[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking take this anymore guys, I'm going crazy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: zalgo.jpg (191KB, 408x317px) Image search: [Google]
zalgo.jpg
191KB, 408x317px
I can't fucking take this anymore guys, I'm going crazy.

I am 100% convinced that the universe, or something in it that has access to universe bending powers, fucking hates me, as is out to get me.

My life is one fat joke consistin entirely of the repeatance of murphys law, I am so unlucky that it's fucking mindboggling, anything that can go wrong, goes wrong in my fucking life.

You motherfuckers are probably sitting there, reading this and going "Oh boo hoo one bad thing happened and you're having a mental breakdown".
But I shit you not, I can not remember the last time something good happened to me.

I've grown mentally ill and agressive as a result, the slightest bad thing sets off an incredible rage, and I feel like it's just a matter of time before I rip someone apart.

This is my personal fucking hell, I know it, I'm not even sure if you guys are real.
I'm not sure if the people I legitimately know in real life are real or not, or just some meaty robots (literal sense, not r9k sense) without souls meant to keep me pacified, calm.

Something is out to make my life a living fucking hell, and it hates me, it hates me with such a fat fucking intensity that it's beyond personal. I have no idea what I did, I am no good person, but I haven't really killed anyone or some dumb shit like that.

The only thing keeping me from killing myself is the fact that I'd hurt my family.
Can someone explain this? I'm legitimately going crazy, trashing things in my home and just muttering gibberish about maiming and torturing.
>>
>>37514863
>I'm legitimately going crazy
judging from what you wrote you are literally schizophrenic. get meds and take them, they do cure schizophrenia for many people (e. g. Carrie Fisher)
>>
>>37514863
You didn't say anything, actually, only some vague whining.
Tell us a story about your failings of fuck off.
>>
I sometimes think about various subjects and then a sudden realisation hits me
Someone is reading my mind. As soon as that happends, I tell that person to fuck off.
>>
File: nigr.jpg (74KB, 303x404px) Image search: [Google]
nigr.jpg
74KB, 303x404px
>>37514921

For example, barely twenty seconds after writing this shit fucking post my pants got fucked, pic related.

Earlier today I missed a meeting which would've given me $100 extra if I had attended, I read the email and the meeting was described as only containing information for those new to the company, since I'm not new I stopped reading there and just didn't give a shit, then after a friend asked me why I didn't attend and got the $100 I reread the email and it said "extra payment upon attendance" further down.

Spent 4 hours yesterday night chasing after a mouse who got into my apartment. Overslept on my one free day (today) and now I've got just about 4 hours left until I have to go to sleep and prepare for tomorrow.

That's just the last two days, not including the fuckface who commented on my whinings with "proof or fak off"
>>
>>37514909

I haven't suffered hallucinations yet, unless I'm pretty tired, but then it's just shadows in the corner of my eye.

I don't think I'm schizophrenic.
>>
>>37515072
>For example, barely twenty seconds after writing this shit fucking post my pants got fucked, pic related.
So? This is no big deal, I can walk around like that and everyone thinks that is how my jeans are supposed to be.

>I reread the email and it said "extra payment upon attendance" further down.
This is the fault of your own, and also of your short attention span.

>Spent 4 hours yesterday night chasing after a mouse who got into my apartment.
You could have just go to bed, and buy something today that kills mice.

Not only your problems are pathetic, they are of your own making. I can also do that, uh-huh.
>>
File: 1464166011225die.jpg (96KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1464166011225die.jpg
96KB, 498x750px
Yeah, I know what's doing it too, they call it life.
>>
>>37515211
>I can walk around like that and everyone thinks that is how my jeans are supposed to be.

I'm no ghetto ass hoodlum motherfucker who thinks it's cool to show my kneecap to random passerbys, especially not at work.

>This is the fault of your own
Tell me why a meeting about information I already know should give me a bonus.

>You could have just go to bed, and buy something today that kills mice.

