[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll find someone perfect for you >any girl would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>you'll find someone perfect for you
>any girl would be lucky to have you
>someday you're going to look back on all this and laugh
>>
>>37515346
Dude don't be mad, I know it doesn't mean much but if you just be yourself someday you'll get an inordinately good looking girlfriend who will entertain your awkward sexual advances and excessive appetite for attention while adamantly avoiding doing anything that will make you jealous.
>>
>>37515412
Not OP but so many years of 4chan have finally and totally destroyed my ability to detect legitimate irony or sarcasm in comments like this.
>>
>>37515346
I think there's a turning point when you KNOW that even if the girl of your dreams is just around the corner, you KNOW you will never laugh about what you went through, because it fucked every part of you up so bad it will never not hurt. Thats best case for me.
>>
I can meet the worlds ugliest woman tomorrow and she's single. What should I do?
>>
>>37515492

Bang her and become world famous as the dude who slept with the world's ugliest woman
>>
>>37515346
>>37515412
>>37515438
>>37515474
>>37515492
>>37515608

>Some day a beautiful, sweet and smart girl is for whatever reason gonna fall in love with you. "Don't worry i'll fix you anon"she will say. She will happily introduce you to her parents and she will smile while doing so. "This is anon, isn't he the cutest smartest most handsome man?". She will give you the energy and motivation to turn your life into something. :)

kek this is never going to happen you just learn to give up after a while
>>
Bullshit, looking for a girl for me is like looking for a sensible person at an sjw rally
>>
File: happybirthday.jpg (85KB, 796x444px) Image search: [Google]
happybirthday.jpg
85KB, 796x444px
>she'll come along when you least expect it anon.
>just focus on other aspects of your life.
>>
>>37515895
I want to believe this can happen.

;_;
>>
>people still want gfs in 2017

yikes
>>
>>37516007
It wont

you are weak and undesirable
>>
>>37515608
Right but how do I bang her? It's gonna be at a book signing and she said she wants to hug everyone. What if her pussy tastes really incredible?
>>
>>37515438

If course it's sarcastic

Women aren't perfect creatures, there's no woman (or man) who could honestly fit that description
>>
File: Fuck Bitches.jpg (9KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Bitches.jpg
9KB, 196x257px
>>37515346

Worry about resources not pussy faggot.
When society collapses and you have resources, this phony world will disappear, feminism will end, there will be no divorce court and the girl that YOU pick, yes, if you have he resources, YOU will get the pick, make sure you don't get one of these "I learned my lesson" idiots.
>>
>>37515895
>tfw this actually happened to me
The girl of my god damn dreams, the girl i fell in love with at first sight, the girl that made me feel shit i did not know was possible is my girlfriend.
She literally told me she will fix me. She knows what a sperg i am, but we get along so well and she stays with me despite all the pathetic shit i pull. Like waiting 5 dates to TELL HER that i want to kiss her.
I feel like all the bad shit that happened to me was worth it because after 21 years of being a pathetic virgin, it led me to her and i am finally happy.
>>
>>37516121
fucking hell i haven't seen that meme in years. nice job, anon.
>>
>>37516158
You met her at college didn't you? Fucking normie get out.
You were never a robot. Only a failed normie.
>>
>>37515895

You shouldn't want this to happen, if any girl actually acted like that you'd call her, for good reason, fucking crazy.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, m8
>>
>>37516314
>Don't stick your dick in crazy, m8

>normalfaggots actually believe this

better stick your dick in something than in nothing
>>
File: MGTOW (7).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW (7).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>37516342

Best Case Scenario

>stick your dick in crazy
>lose 1/2 your resources
>be on the hook for 18 years

Worse case scenario

>Make crazy angry
>CrazyKillYou.exe
>Lose 1 Life

Its a risk factor. Pic Relevant.
>>
>>37515346
lies
lies
lies
>>
>>37516432

Only if you let them be lies
>>
File: Autistic Pepe 2.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Pepe 2.png
29KB, 778x512px
>>37515346
I know that feel

I'm here for when you decide to end it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.