[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There's a real chance i'll be able to immigrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

>There's a real chance i'll be able to immigrate to Japan next year
>mfw

is this..what happiness feels like? i'm legitimately crying right now.
>>
You can (NOT) learn Japanese
You can (NOT) move to Japan
You can (NOT) get a japanese wife
You can (NOT) earn japanese citizenship
You can (NOT) understand japanese religion
You can (NOT) ascend to nirvana
>>
I feel ya anon, im from a small country town were people just die being nobody and finally next year im leaving to the big city and my life will finally begin, feeling happiness for the future is something wonderful every night a daydream about my future, my goal is also to move to Japan but this city is the first step, enjoy it op
>>
>>37516944
just imagine how you'll feel on your first day entering that city on your own, with the entire future ahead of you

it's beautiful
>>
>>37516832
Best of luck, mate. What do you intend to do for a living there?
>>
>>37516832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

Originalrudeboiblox
>>
>>37517008
Do you think his parents watched that?
>>
>>37517081
Seeing that the show aired in japan and the youtube video is only popular among a niche segment of the internet, no.
>>
>>37517202
someone probably tracked down the video and sent it to his parents FB
>>
>>37517005
He's going to leave after 2 weeks when he realises life in Japan isn't an anime and japanese women wont flock to him and the same problems he has in the west will still exist.
>>
You better Live Stream when you go to the suicide forest
>>
Why do you guys want to move there so bad? I like in NYC so the places I'd be around would mostly be the same shit just with asians. Besides I'm black, I definitely can't live there. I really like how the language sounds though, except when a girl's doing that whiny cutesy shit.
>>
>>37516832
LOL
all these weebs here thinks that japan is some magical kingdom of anime waifus and god knows what
JAPAN IS UGLY
japanese are xenophobic weirdos and fucks who work 24/7 (yes you will work there until you kys like they all do eventually)
everything is expensive af
everyone is quiet and those who are not will mug you
everyone will judge you for being filthy gaijin
I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT
>>
>>37518015
>Besides I'm black, I definitely can't live there.

The Japanese worship, literally WORSHIP black people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
>>
>>37516832
No, that's what delusion feels like, idiot
>>
>>37518085
*leans into mic*
Wrong
Japanese hate everyone that isn't japanese. This is fact. Especially blacks, whom they view as subhuman. Like apes
>>
>>37517314
Not him but my experience in japan of two weeks vacationing there was the complete opposite, in regards to japanese women.
>>
>>37516832
Nice. Tokyo or rural?
>>
>>37518085
>a small sub culture means all Japanese love black people
Sorry but no. Ganguro is like tiny percentage of japanese women that spray tan their skin as a fashion statement. They don't care about blacks in particular.
>>
>>37518085

Dude shut up, that's an extremely niche vid, probably one of a kind

>>37518177

I'll never understand why some of you practically get off to it though,
>>
>>37518264
It reaffirms our superiority and makes me glad I was born white.
>>
>>37518301

And yet you ended up here, seems like you wasted your gift.
>>
>>37518785
Fair enough I guess.
But being a white robot is still better than being nonwhite
>>
You don't belong there. Stick with your own kind. Watching anime and owning a $50 katana doesn't make you Japanese.
>>
>>37518815

0.2 is more than 0.1 it's true.
>>
File: timeout_0.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
timeout_0.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>>37518083
Please, don't put people who simply watch anime in their same category. I just entered this thread to say this because i'm sick of being compared to these people. Thanks for the attention, you can keep calling the out for their ignorance now.
>>
>>37516832
Why the everloving fuck would you want to go there?
>>
>>37516832
english teacher?

It's always english teachers.
>>
>>37519078
I'm admittingly am pretty weebish, but know that living in Nipland is shitty. Why do you want to live there as oppose to visiting or studying abroad there?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.