[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a gf that cosplays as Cass from fallout nv. (Honestly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Rose_of_Sharon_Cassidy.jpg (161KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Rose_of_Sharon_Cassidy.jpg
161KB, 900x643px
I want a gf that cosplays as Cass from fallout nv. (Honestly I just want to fuck Rose of Sharon Cassidy)
How do I obtain this.
>>
>>37515947
lucid dream. it's literally the only way of being able to fuck a video game character
>>
>>37515963
Good thing I can jerk to my own imagination
>>
>>37515947
Any chick with daddy issues from the rural southwest. I just want Veronica.
>tfw no silly les to play video games with and build random shit
I have gotten close to it, but then all my friends moved across the country and the ones that stayed became assholes.
>>
>>37516266
>Veronica is gay tho
She is also cute tho, "I want a dress"
I wish I could someone from the rural southwest but alas I'm Australian
>>
>>37515947
>go to a bar in Mojave next week
>find a redhead with a sexy resting bitch face
>new girlfriend aquired
>???
>quest completed
>>
>>37515947
You mean that drunk slut that hooks with all the NCR lad and lasses.
No man you dont want that rad shit on you dick.
Stay away from cass shes a big whore.
>>
>>37516302
Theres probably a lot of cuties in Australia I bet.
Are you at least 7.5/10?
>>
>>37516311
>i have to wait until I'm 21 to enter the bar
damn you America and your drinking laws
>>
>>37516332
Uhhh I'm a 19 (close to 20 year old) that looks 14/15 soo uhh no.
>>
>>37515947
I mean even the courier and his buddys fucked the shit outta her.
And she has a fucking tude about jet I mean what the fuck?
Because he daddy had a heart problem?
Any way shes got a cap bounty on her head and I need money for the new lazer gat im buying.
>>
>>37516329
But I love her character tho.
You aren't wrong tho
>>
>>37516368
The courier never had sex with her, she goes to fuck him if the NCR win the second battle of hover dam. But he does the whole lonesome wander thing.
>>
>>37516412
My canon is my canon and in that one cass was a slut thats why the courier peaced.
I honestly havent seen im walk the I 87 in a while too.
Usually I grab a beer with him at the wrangler...You dont...Think a death claw or some raider killed...killed him?
No way...
>>
>>37516438
I really should do more head cannon with fallout nv.
>>
>>37516367
>tfw 14/15 equals 9.3
woah
>>
>>37516497
I meant I look 14/15 years old.
>>
>>37516490
Dont I made the role playing NV head cannon and its all a sad ending...
Right now my character is stuck in the desert getting shot to death everytime I start up and I cant bear to delete the guy you know?
>Console commmand.
I never do that on my role playing play through other wise it compromises the whole iron man play though.
Had to stop playing inna zone because wolf and tolik my only friends in the whole war zone got cheekie breekied my the military and a faggot in a leather jacket and a sawn off cant fight 12 faggots with AKs.
>>
>>37516438
> your said that cass is a slut because she sleeps with "a bunch of guys", even though if you try to sleep with her in game she refuses

I found the nice guy.
>>
>>37516521
You're lucky cause I bet there's a lot of pretier women there than most other countries
>>
>>37516571
You aren't wrong, fuck the two chicks in my tafe class are banging hot.
>>
Man I played NV for like 5987239482 hours doing side quests and restarting and redoing side stuff. Only sidekick I can find is arcade (ed-e doesn't count_)
f>igure out he's gay
>start looking for new sidekick
>find veronica
>she's cute
>join brother hood of steel to impress her
>find out shes gay
>look for new sidekick
>shes a super old crazy lady
>not waifu material at all
rual was the only fun sidekick bro to have around
>>
>>37515947
Cass isn't that cute though. Christine is top tier though.
>>
>>37515947

I was super addicted to New Vegas for like 5 years straight, must've put 80 bazillion hours into it. Cass was my favorite sidekick fir sure, it was fun to shoot up saloons with her
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.