots or have no self-respect for yourself. I thought I was projecting, but to call us all inferior for what you perceive as incorrect or flawed? As Jordan B. Peterson once said, Sort Yourself Out.

Additionally, I never claimed I wanted to provide for a shallow whore, kind of defeats the point of being picky and making bants on this thread.
>>
>>37519339

You call me the disgrace, yet it is your thread that is truly disgraceful for you want something without giving nothing in return except complaint.

Typical, shame me for being forthcoming because it doesn't agree with your personal views.

To put it simply, this is America. What China or Japan does not matter for you or for me in America except for the negative stereotypes.

I didn't call us inferior, I said my status is inferior, I hope you can see the distinction. Status can be changed.

This thread is about why you can't find a date, and I answered.
>>
>>37519273
>you can cry

Because if your a white male you can't cry about your race being declared either inferior or negligible when in the realm of discourse right?

Because we all adhere to Marxist feminism and need to check our privileges or be shipped off-shore on boats to the nation our genealogy points to strongly.

Give me a break. These counter-arguments are flawed as fuck.

> cry about Hollywood, we had Glenn banging Maggie for a few seasons.

Statistics was what the original argument was framed with. Yeah and before Glenn there was Jackie Chan. Or Bruce Lee. No real difference here.

>If you do cry, you're just begging for hand outs.

When. I explained earlier I was average looking with a decent job yet due to social media websites, I'm left with no other choice other than pursue what I am good at. This isn't asking for handouts, it's analyzing phenomenons. You could argue the cultural affects as you desire, but dating websites capture the most shallow aspects of your features, physiology mostly, and let that be broadcasted to thousands of potential suitors.

So unless your saying, because I look Asian, I am this and that, I do this and that as it is a part of your presumption of what I adhere to as cultural tenants, what's your point?
>>
>>37519529

I'm saying that Asian men have yet to prove ourselves loyal to America.

After all, we were at war only 60 years ago.

What's bringing you down is public perception, it is a heavy and unshakable thing.

Your grievance is that you cannot find a woman even though you have a job and aren't super attractive, boohoo.
>>
>>37519439
>yet it is your thread that is truly disgraceful for you want something without giving nothing in return except complaint.

from the guy who stated.

>My status is inferior, but not my worth as an individual.

>manhood and loyalty to this nation we want to call our home.

> Not a lot, mommy won't let us go.

As valid reasons to decry a lack of Asian masculinity when society nay how democracy functions in America, proves you otherwise.

Pretty typical of those with inferiority complexes to look outward, blame their race for a minuscule issue flatly without looking at how the rest of American society views the issue in correspondance, and then states, "because of others, my status should be considered inferior. I am not even a "proven" American." Whatever the hell that means.

That said, you can be forthcoming as much as you want. But say if I were white, I wouldn't blame all whites for what they're ancestors did - I wouldn't justify exclusions from social events and groups because "muh white race." I would not be "inferior" as a man.

>I didn't call us inferior, I said my status is inferior,

No. Don't flip the script. You said this under the pretense of "our mothers not..." and then ranting on about how we haven't somehow proven ourselves as Americans because we don't promote American militarization of our youth enough in your view.

That speaks to the extension of your views on inferiority.

>This thread is about why you can't find a date, and I answered.

I would argue projection isn't necessarily the best answer. In fact my original statement asked if anyone "felt" this way before, asking more for a sense of commonality or disclosure to similar injustices.
>>
>>37517939
For women : asians are at the shit tier bottom of the dating pool, along with blacks
>>
>>37519716

It's not an injustice. You're the one trying to flip the script and taking chunks out from my full responses.

I said our mommies wouldn't let us join the armed forces. That ties into the lack of Asian men in military service in America.

I brought up the traditions of Rome to explain that we are new comers to the empire, and that is how they are treated, in accordance to ancient traditions.

The men are mocked and the weakest ones turned into fuck boys. And the women used and discarded (pump and dump).

I gave you nothing but the truth as I perceive it.

The whole Asian masculinity movement is trying to run a train without first laying down the tracks.

