[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a robot don't do a job that requires customer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: rain.jpg (274KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
274KB, 1366x768px
If you're a robot don't do a job that requires customer interaction. Learn to job when you can so you can broaden your job opportunities. Don't try to be a normie and forcing yourself into social situations you cannot bare. Stick with jobs that put your mind at ease. Otherwise every work day would be full of humiliation.
>>
>>37514628

*Learn to drive when you can so you can broaden your job opportunities
>>
how are you supposed to learn how to drive when you have no money and no friends/family willing to teaching you?
>>
>>37514628
>broaden your job opportunities
I'm already fucked. What I'm doing at my current job is not transferable to other fields. I want to change job but I'm afraid there's little choice considering how I'm already a year behind fresh graduates even if I resigned tomorrow.
>>
>want job
>socially inept
>can't drive
>>
Why I work kitchen nights at maccas.
>>
It's harder to get a job when you can only leave your house at a certain time and have to be home at a certain time.
>>
>>37514628
>don't do a job that requires customer interaction.
Well, what jobs are there that don't require interaction?
I need to find something for this summer.
>>
>>37514893
Friends/family are not qualified to teach you, anon.
>>
>>37516296

Yes. It will make a robot more comfortable during the behind-the-wheel tests when they have already experienced driving with a trusted friend. It is a huge time saver to have a friend who has taken the test multiple times teach you how to not screw up.

*does your car past inspection?
*what's the first thing you do when you're in the car?
*don't forget to signal!

then there's the situational stuff such as
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.