[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was /born to sing the blues/ here? >be born into poverty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0258.jpg (2MB, 7500x7500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
2MB, 7500x7500px
Who was /born to sing the blues/ here?
>be born into poverty
>parents were barely able to pay the bills because mom chose to be a neet and dad worked a shit tier job
>I was neglected and when I got older I was beaten by both parents
>dad raped me a couple times
>mom got pissed at him and he went to jail
>never saw him again
>that meant our source of income was gone
>she applied for all these government benefits and got them all because she had me but she never let me have anything
>often the only meal I got was at school lunches, if people didn't steal it from me
>kids at school insulted me often and beat me occasionally
>never had any friends except for maybe when I was little
>around the end of middle school I started getting super anxious around people and felt lonely but at the same time I hated being around people
>around 9th or 10th grade I was finally bigger than my mom
>one day she hit me with a curtain rod because I "was a mistake"
>grabbed it and hit her back
>she called 911 and said I "assaulted her"
>at first the police believed her and tried to give me a hard time
>I showed them some of my scars and I was moved to a foster home
>it was nice because I got to eat and have nice clothes and get haircuts
>my mom was able to take back custody though after a while so I had to move away
>she beat me with a rod for "abandoning her"
>around 11th grade I got a job at Subway
>there was a regular customer that came in and stuck around and talked to me after my shift
>he was 30 something and smelled really bad, but at the time it was the only positive interaction I had so I talked to him
>he asked why I looked so shitty and I told him my story
>he told me to come back to his place
>i didn't give a fuck if I died so I went
>>
>>37516371
>he said he had abusive parents too and he offered me a drug called heroin, and that the first time would be on him
>at the time I was thinking about either going on a rampage at my school or quietly taking my own life so I thought I might as well try it
>besides, it's not like there's anyone that would care
>I tried it and I was kinda underwhelmed, I thought I'd get a euphoric high
>instead I felt calm
>i spent the night at his place, its not like I had anywhere better to be
>in the morning I was surprised that I wasnt hung over
>I just went on normally
>I ended up trying some more from this guy
>when I was on heroin, nothing bothered me anymore
>it was like heroin filled the gap of what was missing in my life
>I actually started to like living
>despite my problems in life, I ended up graduating with a 4.0 and enrolled in my states flagship university
>thanks to heroin, life was looking a lot better for me
>but it builds up a tolerance fast
>it costed me way more than it did before
>my grades dropped fast in college, and I ended up dropping out
>I started working a full time job to keep a shitty apartment and pay for heroin
>I need heroin to feel normal
>not using heroin fucking sucks
Why couldn't I have just been born a normie?
>>
Stop using heroin.
>>
>>37516380
I know a dude who did coke and gradually got off it when he tried cannabis. Ask someone who's in the know about this.

If greentext is real, then that's tough, brah. I'm a khv neet and feel depressed but I look like a complete pussy next to you. Kudos for not kys.
>>
>>37516434
This. You literally have to do nothing and your life will get way better
>>
>>37516450
I think OP is a drug addict.
>>
>>37516434
Almost impossible desu
>>
>>37516491
Dude, he doesn't have to do anything. He just stops buying it, he literally doesn't have to do anything.
>>
>>37516542
It's a fucking addiction. He'll be compelled to buy it. It's a hard drug for a reason. It sells for a reason. Detox centers exist for a reason.
>>
>>37516563
It's just like fat people and food, if they eat healthy, they won't crave eating a whole pizza and more
>>
Great song OP,probably my fav
>>
>>37516371
God loves to shit on you because he's loves you op, he wants to build your spirit, he wants you to really understand what it means to be a human and what it means to be in Pain something those normies will never feel and they will never understand they're like brain dead ants. God humbles you because he is trying to teach you. Your spirit is eternal and you will go to heaven and through the teachings that god has given you on earth your spirit will shine like no other
>>
>>37516380
>>37516563
I'm not convinced he's fully adddicted yet you can smoke herion like weed for Like a month or two without getting really physically addicted. OP have you even tried to stop using it yet you might be mentally addicted but if you don't throw up or anything when you don't use you still have a really good chance to beat the addiction
>>
>>37516760
I started using an iv a while ago desu
>>
>>37516650
Journey's alright, I prefer early 70's bands
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.