It's not an inferiority complex to know my social status is inferior to many, that is how people live in hierarchy.

This has nothing to do with whites. White privilege is an earned thing. They too were once slaves and servants.

You call it injustice, I see the a path to build a road leading to the Republic.
>>
>>37519611
>I'm saying that Asian men have yet to prove ourselves loyal to America.

And that's absolute bullcrap.

What measurement are you pulling this from? Is there a suitable measurement extolled by the Constitution? That all races must give a tariff of these X amount of youths to the American military? Do we have accurate numbers or is this going off media presence? In where a single event can be taken out of context, stretched, and exaggerated as a microphone to bring massive attention to what are seemingly minority issues (minority in the sense that it's less than what it really is, not on ethnicity exclusively.)

>we were at war only 60 years ago.

And I've been talking to a troll. Hooray. Okay, I'll bite the bait again given I know who I'm talking to. What war. With whom. What nationalities participated. Who interacted with whom.

And what actively stops us from then stigmatizing Americans with Germanic origins in this broad sense if they do not give their proper tariff? Or Slavs or the British.

Hegemonic identities make little sense especially when your judging a guy because he looks a certain way which was my main argument.

Negative press aside, my main contention is that there is nothing stopping men of different races from being defined by non-military exploits either to the common census. Black people in the Olympics. Italians and the mob and with modern times, those guido stereotypes from more Italians who live in city areas. Etc.
>>
>>37517939
I'm an asian guy and I do pretty well with women. Obviously, I'm at a disadvantage compared to white guys, but my height is probably as much of a factor as my race. I still find it easier to date and hookup in North America than I do in China because Chinese girls are more conservative sexually overall. I can't pick and choose women to seduce, so my strategy is mainly to be aware and take note when any women show signs of attraction and follow up on that. I hardly ever match on tinder, but when it does, then I know they they're at least somewhat physically attracted to me, and if you give me that much, I'm confident I can back that attraction up with substance and character, so I'm often successful with the few matches that I get. Tinder saves me some time, but I still prefer meeting people by chance. If you have any specific questions or want tips on how to date and present yourself as an asian male, feel free to ask. I'm a former incel that refused to accept that as permanent.

>>37518020
Ugly white guys don't have it great either, but trust me, while I don't experience much racism in my professional or academic life, there's a very clear disdain for asian men when it comes to sex and romance, and this is sadly true even for asian women. This isn't a competition, and we're all comrades, but if you were an East Asian or South Asian man, you'd see that race is another potent source of sexual disqualification.
>>
>>37519887

We are talking about dating and public perception, and I've done a fair job of explaining where the pieces currently lay.

For the record, America gives Germany and the British shit constantly.

If people want to judge a man on how he looks and you find problems with it, welcome to this life young prince.

We aren't in the military. We aren't in pro sports. We aren't in the Olympics (Asian Americans).

Our fault.
>>
>>37517939
>>be asian.
>>constantly rejected from tinder or any hookup social media sites.

You clearly haven't tried Interpals.

Hint: It's where weeaboo girls go to find gook dick.
>>
>>37520064
This is interesting news to me. I googled it and it looks like a penpal site for people around the world. Can you tell me more? Is this more for Asian guys from Asia or also Asian guys born in North America?
>>
>>37520064

>gook dick

Is just another color of dick.
>>
>>37517939

It's funny to me how non-whites live in majority white countries and then cry and complain that whites don't want to date them. Just literally stick with your own kind. If I lived in Africa, the Middle East, or Asia, I know for a fact that the vast majority of women would not be interested in me because I'm white.

It's really doesn't matter either way though, whites will be demographically eliminated. This is the last few generations of white people that will ever exist in all of human history and non-whites STILL complain that we aren't dying fast enough.

And what always makes me laugh is when non-whites say white men are the most wanted. Literally false. The majority of white men are virgins. Chad is the most wanted man.