And let the motherfucker rummage around in my cupboards, shitting behind my walls, gnawing on my stuff?

It's easy to act like Mr.KnowItAll in hindsight, you're honestly pathetic. Now I know you're just some motherfucker this malignant force sent to piss me off even further.

Do us both a favor and fuck off. What's he/she/it paying you? Or are you too stupid to realize that you're a pawn?
>>
>tfw nothing bad happens in my life and I cant get full enjoyment from happy moments since theyre so frequent/not special
shut up OP, I wish I had your life
>>
>>37514863
Same but i accepted what my way of life is
you all have one way of life too
for normies must be happiness or hard work

for me is regret i live that way i regret everything i do or i will do
for example
>december 31 2016
>about to kill myself left the gas on im cousghing and sleepy
>uncle and aunt come home and find me laying on bed
>wake up in hospital doctors tell me i was intoxicated by gas
>say i forgot to turn off the gas
>when i get out of the hospital i saw one baby with chickenpox
>turns out i never had it so i get infected
>pimples start to appear the day later
>realize this is going to be shit
>all my body itches like hell i even have those things in my head and inside my mouth
>regret not dying that night
>god is trying to tell me something
>can't sleep for 3 days and then it gets better
>go to sign in college
>its far away from home
>suddenly i want to take a shit
>no bathrooms in sight
>can barely hold it in
>oshitiscomingheeelp
>enter a 7-11 type of shop
>enter the bathroom running
>its already done i just clean my pants andthrow my shirt i had another in a backpack
>still smell like shit and get out of there running
>walk all the way home with flies following me
>some girls walk past my way they approach to say hi probably they were lost
>they notice the smell they walk away
>arrive home take a bath and throwaway my clothes
>wonder what i am still alive
>>
File: schopenwojak.png (43KB, 227x277px) Image search: [Google]
schopenwojak.png
43KB, 227x277px
lots of disgusting normalfaggots here

if you've honestly never had the idea that this world is out to get you, or you're living in a nightmare etc. why are you here

OP I've had this thought a lot, attempted suicide a while back because of it. Now I kinda realise the more nightmarish aspect to this world is that my autism + mental illness make me more prone to bad luck (poor attention span, shit social skills etc. amplify minor fuck ups), and stop me feeling good about, recognising etc. any good luck.

don't know what to tell you desu. Medication can kinda help, at least to zombify you. If you're planning on suicide anyway, may as well try. Life is still mostly retarded bullshit for me but things got better after becoming a NEET and living my life in a dream-like haze of emptiness.

Wishing you well OP
>>
>>37516059

Pretty good greentext, sorry about your life man.
>>
>>37516076

Thanks, it's pretty good to know there are some people who understand.

Might try medication, hope stuff works out for you in the end.
>>
>>37515096
You don't need hallucinations to be schizophrenic. I'm not going to act like I can diagnose you over the internet, but it would be a valuable use of your time to get a real doctor's opinion. Don't be embarrassed, we all need help sometimes.
>>
>>37514863
>still cares of people
completely lost it
>>
>>37515072
I pull the strings here

You don't know who I am but im glad to see you are suffering

I have something special planned for you on Friday
>>
>>37517727

If you're going to pretend to be the one who pulls the string, I'd think you'd be smart enough to use better grammar.

I'm*

Nice try though.
>>
Welcome to the club faggot. You get used to it after a while; the intensity of the feelings will die down, and you will learn to take your controller's punishment in stride. Just give it time, because there is really nothing else that we can do. It's out of our hands
>>
>>37514863
Well you have access to an internet connection, so atleast your doing better than some people.
>>
>>37514863

Get into physics and calculus. If you ever want to hurt something that no one yet knows exists... I don't think a gun will do. And neither will your own death.

Hell, in fact if it's trying to get to you so much, killing yourself might be exactly what it wants. So stay stronk and try to find it, and fuck it up on a transhuman level. Good luck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.