[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robots insult women for being "used goods" >they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1496441311659.jpg (340KB, 1379x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1496441311659.jpg
340KB, 1379x1034px
>robots insult women for being "used goods"
>they're not even good enough to get the "used goods"
>inb4 kek i wouldnt even fuck a roasite xdd
>>
Used goods only want confident chad fuckboys, I'd still fuck them but I don't have the capacity to not be autistic enough to seduce them.

>tfw attractive

It means nothing
>>
I've also seen manosphere red pill guys say "used goods online" and I specifically remember a bunch of Chads laughing about a "used goods" slut at a place I worked at years ago. It was a total bro atmosphere there but I just kept to myself and did my work.
>>
>>37517608
>HAHA, stupid robots wont even buy the wrecked car at full price!

Good argument.
>>
>>37517608
I was That Kid who was always picked last in gym class, even when gym class was co-ed I would get picked last after the fat girl. I had to steal razors from my sister to try and shave my unibrow everyday. My mom dressed me until I was about 15.

I still managed to get my dick sucked by the time I was 17 and got laid by my 18th birthday.

Sluts are great, they're willing to have sex with someone like me so god bless them.

As I became a cyborg over the years I even dated virgins and girls that weren't outright sluts but weren't virgins either.

Virgins are a meme. There is no "purity" or anything like that unless you're a christfag in which case you have to get married to them.
>>
>>37517608
>>37517608
used goods have inflated standards because they incorrectly believe their social value is high because they've been pump and dumped a lot

that's why they end up alone and depressed in their 30s when their looks fade and reality sets in
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>37517821
Is that better or worse than always remaining alone and depressed since one's teenage years?
>>
File: 1496682437654.jpg (6KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
1496682437654.jpg
6KB, 250x173px
>>37517847
Is aids better or worse than cancer ?
>>
File: 1495736517514.jpg (108KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
1495736517514.jpg
108KB, 1109x677px
>>37517847
Is being lonely better than not being lonely ?
>>
File: 1495819744182.png (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495819744182.png
58KB, 900x900px
>>37517847
Is having someone to lay next to worse than crying in your room because of loneliness ?
>>
So cute SRS is invading in full force thinking they'll actually be remotely successful in changing any minds here.

Don't forget these sluts are trying to:
-normalize multiple partners
-normalize cuckoldry
-establish dominance over "beta" men

Laugh at their threads but don't reply robots. Pissing in an ocean of piss.
>>
>>37517679
I talk to succeful chads and they dont want leftovers either and they even make fun of me for still being a virgin. Also they keep telling me to hurry up or I am just going to get everyones leftovers.
>>
>>37518002

Yeah, I know. The femsluts and redditors just can't accept that Chad thinks the same way we do. But Chad is 'cool' and we are not, so we get criticized for thinking this way and Chad doesn't.
>>
File: C8CDNUiVUAANXjl.png (10KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
C8CDNUiVUAANXjl.png
10KB, 100x100px
>>37517893
>>37517925
>>37517974

thanks lads that really makes me think
>>
>>37517987

SRS has shilled on /pol/ and /r9k/ for YEARS now.

>-establish dominance over "beta" men

Ha, ha, ha. Speaking for myself, they aren't establishing dominance over anything. I am an anonymous shadow in a blob of other anonymous shadows. They can get the last word on me all they want (which is very rare for them to do), but I'm not an internet babby anymore so I'm unstumpable in that regard. I've been through it all, they are wasting their time trying to dominate a board full of faceless autists. I'm sure I also speak for others here when I say that there's really nothing that hasn't been said to us before.
>>
>>37518025
Yeah this guy is a huge manwhore who likes to project his shit on to people. He said he wants to have fun with them but he never actually commits. Women are just sad for being passed around by different chads and adding more to their cock mileage.
>>
File: 1495054226436.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495054226436.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
>robots only want pure virgin gf
>pure virgin girl has refused Chads and Jamals
>her will to remain a virgin is unwavering
>is somehow expected to give it up for a basement-dwelling NEET who beats off to traps and hates women

really makes me think
>>
>>37518428
they become wizards or ironically hire prostitutes "im not sexually attracted to meme whores" literally buys a literal whore.
>>
>>37517779
Get the fuck out Chad, this board isn't for someone like you.
>>
>>37517608
Maybe if the women has fucked like 4+ guys then sure I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. But if she's only been with one or two guys why should I care? You're most likely not going to stay together forever with the first woman you fuck so why should an another woman stick with you because you fucked two other women before her? If she's going out and getting railed every weekend by Chad then yeah stay away but if she fucked a guy when she was 18 and that's all then you're only depriving yourself at that point.
>>
>>37518428

This "really makes me think" meme is coming from somewhere outside this website. I remember when /pol/ was raided with it. But I don't expect a woman to give up her virginity for me just because. If she has refused all other types of men then she clearly has a dedication to her virginity and that's her business. I don't have a basement and I'm not a NEET and traps are gross.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.