Chad white men
Raul
Tyrone
Chang

Average black guy
Average Hispanic
Average Asian
Average white man

In that order. White men don't have facebook groups of women that talk about what they like most about their race. It's just so fucking annoying having to read this shit.
>>
File: IMG_2937.gif (1017KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2937.gif
1017KB, 500x290px
>>37520187

>non white women in other countries wouldn't be interested in dating a white man

Truth.
>>
>>37520038
>military experience

And I've stated time and time again, this isn't how most Americans gain their perceptions or stereotypes of certain races. There's nothing in the constitution extolling a racial tariff. Americans are expected to serve, but commendations for one's race can be either found elsewhere or can be greatly exaggerated.

I do not see what you are arguing by constantly bringing that up.

>We aren't in the military. We aren't in pro sports. We aren't in the Olympics (Asian Americans).

Anon, so what your saying here is that these, and these only, are the credentials ALL Americans base their world-view of a racial identity on.

Not e-Sports, hard-work ethic, high-career earnings, Silicon Valley, employment within Stem fields. People quite literally do not shape their world-view on other races if it isn't related with physicality and the defense of one's country.

Which is why black people are so prominent in sports right? Going back to the actual argument you raised, how militarization effects all forms of mainstream cultural thought.

Why are black people known for being good at sports? What. Is it because they participated in the military more than another racial demographic?
>>
File: 1451414143134.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451414143134.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>37520012
>there's a very clear disdain for asian men when it comes to sex and romance, and this is sadly true even for asian women. This isn't a competition, and we're all comrades
Well to be fair, my perception is probably skewed because not only am I not from America, but Yurope and race relations here are different anyway. But there's also the fact that one of my friends is Asian and he doesn't seem to have too much trouble getting girlfriends. There's also this other friend I have that, compared to the first one, is white and much more attractive, but I always assumed he was a closet case, as I've literally never seen him show any signs of being attracted to women.
>>
>>37520260

Hey come on. Esports and that other stuff isn't masculine.

Black peoples have a much more substantial and longer history in America than Asians. Black men have served in the military and they dominate pro-sports.

They've earned their masculinity card, a privilege enjoyed by all black Americans.

It is how it works.
>>
>>37520151
It's a more feminine dick tho
>>
>>37520187
Actually, as someone who's traveled a lot, I can tell you that white men are quite popular around the world. Women around the world love American film and television and crush on the white male leads. You underestimate the power of cultural influence. I personally hate K-Pop, but I have to admit that the cultural influence of K-Pop has made Asian men more attractive, just as hip hop and rap going mainstream has made Black men more attractive.

I was born in Canada as an asian male, and I grew up in towns and cities where I was typically the only asian in my class. I grew up having play marriages, crushes, unrequited love, dates, infatuation, love, romance, and what have you with white girls. It wasn't any real choice of mine, perhaps if I was around asian girls, I might prefer them, but the truth is that now I prefer white women. Also, you have your hierarchy all wrong. Nobody disputes that Chad is at the summit, but you're deluded if you think the average white man has it worse than the average asian, or even average black guy.
>>
>>37518182
>Have white passing half asian bf
>Parents accept him more than they would a white boy
>Doesn't complain about having to eat rice every day
>Understands Asian culture
>Too bad our kids will have to deal with being mostly Asian
>>
>>37517939
Indians don't even get the kpop girls. Be glad that you're not a shitskin like me.
>>
>>37520187
>White men don't have facebook groups of women that talk about what they like most about their race. It's just so fucking annoying having to read this shit.

We're on the same forum where /pol/ exists. For the sake of argumentation, if identarian politics exist in all groups, is it that infeasible for there to be a group that likes white identity or rather what is found in their own race? Perhaps, segregating this further, we get into specifics. European whites tend to divide along national + ethnic identities.

Are you suggesting only minorities make up "race" based groups that gush about what they love about themselves and only minorities anon?

Very weird statement.

>then cry and complain that whites don't want to date them
>stated Asian women first in OP argument, then descended down the line about other ethnicities.

Reading comprehension.
>>
>>37520335

It is smaller than other men on average by race.
>>
>>37520370

>Indian men

Eheheheh y'all can't even make good women
>>
>Asian Male Latino Female
lel what
>>
>>37520187
>If I lived in Africa, the Middle East, or Asia, I know for a fact that the vast majority of women would not be interested in me because I'm white.

