[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw 19 year old fembot and my crushes are 32 and 33 years old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4071.jpg (69KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4071.jpg
69KB, 708x1024px
tfw 19 year old fembot and my crushes are 32 and 33 years old :/

one told me he's too old for me. wat do? they're so attractive.
>>
I love older men but I think I'm too scared to actually date one, what would mother say?
>>
there are plenty of good looking men older than 30. find a new crush.
>>
tfw 25 year old fembot and too old for any man

take advantage of your youth while you have it, one day you will be old and alone otherwise.
>>
it's historically normal for young women to prefer older men
because older men are more established and reliable than younger men
older women who aren't as attractive to older men created an age gap shaming program in the hopes that it would mean older men would be forced to engage with them
>>
>>37517041
You still have a shot with those sexy mid 40s men
>>
>>37517114
they want girls far hotter and younger than me

plus im not like op, im not attracted to middle aged dudes, i just want someone my age

itll never happen

my options are coping with aloneness or suicide
>>
>>37516990
you are probably some land whale roastie because no man would refuse.
>>
What would I even talk about with a woman that's still in her teens and a dozen years younger?
>>
>>37517147
>i just want someone my age
I fail to see the problem. Just get them tiger.
>>
>>37517229
They don't want me

no one wants me.

Like I said, cope with aloneness or suicide. I keep tricking myself into thinking there are reasons left to live. But every day grows more and more lonelier as I use up more and more distraction techniques.
>>
>>37517172
I'm not fat. I'm scared about the 2nd one pumping and dumping me because I'm young
>>
>>37517266
Are you a KHHV? What about dating younger guys who want a mommy gf?
>>
>>37517284
but don't you have his seed inside of you?
>>
>>37517284
Is that guy a virgin? Think of all the girls he fucked while you weren't even born. Do you really want to fuck some guy who fucked hundreds of girls before you? What do you mean to him?
>>
>>37517266
>no one wants me.
Unless you're horribly disfigured, you're making the choice to stay alone.

But I've seen you before. It just looks like you are trying to firsh for compliments REALLY HARD.
>>
>>37517295
no

and no, im not into that degeneracy

>>37517313
no, no one wants me. even complete fucking losers get tired of me and break my heart. no one actually gives a shit they just want easy pussy.
>>
>>37517266
I think it's not your age it must be something else. People normally date within 1-2 years of each other.
>>
>>37516990
Something that's always worked for me is stop pretending to be a woman on the internet.
>>
>>37517147
I'm 25 but a neet with no future but probable suicide.
>>
>>37517328
>no
Then clearly someone wanted you. Now fuck off you used up slut.
Die alone in a ditch you disgusting cum covered whore.
>>
>>37517284
he will never marry you, thats all you want anyways slut.
>>
>>37517355
>Then clearly someone wanted you. Now fuck off you used up slut.

yeah they wanted to pump and dump me

no one actually gives a shit about me, whether i live or die, at all. ever.

no one will ever love me. or ever has.
>>
>>37517416
Good post
>>37517335
this one is leagues better
>>
>>37517416
Good. Should've kept your legs shut for Chad and gotten ONE (1) loyal robot bf. But you didn't, and now you're paying the price.
Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose. You could've prevented this.
It's all your fault. You dug your grave, now lie in it.
>>
I'm a 32 year old guy. How do I find girls like you
>>
>>37517529
You dont. Next question?
>>
>>37516990
The grill I like is 22 and dating a 32 year old. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>37517579
That simply proves their nature of just wanting to be provided of shit and spoon-fed. Why are u even surprised at this point?
>>
File: FEMBOTS.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
FEMBOTS.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
>>37516990
>fembot
Stop roastie. It doesn't surprise me deluded roasties become attracted to men far older than them. It's because roasties crave a father figure and male guidance.
>>
>>37516990
theres no such thing as a fembot. stop it. get out.
>>
>>37517147
How about a 21 year old boy bf
>>
>>37517529
Over 40 here, and honestly? They find you.
>>
>>37516990
I think you're being pretty selfish desu.
Have you ever thought what would happen to them if people found out they were dating some stupid girl half their age?
>>
>>37517041
Med school grads are 25. If you worked harder in school, you could have married a doctor by now. Stop crying about being alone and work on your career. Also hit the gym, many guys check out fit women.
>>
>>37517266
Not buying it.
Im willing to bet my house and my dog that you have had many suitors, but you rejected them because they weren't up to your standards.
That's no one's fault but your own. Its a fact that women refuse to date someone on their level and only want prince charming which is why they always end up as cat ladies.
>>
>>37518041
no, every boy rejects me, even the fucked up losers.

