[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm working the first day of my first job right now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1490033786722.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
1490033786722.gif
199KB, 336x468px
I'm working the first day of my first job right now. What are YOU doing?
>>
I'm on my first day of my vacation
>>
Im also working. My boss got moved to another area so Im kinda on my own at the office, the other people here are cunts. I wish the money was better. I wish i was NEET
>>
>>37515966
how bad is it honestly?
im thinking of killing myself because my mom sign me up for a job and i have to go tomorrow
>>
>>37516089
Well, I'm working for a manufacturing company and I'm currently on the production line. The tasks are simple, but I'm worried that I'm not as fast as everyone. After a while my feet and back hurt a little, but it's fine because we get a few breaks.
I'm not sure about your job, but I'm getting paid my second week. Don't kill yourself yet, boy-o!
>>
>>37516089

Not op but it really depends on the job. There are some good aspects. Working forces you to socialize with strangers which could cause you to make friends or even get laid
>>
Have 7 minutes of lunch break left. I'll check back on my next break if it's still alive.
>>
I wish i had a job, being a neet is hell
>>
>>37515966
i work, and sorta not work. i sit and browse 4chan for 10 hours and occasionally blow dry dogs for 10/hr. Honestly fucking boring, because i got home and do the same fucking thing after i have dinner.
>>
>>37515966
im on holiday, getting paid to do nothing
>>
>>37516249
I made the mistake of taking a year off of work after finishing my AAS. No one will take a look at me
>>
>>37516164
this is what i don't want i don't like or want talk to anyone dude .
even if it could get me laid im a sperg that dislikes physical interaction
>>37516141
had a job like that but there were people besides me and they talked all the time and my feet hurted like hell
they asked me if i hated them because i didn't talk to them so i quit after a day
>>
>>37515966
Getting ready for the THIRD day of my first job :^)
Beat that, faggot
>>
>>37516249

But you do have a job. Making wagie ragie threads to amuse me while i drink my morning coffee before work :'D
>>
Checking into an online class. I really don't want to do any work and it's 11am and I'm already drunk but I need to get this shit done to get my degree. I'm just afraid of failing again.
>>
>>37515966
Been there done that. Come back and brag if you don't quit after half a year
>>
Night shift worker at a gas station. Kinda pissed because nothing is getting done because the lazy fucking roastie before me is pregnant and "can't do any of the work" but still comes in to get paid. It infuriates me. I've just stopped doing those jobs and leave a note telling the boss "not on my sheet, I don't do it". So either he'll move the jobs to me (in which case I'll bring it up with area manager about unfair treatment) or she'll get her shit together.

/rant
>>
File: 1309210085602.jpg (20KB, 582x329px) Image search: [Google]
1309210085602.jpg
20KB, 582x329px
>>37516323
>it's been two years since graduation
>>
finishing up a 40oz of bud and getting ready to sleep before work
>>
>>37515966
Im taking a shit and posting on here, wife is watching t.v and kids are swimming being retired ia great
>>
>>37515966
Im lurking on Grindr trying to get my dick sucked and some free weed
>>
Working approximately my 453rd day on the job.
>>
I'm relaxing after the first workday of the week
>>
>>37515966
I'm working the first day of my first job right now, with your face stapled over mine. :)
>>
conguats op I had a job 9 years ago when i was 16 but now im a disabled neet that doesn't belong here or for normies
>>
File: 1495456745056.png (47KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
1495456745056.png
47KB, 300x253px
>>37515966
Trying to get some (you)s so i feel good.
>>
>>37516294
That'll be me soon.
>>37516325
Yeah, in my head I'm hoping they pick up on my social anxiety.
>>37516614
Two days,my dood. You beat me.
>>37516688
Part of my college course. I eant the money and the credits, my man.
>>37516957
A lot of time to think about how worthless life is. Maybe even pick up painting or something.
>>37517016
I'll forget you want a guy to suck your pepe. Giod luck on the weed tho.
>>37517773
Where's the magical pond to get my healing power, Batman?
>>37518567
Have a (You) on the house.

3 minutes till I'm back to slavin.
>>
I'm on my third week. Have fun while it lasts.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.