I'm skeptical.

Once as an experiment I changed my Tinder location to these locations and did way better than I do in the US. In Africa, I got around a thousand matches in a week. And in Asia, only about 1 out of every 6 or 7 girls wasn't a match. I had tons of girls messaging me and telling me I'm handsome, literally asking me on dates in their first message, etc. Maybe it would be different if I was actually there.

I get about ~5 matches per day in the US and the majority are ugly.
>>
>>37520370
Ayy lmao. Tho I don't know how Western Indian girls react to native or western Indian males.

To be fair, I've seen Asian women outside of their makeup. It's not pretty. And the constant infantilization to become more "moe" or cute with widening eyes and extensive surgery is repulsive to me. So eh.
>>
>>37520294
Race relations are definitely different in North America, but I think that American cultural influence is also exporting their model of race relations worldwide. I'm not saying that Asian men can't be successful with women. Personally, I do quite well with women, but it's also patently obvious to me that my race is a handicap on the dating scene.
>>
File: IMG_3022.jpg (34KB, 325x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3022.jpg
34KB, 325x446px
>>37520457

>my race is a handicap on the dating scene

You think so?
>>
>be Asian
>occasionally go to parties
>only group of people you interact with are foreign guys

At least the German guys were bros
>>
Can't even seriously approach Asian women because they're so status and image obsessed.

I wonder if they realize they're the national bicycle yet.
>>
File: thumb_4.jpg (14KB, 170x215px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_4.jpg
14KB, 170x215px
>>37520423
GET ON THE FEMININE PENIS TRAIN BOOOOI.
>>37520012
It's something you have to live through to really know. I identify as pretty conservative on the political spectrum and yet I noticed this issue being a constant thing. You can give your opinions supported by statistics + your own relatively successful status, and that wouldn't matter.
>>
>>37520575
Wish this board had IDs, I'm not really sure what you're referring to or why you brought up the fact that you're conservative. I had zero success with any women of any race up until a few years ago, and I was seriously afraid I would reach wizard status and I hated the idea. I invested a lot of time and effort into improving my social skills, getting outside my comfort zone, changing up my look (and by changing I mean actually giving a shit), and having interesting experiences, stories, and passions and gradually, it started working. I became genuinely attractive to women. I'm working with a smaller potential dating pool because I'm asian and I'm a manlet, but there's still a pool, and the water feels fucking great. I know r9k has loads of stories of people making efforts and then failing to make any real difference in their lives, but I'll say that getting a haircut or "just being you" isn't going to work. You have to make a sincere effort to develop your social skills and that means being willing to step outside your comfort zone on a regular basis and risk embarrassment, rejection, and humiliation. It took me years before I saw results, and it's still an ongoing process of learning and changing habits.
>>
>>37517939
>be 5'4 160lbs asian dude
>White conservative women in MN/WI
>Black conservative women in SC/TX
>Latin conservative girls in CA
>Liberal hipster girls in OR/NY
I don't know I'm a short fat asian dude but the ladies love me because I make them laugh.
I've also notice that most people into internet dating sites are usually only after chad thundercock and tyrones, julios, longdongs are usually excluded to some extent.
>>
File: f91.png (10KB, 586x528px) Image search: [Google]
f91.png
10KB, 586x528px
>>37520745
Conservative = American.

Anything else is neoliberal marxism or commie talk anon.

Don'tcha know?
>>
>>37520350

Hmm, strange. I'm a white virgin and you're an Asian guy thats fucked dozens of white women. I thought white men were superior?

Just face facts, white men are the least desirable race and are being literally bred off the face of the planet. There's 4 billion Asians, 2 billion Africans, there's only 1 billion white people on the whole planet and they are being made minorities in their own home countries. Just accept that white women love non-whites and white men are unwanted.
>>
>>37520773
>5'4
>gets on with any female.
>>
>>37518701
>asians are 6% of the population
>asians are 5% of the military population

Asians love the military and join at the same rates as whites so that really doesn't explain you obsession with asian dicks
>>
>>37520817
Comparative racial populations have fuck all to do with comparative attractiveness because by and large, people are fucking people of their own races, and culture, religion, and contraception have much bigger effects.

