[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else feel like USA is turning into a 3rd world country...?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg:large.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg:large.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
anyone else feel like USA is turning into a 3rd world country...?
At worse, I fear it may become a second Brazil.
>>
File: maumau.jpg (43KB, 240x223px) Image search: [Google]
maumau.jpg
43KB, 240x223px
>>37517836
Good thing
The perfidious Anglos are going to die
>>
>>37517872
I don't really see that as a good thing.
I'm non-white, but even I know that if all the whites disappear, then were are pretty much fucked.
>>
>>37517836
>turning into

It's already there if not even worse off than a lot of 3rd world countries, like how a good chunk of the populat is science-denying retards and/or Christfags, gun violence, child mortality rates, health care, roads and overall infrastructure, wealth disparity, etc.
>>
>>37518029
So are you a Bernout or a Hillshill? Either way KYS.
>>
>>37517836
Try a second South Africa
>>
>>37518062
I'm a Canadian who gets to enjoy free health care & an affordable education, and legal marijuana by next year as well as reasonable drinking & consent ages.

but it's strange that you accuse me of being everything but a Trumpet, since Trump's entire platform was that America is shit and needs to be fixed. If anything I'm echoing that same sentiment.

Although I guess pretending to build a wall is higher up on his list of priorities.
>>
>>37517836
I've been losing sleep over this lately. I feel a constant sense of dread when I think about the future now.
I have no skills to make me a valuable citizen somewhere else, and even then, I think "where would I actually go?".

Booming population displacement as a form of international gerrymandering.
Growing civil unrest and cultural balkanization.
Acceptable amounts of discrimination and outright racial hatred between everyone. Except Asians. (Actual Asians, not Indian-Pakistan Asians.)
Growing oligarchic streak in politics, breakdown in civic involvement.
Decline in quality of life. Expense and low-quality educational system. Poor job market.
Mass-produced non-organic food with terrible side effects on the human body.

I'd rather see America unravel into civil war before I see it become a second or third world country.
At least then I could offer some resistance to the thing I fear.
>>
>>37518062
>Bernout
>wanted to cut America's $700B military
>wanted to use some of that for free university education
>wanted to use some of that for free universal healthcare

Can you describe literally one thing wrong with Bernie or his policies, without using any /pol/ meme words?
>>
>>37518363
>implying he would have actually carried out any of those promises under a republican controlled congress
Bernie was a coward any way as he proved when he bowed before his misstress, Hillary after she sabotaged his chances of the president at the DNC. He didn't have what it took to lead the country to prosperity.
>>
File: 1496687293103.jpg (166KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
1496687293103.jpg
166KB, 600x953px
I used to view nationalism as a bad thing, since I associated it with idiot rednecks and racist groups.

But now, since its pretty much confirmed that the world govt wants to eliminate any sense of identity countries have and force us to embrace globalization, I feel like we need it now more than ever.
We are Americans, and if people flood this country that don't share our values and beliefs then we will share the same fate as what has happened to most of western europe.
>>
>>37518596
What's wrong with one world government?

A single language, a single currency, a single set of laws.

Name a flaw.

Protip: you can't
>>
>>37517937
I'm a white European
You Anglos destroyed everything, all the degenerate (like the sjw) come from your shitty countries, your individualism ideology destroyed the Western civilization
Also Brits need to be exterminated for what they did to the Afrikaners
>>
>>37517836

LA is pretty much Brazil
>>
>>37518657
A one world govt wouldnt be a bad thing if everyone was productive, peaceful and intelligent.
But the reality is, majority of the population is stupid, violent and have terrible morals and ethics.
Trying to force us all together as of now will have disastrous results as you can see unfold with your own eyes.
>>
>>37518657
7 billion people would be a bit too much for one government.
>>
>>37518657
>What's wrong with one world government?

It kills the middle class of wealthy countries. Look at LA vs say SD.
>>
I long for a full scale societal breakdown where I can join a mob and just start killing and looting willy nilly until I myself am killed. Just purely out of spite. There's nothing that can be done to fix America or Europe. Traitors have undermined us so far that it's already over. The floor has already fallen out from under us, we're just stuck in a Wile E. Coyote situation where we haven't realized we've run out of ground to stand on yet. Just 20-50 of waiting for the slow population replacement to put us down for good. These shitskin hordes will inherit it but they can't run it as well as we could. And we could have kept things in order if so many of us didn't have so much empathy that they'd bend over backwards and break their own backs to uplift the other races. They would never have had the same empathy for us. Let them have it. They'll be even more miserable without the whites around and I'm glad they will be. I hope it's not nuclear war that finishes them off and ends the story of the human race. I hope it's widespread famine on an unimaginable scale so they suffer longer before it's all over.
>>
>>37518657
People need identity for some reason, instead of living their lives without picking teams
>>
>>37518923
edgiest post I've read today
>>
>>37518596
>don't share our values and beliefs

Now, of course, you mean the gun-toting bible-thumping science-denying American conservative values - and not the trans-bathroom online-content-creator reddit-upvoting organic-latte-sipping American liberal values.

Or god forbid something that's somewhere in the middle.
>>
You don't actually know what 3rd World Country means you fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.