[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your gripe with biology is that 50% of men never get to reproduce.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0437.png (447KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0437.png
447KB, 600x577px
Your gripe with biology is that 50% of men never get to reproduce. Women's gripe with biology is that they have to create life and be selective about who they do it with or else they create a life set up to fail. So why do robots and femanons not get along, they have a HUGE common enemy - life itself.
>>
>>37514500
because... because they won't show us their tits!
>>
File: 1490166372884.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490166372884.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
Females are instinctually disgusted by inferior men.
>>
they are on the opposite sides of the autism spectrum.
>>
They make demands which fall on deaf ears.

Make not demands but beg from your knees.
>>
>>37514528
Hence why if a femanon doesn't want to reproduce because they are low-tier, an equally low-tier man isn't a turn on because it invokes thoughts of how awful the offspring will turn out.
>>
>>37514546

And perhaps we shall deign to answer with our cocks placed from whence you form words to beg.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 541x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 541x395px
>>37514500
So you're saying girls are obligated to have sex with you?

Holy kek we are reaching new levels of autism
>>
>>37514558
Females would rather share a superior male than have an inferior male for themselves. If a female can't reproduce it's because she's too selective. If a male can't reproduce it's because females don't select him.
>>
>>37514569
Imagine the gay fatfuck who thought to type this out and post it.
>>
Deny us your gash, and we deny you our providence.
>>
>>37514521
okay, there are some fembots out there that show titties
hiiii!
>>
>>37514588
Normies share partners, not NEET failures. Polyamory is just another way for the juice to destroy the nuclear family - which you still shouldn't give a shit about.
>>
>>37514626
>Normies share partners, not NEET failures.

What are you saying?
>>
They made us the enemy first, that's why.

We basically just play apologetics while they fuck chad
>>
>>37514643
Do you think if robots and femanons wanted to have a big disgusting ugly people fuckfest they'd have done it by now? They are introverts and want monogamy because they can't get tons of people to want them.
>>
File: anxiety.png (2MB, 1764x1256px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.png
2MB, 1764x1256px
>>37514688
I will simplify my point for you: if a female has no partner, it's because she's being too selective. If a male has no partner, it's because nobody wants him.
>>
>>37514760
Wow you're fucking dense. "Too selective" can mean anything from stacy who doesn't want anybody who makes under $60k a year and a 2/10 fembot who doesn't get turned on, god forbid by the idea of fucking another 2/10 guy and making 1/10 children with him. Just fucking give up trying to play a rigged game and learn to socialize without sex.
>>
there are actually pretty good looking robots. I can't say for femanons.
if you count girls like Ashley there are.
but she attention whores. even though she clearly has bone problems and autismo.
>>
File: redditattentionwhore.jpg (731KB, 1430x1866px) Image search: [Google]
redditattentionwhore.jpg
731KB, 1430x1866px
>>37514793
You know damn well what I mean by that. A female can put a picture of herself on the internet and have literally hundreds of guys wanting to fuck her instantly. Of course that's not good enough, she wants more. No average guy has that option.
>>
>>37514793
how to become a cuck 101
>>
>>37514500
Because """femanons""" don't exists.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.