See, most people would recognize that white men are clearly more desirable than asian men, all else being equal (which it never is), and actually take heart that there's an asian guy who's doing well with women. Other asian guys sometimes ask me for advice and seem in awe that I can pick up pretty white girls, and it's exactly because they know how difficult that is to do. I've had a white female friend recommend one of her friends to me because "she's actually into asians". Thanks for the *actually*.

Don't take your personal failures as evidence of racial inferiority or my personal successes as evidence of racial superiority. That's stupid. I'm succeeding despite a racial handicap, and you're failing despite a racial leg up. While I'm sure you have good reasons for your lack of success, it does not bode well that your first reaction to an asian guy who's happy to get laid, is to feel that you're doomed because of your race, and not to feel, "huh, if that asian manlet can do it, then I can fucking do it."
>>
>>37520976

Got a source, my good anon?
>>
>tfw 5'10 asian
>tfw just too retarded to be social
>tfw will never get help for mental illness
>>
>>37520982

So you're doing alright and yet you made this thread, realizing everything I've told you and not disagreeing with the fact that Asian guys aren't the most popular pick?

You're just shooting yourself in the foot, making dumb threads like this. Mine too, but I wasn't trying to begin with.
>>
File: Capture.png (49KB, 680x528px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
49KB, 680x528px
>>37520927
>Don't forget being fat on top of it too
I usually get a pass on my height for asian and I've been told I have a mermaid effect on white women.

>>37520992
I just closed the 2016 info tab for the race/army so you'll have to settle for 2015 data
>>
>>37521028
You can't be too retarded to be social. Literal retards can be very sociable and it's even a hallmark of certain syndromes. I don't doubt that your social skills are shit, because this is r9k, and so you're way behind your peers to the point that it's just embarrassing. But that's the real trick, you're not too retarded, you're too scared. You're frightened of embarrassment, rejection, humiliation. If you were raised by typical asian parents like I was, then you should have a well cultivated sense of shame. I became so ashamed of my social ineptitude that my shame drove away my fear. I would rather let a thousand people think I'm weird or stupid or incapable or whatever, than feel the shame of knowing that I could succeed but I didn't because I was too scared and that my social failures were attributable to my cowardice.
>>
>>37520982

You don't understand. Whites are the only race being bred off the planet. Asians, Africans, Arabs, and Hispanics sit comfortably in their home countries and their immigrants come here and cuck us. You're one example. Every white girl you fuck is one less white girl for a white man to have a family with.
>>
>>37521091
I'm not the OP man. I'm the guy who was trying to convince the OP that being Asian isn't a romantic death sentence. Yes, asians are at a disadvantage, but that doesn't mean there aren't women who are willing to hook up with asians.
>>
I'm asian. Due to tiger parents, my siblings and I all make good money but we're in our late 20s/early 30s and have no close friends. My sister just told me she called a suicide hotline. People talk to me normally for 10 seconds before they realize how broken I am. Fun stuff.
>>
>>37521195
Awesome. It's nice to know I'm not totally hated.
Not op
>>
>>37521195
Yeah OP here, I'm honestly confused at this point who's talking to who so I'm just going to consider it impossible to really perform.

And to be fair, I socialize quite well with business partners, colleagues, academics, and new friends that I meet at hackathons.
>>
>>37517939
It's way too fucking hard as an asian to date in Amerikkka. All the cute little girls of my race hook up with white skinnyfat jewfro motherfuckers.
>>
Asian guys should get with black girls.
>>
>>37521213
What kind of asian?
I'm hmong and even with tiger parents we all normal-ish
>>
>>37521213
That blows m8. Spend on what makes you happy if it gets that rough.
>>37521264
Always though they stigmatized Asian men the most given the whole penis thing.
>>
File: IMG_8062.png (704KB, 463x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8062.png
704KB, 463x646px
>>37521285
korean. they went really all-in with the work hard to make money and you'll be happy kind of life. they're really consumed by greed.

