[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please don't hate me Aya i didn't know all of the things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: shameimaru.jpg (259KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shameimaru.jpg
259KB, 2560x1600px
Please don't hate me Aya i didn't know all of the things i was doing were bad i couldnt help myself because i had meltdowns everyday and my life wasn't good at the time so i kept making threads. i really wanted to end myself because you were the closest thing i had to a parent even when you're mean to me it feels like I need to improve. I didnt mean to do anything bad to you even subconsciously i had no ill intent. please add me back i feel calmed whenever you talk to me
can you at least be mean to me i like everything you have to say. i dont know how to get help i wake up crying everyday
>>
i shouldnt have gave your id out im stupid
please. i dont know how to feel better. i cant do anything without getting anxiety and crying
please dont hate me father
>>
its too embarrassing to tell anyone about this
everyone by now paints me as someone who just wants attention so it wouldnt matter to your reputation right? i just want to reach out to you i only care what you think
im scared of never being able to see aya again dont leave me youre making me cry everyday
i screencapped whenever you were nice to me on the alt and i hugged my blankets i want to be friends with aya again
i dont want to live without you i love aya
>>
please dont hate me
my mind is blank.
i dont like being called mentally ill by you it makes me feel inhuman. i dont know what to say anymore
>>
File: 275px-Th123Utsuho.png (134KB, 275x274px) Image search: [Google]
275px-Th123Utsuho.png
134KB, 275x274px
>>37515127
OKUU MASTER RACE
>>
i want aya back. please dont hate me i dont know how to make it better please at least just be mean to me again it means a lot talk to you
>>
>>37515401
I don't mean this badly, but it's very obvious that you are mentally ill. Severely so. To the point where I'm not entirely sure you're sane.
>>
im sorry for annoying you and saying good evening to you
aya im trying to think of things to say but i cant calm down
i can't calm down aya it feelslike im dying again
im sorry
>>
>>37515660
*farts in your face*
Original message
>>
aya can i be added back by you
im not hiding anything
daddy im sorry
>>
>>37515743
Aya himself said "You have your friends," implying that you should appreciate them more.
Honestly, I don't see why anyone would want to be friends with you at all when you don't give a shit about anyone who isn't Aya. You said it outright here in this thread.

>i only care what you think
>>
>>37515743
atleast I have Okuu
>>
>>37515786
i meant im not making these threads only for 'attention' of others.
and you know absolutely nothing of my friendships.
>>
>>37515859
Lol. You mad? You sound like you're getting mad.
>>
>>37515908
>Lol. You mad? You sound like you're getting mad.
im not
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.