so youre wrong
>>
>>37518038
why would a doctor date me? when he could have a hotter younger girl?

even dudes who live with their moms "settle for me" until something better comes along
>>
>>37518061
You're either lying or have some kind of horrible disfigurement.
Im leaning towards the former.
This right here>>37517680 proves that even the most desperate man will fuck a semi attractive woman even if she has foot hands.
>>
>be me
>32 male
>autismo
>tfw theory isn't practice
>>
>>37516990
look at this thread. stop giving false hope to retards that get baited easily
>>
>>37517022
If you're really femanon that's really cute desu
>>
>>37518088
Many doctors find their girlfriends in college. So you probably have to be actual friends with the chem nerd(who turns into Chad later in college and cucks all the women)
>>
>>37518097
>most desperate man will fuck a semi attractive woman

no, youre misunderstanding me. its obvios by this sentence. you're talking about FUCKING. i'm talking about being in a committed relationship with

>>37518143
are you retarded? they want cute attractive girls. stop being delusional
>>
>>37518143
You gotta be friends with the real academic nerds before they turn to chads.
>>
>>37518088
Why don't you just start exercising, work on your diet, read a book every month, buy some new clothes, meditate. All the stuff people here don't do themselves. You just have to work on yourself and your negativity, physically you should aim to feel good about yourself and confident and mentally you want to be positive and calm/also interesting to talk to so get some hobbies senpai.
>>
>>37518181
they want CUTE, ATTRACTIVE, YOUNG GIRLS

i do all of that, it doesnt make a difference iif im old and ugly ffs
>>
>>37518205
You said you're not fat? Why don't you tone up, get a flat stomach and put on a dress that's how you be cute.
>>
>>37518160
Half of those posters offered to be in a relationship with that bitch you dumb roastie. And she has a literal foot hand.
>>
>>37517328
>live in my own apartment
>have a very stable job
>can cook
>kinda in shape
>have decent hygiene
i would probably date you i just want someone to cuddles with plz be my mommy gf im so lonely...im 20 so the age gap isnt that huge if thats why you dont like that type of thing
>>
>>37518205
ill be your friend anon. i too am sad and alone
>>
>>37517312
Young guys can be whores too.
>>37517384
I don't want marriage, just a cute mature bf.
>>
Plst pics OP or gtfo. No such thing as fembots.
>>
>>37518336
So you dont want to settle .. then wonder why noone else settles for u. Good job!
>>
>>37517266
I'm 25 too, can you be my gf maybe?
>>
>>37518262
She has an inferiority complex and doesn't think she has relationship worth. There I said it, no other femanons came to help her, yet a bunch of robots offered their time.
>>
>>37517416
>yeah they wanted to pump and dump me
At least you get to experience that. Men in your position don't even get that. When will women ever get into their skulls they can have sex whenever they want and is a privilege men can only have through prostitutes?
>>
>>37518732
Take $100, go see a hooker. At least she'll pretend to like you/respect you for your money. That's more than I'll ever get. And she will be hot and young. If I want sex, its gonna be with ugly fat men who hate me.
>>
>>37518758
Depending on how likeable you are, a young and hot guy would fuck your brains out.
I'm talking about me. I don't like random sex either because of the lack of passion and knowledge of my partner. To share intimate moments with someone you actually want to make happy is one of the best feeling known mankind. You up for that or do you want to wallow yourself further in self-pity?
>>
>>37518901
this is stupid, i already told you i hate casual sex.

now i just feel bothered. people see a sad lonely person and theyre first reaction is to manipulate them into sex
>>
>>37518914
nah, you just want to be told what you want to hear, and we're not going to bother with that here.
>>
>>37518914
I'd actually get to know you before initiating anything sexual in the first place. But whatever, demonize men all you want then.
>>
>>37517266
Bullshit,i now roasties who are older than you and still get every men they want.
You must be either extremly ugly or have a horrible(or autistic)personality.
>>
>>37519015
why not both?

ugly and autism
>>
>>37519030
Are you the uk femanon from yesterday that has a good career?
>>
>>37516990
Bullshit. My bf is 10 years older than me and it's great
>>
>>37516990
Date the one that said he wasn't too old for you

Honestly that one guy is probably a secret fag
>>
>>37516990
>tfw into grandpas
>all think of me as a granddaughter
>always sick and near dying
>will never suck saggy old balls
why live?
>>
>>37516990
I dated someone 19. Never ever again. She was very mentally immature and once bitten twice shy.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.