>>37521264
i would if she was hot. the only ones interested in me have been obese or 6" taller than me. the cute ones get with white guys.
>>
>>37521263
>girls of my race hook up with white skinnyfat jewfro motherfuckers.

Can't Zucc the Zuckerberg.
>>
Any of my asian bros finding women are getting addicted to that uncut dick? I still get a few who are grossed out by it but man once they get over it they get wet as fuck
>>
>>37517939
>be Asian grill
>work out but can't change my un-QT face
>only guys that talk to me are white / black
>always approach chinese crushes and get rejected

Is this our fate
>>
>>37521379
>fembot

Automatically irrelevant comment.

To be fair, I've never seen this. It's the opposite way around for me where Chinese or Korean crushes reject me.
>>
>>37518020

If you're white you don't understand. 7/10 nonwhites lose to 5/10 whites almost routinely. Girls will kill family members for a white guy, you will never understand this.
>>
>>37521178
I perfectly understand, I frequent /pol/. The case is severely overstated. The major difference in reproductive rates between whites and non-whites is not because of some racial conspiracy against white people, it's because white people are more affluent and educated and use contraception. East asian immigrants have comparable or lower reproductive rates than native whites once they become acculturated and use contraception as well.

Race mixing is not a serious issue. The vast majority of married couples are of the same race and it's highly unlikely that this will change. White women are the most racially exclusive demographic of women, whereas Asian women are the least racially exclusive. In what sense then are white people being bred out of existence? Because white people prefer having children later in life and fewer in number? Because white men are the most racially promiscuous demographic? Because Western immigration policies? As a Canadian, I know that Canada has never accepted more immigrants in a year than there have been Canadians born within Canada, and we accept a lot of immigrants.

I haven't married anyone and I don't plan to for at least another few years. If there's a pretty white girl that you're interested in, go and marry her. It's stupid to think that foreigners are the reason you aren't successful with women. I'm more like you than I am like Chad. I'm a manlet with a weak jaw and chubby cheeks and I used to be shy, reserved, and awkward. I'm not competition, I'm inspiration. I'm proof that women aren't as superficial as r9k believes and you don't have to be a genetic masterpiece to get lucky.
>>
>>37521256
Yeah, I wish there were IDs. Are you sociable in the sense that you're agreeable, generally get along well with people, and you're someone others would describe as nice?

Or are you sociable in the sense that you are comfortable being the center of attention, you can criticize or dispute others without offending them or hurting your relationship, and you're someone that others would describe as outgoing, charismatic, or engaging?
>>
>>37521431

There's more Asians in China, alone, than the entirety of Europe. The only countries that accept mass immigration are white ones, and they are the only ones whose demographics are becoming increasingly non-native to the point where it's an unchangeable certainty that they will be minorities in a few decades. And we have to cheer and celebrate it.
>>
>>37521167
what should I do then anon? I have too much anxiety to speak to anyone or to ask anyone for help
>>
File: 9873643416374.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
9873643416374.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>37517939
>tfw pretty much same situation as OP
>but im arab and live in europe
>people tell me to fuck off back to my country while a fukin gook can stay cuz "muhyellowfever"
i hate white people
>>
>>37521264

Nope. I accept full responsibility for my dateless life, white black yellow brown or otherwise.

Not worth the effort.
>>
>>37521610

Hahahaha get fucked Achmed don't blow us up.
>>
>>37521488

Checked. Don't dilute that special white privilege. There's the entirety of history to back it up.
>>
>Asian guy
>no Asians in the town where I live or the city where I work at
>only attracted to Asian women
I'm probably going to stay a virgin for the rest of my life. I'm not unsatisfied with my situation right now, but I feel like it's my duty to have children at some point.
>>
>>37521571

No you don't. Kick em all out. Kick me out last.
>>
>>37521571
Yeah there have been as many Chinese people as European people for most of written history. What's changed is the immigration policy. There is no conspiracy. Immigrants seek opportunity, and wealthy and stable Western countries offer the most opportunity. Countries don't all accept mass immigration, because largely they accept immigration for economic reasons, not ideological ones. I don't know where you're from, but Canadian immigration is driven by the fact that the Canadian populace is aging and its youth are delaying entrance into the workforce later and later. This means that we have a far higher ratio of dependents to taxpayer than ever before, and so our immigration policy is explicitly designed to attract working-age educated immigrants who will pay more into the system than they will take out, so that we can continue financing the social programs that Canadians enjoy.

If you're white and you want to "preserve the white race" then there's a couple of things you can do. You can choose to have more children and encourage other white couples to have more children, but the fact is that most affluent white people enjoy freedom and high living standards more than they enjoy having a bunch of kids to "preserve the white race". You can encourage white men to stop racemixing because white men are by far more prone to racemixing than white women, but good luck, because men love racemixing, myself included. You can also try changing your country's immigration policies. This is why Donald Trump was elected, and why many right-wing governments in Europe have been elected, but if you don't win, don't blame non-whites because it turns out that there are plenty of white people who don't give a shit about the "white race" because they're not racist losers who derive their self-worth from what race they happened to be born into.
>>
>>37521610
I think it might have something to do with your high probability of exploding and not yellow fever
>>
>>37521307
>falling for the dick size meme
Most girls unlike what you see online (camwhores) dont want massive dicks
>>
Fuck having children. Unless you're white, then you better have at least 3.
>>
>>37521856

It doesn't matter, because I don't matter.
>>
>>37521772
>There is no conspiracy.

Didn't say there was, and it doesn't change what the end result is.

> because they're not racist losers who derive their self-worth from what race they happened to be born into.

That's strange. Every other nation, culture, and people can proudly protect their people except white people. If white people try to protect their culture and people, they're racist losers. Just the same as all non-whites. Celebrate in the death of whites and then argue whites should just shut the fuck up and take it. No white guy goes to Asia and tells Asians to stop being racist to whites. We accept that as fact and they're smart for doing so. But goddamn white people. This is why I fucking hate non-whites.
>>
>>37521610
Get the fuck back to your country, Mustafa!

Original as fuck
>>
>>37521599
What is anxiety for? What's its purpose? It's a signal that tells you that you're bad at doing this so you should be anxious and either try harder or avoid doing it. If you sucked at violin and had to play at a concert, you'd be anxious as fuck and might have a breakdown or panic attack to get out of doing it. If you were a fucking violin virtuoso who had to play a concert, your anxiety would be more a form of exhilaration and you'd perform better and more beautifully with the adrenaline and cortisol on board.

You have too much anxiety to speak to others because you know quite accurately that your social skills are shit. You have two choices. You can avoid social interaction to spare yourself the anxiety, knowing that it will only make your future anxiety worse and you'll never improve your social skills. Or you can confront social interaction and do it despite your anxiety, knowing that the more you do it, the better your social skills become and the less anxious you will be in the future.

It won't be easy. You're at a disadvantage, most people get through this shit when they're still children so their embarrassing stories are cute rather than humiliating. Still, you have to push through. Fuck your comfort zone, that is only holding you back. Speak up and engage with people and tell yourself that even if you fuck up, you're still learning and practicing. If you have opportunities to travel, especially if you're travelling solo, you can try out different personalities to see what kind of social feedback you get. Recognize that, as with any skill, this is a gradual process of improvement that will take years of consistent effort. You can't become a violin virtuoso without years of listening to yourself screech away on the violin. Personally, I could never learn violin for that reason, but playing the violin isn't a major component to success and happiness, whereas social skills definitely are. It's your choice.
>>
>>37518010
Most of them who aren't koreans tend to be absolute uggos. I'm generalizing here but they're horrible looking and teenagers
>>
>>37521969
geez anon, I can't believe you would wrote all of this for a socially inept anon. I guess I will have to try someday even though I suspect that I have AvPD and other disorders
>>
>>37521712
I'm asian, and there's only about 1/10th of recorded history to back up Western primacy. If humans weren't so historically myopic creatures, it would be obvious to all of us that before 500 years ago, Western superiority was anything but assured.

>>37521963
Do you ever travel? Most people in most countries are casually racist in a way that would never fly in the Western world because the prohibition against racism is a Western cultural phenomenon. My parents had to shut the fuck up about their racial beliefs when they came to Canada because they learned rather quickly that it's culturally unacceptable.

White people go to other countries to tell them to stop being racist all the time. White people are the fucking number one race at travelling to other countries and cultures and telling them what they should be doing differently. It wasn't asians who went to Canada and demanded that they be treated equally and without racism, it was Westerners who brought that cultural change and then Asians showed up afterward because equality of opportunity regardless of race is a fucking amazing idea. Don't blame us you stupid fuck, blame your fellow whites if you want, or the nebulous Jew if you want a convenient scapegoat.

If you think globalization is undermining Western culture, you need to travel around the world and see how much globalization is undermining every other culture in the world to a far greater extent. Everyone is trading in their traditional garments for suits and jeans and traditional beverages for Coca Cola and traditional food for burgers and fries. This is worldwide phenomenon and it isn't going to stop unless we want to go back to a time before instant telecommunications, the internet, commercial airlines, and containerized shipping. You're being an intellectual midget by blaming the effects of globalization on nonwhites when it was exactly whites who brought it about.
>>
>>37522063
This is the main reason I still come to r9k, because every now and then, I meet someone who reminds me of me when I was socially inept but is open to the idea that this can be changed. Fuck your suspected disorders, that's just an excuse to say that it's something essential about yourself. You know what the treatment for personality disorders is? It's cognitive behavioural therapy, which is essentially trying to reprogram your bad habits and conditioning with more positive habits. This is exactly what I'm advocating for you anyway. Your personality is your habits, and habits can be changed. It always takes effort to change them, but once you've changed your habits, then it becomes easy again because they're now your habits.
>>
>>37522112

Except it's white countries and only white countries that are being demographically changed.

And self-preservation is not supremacy. You're being an intellectual child by comparing lingua franca style norms to outright replacement of demographics.
>>
>>37522184
At the moment, it's white countries that are being demographically changed, but you would never notice demographic changes in other countries anyway because you're ignorant. You don't know that Singapore and Malaysia have affirmative action for Malays because of "Chinese privilege", or that Chinese immigration has demographically changed many countries in southeast Asia, or that Indian immigration has demographically changed both its immediate neighbors and in East Africa, or Lebanese immigration changing South America and West Africa. Brazil is home to more Lebanese people than Lebanon itself, and also hosts the most Japanese people outside of Japan. Immigration is a global phenomenon, but you only give a shit about white people It's not a white people thing though, it's an opportunities thing. People go where they think they can have the best lives for themselves and their families. Western countries are the richest and most technologically advanced. If you want to reduce immigration, then you don't have to convince me, you have to convince your fellow citizens that this is a problem. You can take political action. Most white people don't seem to mind that their cities are getting browner because most white people aren't stuck in a mental framework that only looks at the world through a racial lens.
>>
>>37521712
As a history major I fucking hate these idiots who pretended only on the last 300 years of eurpeon/american history existed...
>>
It's like.

Man

Let there be White Peoples.
>>
>>37518876
>Strong traditionalism has kept both kebab
>China
>No kebab
>China
>No kebab
>>
It's like

>"how can I, a non-white, be a successful ladies man in the West while resenting the same white people for their privilege of their place in history."

The thread.

everyone chill
>>
>>37522462
>segregation
>autonomous zones
>organ harvesting

You can meme arrows me all you want. But that's kebab control. And kebab recycling.
>>
>>37522594
>has kept them outside
>they're in
>has kept them outside
>they're in
>has kept them outside
>they're in
>>
File: 1496208143966.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496208143966.png
24KB, 240x240px
>>37518182
I kek'd
Have a >(you)
This was unfortunately not original
>>
>>37522903
>organ harvesting
>organ harvesting
>organ harvesting

Oh don't worry anon. They're in. And China gets shekels from whoever the CCP shoves them in.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.