[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT things that piss you off about public transport >people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: 1456721341089.jpg (27KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1456721341089.jpg
27KB, 414x508px
ITT things that piss you off about public transport
>people who bring dogs on the bus
>loud chavs
>people who stink like shit that sit near you
>>
>when it's raining and someone brings their dog and then the whole bus stinks like wet dog
>>
>>37514478
>People who try to get in before one can get out and it's always the same types
>People who think they shouls randomly touch my dog
>People who dislike me bringing my dog for whom I paid on the bus
>>
>degenerate parents who let their kids do what ever the fuck they want such as playing games on thier phone with the volume all the way up or letting them shout and scream at each other
>>
>>37514518
Why would bring a dog on the bus? They always stink it out or bark at the other people on board
>>
>fat people who take up two seats
>>
>>37514478
QT sluts that have their legs slightly apart while wearing short skirts. But they're either facing the wrong angle or their legs aren't far enough apart for you to see their panties.
>>
>>37514589
Because me and my dog are going place. Which is the usual reason to take public transport in the first place. Are you riding it for fun? Because I sure as hell don't. And no he doesn't bark. Also most people stay far away if you have a 60kg rottweiler with you.
>>
>>37514478
>>37514504
>>37514589

How the fuck am I supposed to transport my dog then?
>>
>>37514478
>Girls who put their bag on the seat next to them
These cunts won't even move their bags for old people unless they're shouted at by them.
>>
>>37515217
How am I supposed to read shit grammar.
>>
>>37515217
>being cucked by an animal
>>
>Hippies playing musical instruments poorly
>the mentally handicapped acting retarded
>>
>>37514478
>pregnant women they want your sit on the bus
>old man that wants to talk to you
and when i don't give up my sits to pregnant women and old people preach me about being a good person
>pregnant women gets on the bus
>everyone looks at me because im young and they are old
>i don't stand up
>an old man grabs his staff and gets up
>gives his seat to pregnant roastie
>calls me a lazy asshole
>i smirk
seriously this shit was funny as fuck
fuck old people
>>
>>37515313
Not him but I see literally nothing wrong with that sentence
>>
>>37515342
It was this whole thread.
>>
>>37514478
>Old people that constantly sit next to you and talk about the weather
>When an ugly person sits next to you every time, yet the good looking ones never do
>Loud motherfucking kids
>Old people that expect you to give them your seat without even asking, just looking.
>People who smell like shit
>When the fucking bus driver forgets to switch the destination written on the bus (i don't know how to call this, pls help), so you basically end up in a wrong bus.
>>
>>37515338
>grabs his staff
fucking kek
>>
>>37514478
I rarely have problems with people sitting next to me on the bus. Whenever we get to a stop I put on an angry pyscho face and everyone avoids me
>>
>being the only human being on a train car full of ooga booga chimpanzees
>the dead homeless guy
>the drunk idiots who puke everywhere on the late bus
>the wheelchair tard who stops the whole bus for like 10 minutes while the lift in back brings his tardchair aboard
>when the sarin gas doesn't kill anyone
>>
File: 1491665960321.gif (74KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
1491665960321.gif
74KB, 640x356px
>>37514478
>fucking sandniggers bringing their entire family on the bus
>sandniggers talking loudly in their derka derka language
>sandniggers eating an entire meal on the ride
like an entire bag of bananas, fruit and smelly food only shitskins eat
>>
File: 1477306502605.jpg (64KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1477306502605.jpg
64KB, 600x525px
>>37514478
>girl walks through the compartment looking for a seat
>notices one next to you
>give her a disgusted look
>her expression turns into a slight frown and she moves along
>>
>>37514478
>getting heckled by group of 14 year old inbreds
>5 teeth between them
>breath smells like rotten shit
>exaggerated scouse accent
what is even the point in living when i have to deal with that
>>
>>37514518
>People who try to get in before one can get out and it's always the same types
I always try to shoulder check these people unless they look like they are carrying[\spoiler]
>>
File: 1491421506593.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1491421506593.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>>37514478
>entitled middle aged women who are all for independency, but still want you to be chivalrious to them
>old people talking to you
>loud sandniggers
>people who listen to shitty music on shitty headphones so everyone can hear them
>people with manbuns
fucking manbuns
>>
>>37516420
Where are you from anon? Looks like Germany.
>>
File: 316.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>old people who go shopping in the morning
>on weekdays
>then whine about there not being any seats

YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE GOING ON GO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND FUCK OFF
>>
>>37516633
I'm from Norway
but either way all sandniggers are the same

originato1234
>>
>roasties with strollers that take up all the space
Bonus points when the little shit starts crying. At least I can turn up my music but just the fact makes me so fucking mad. Don't get children if you can't even afford a car you waste of cells.
>>
File: 1429460463689.gif (27KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
1429460463689.gif
27KB, 400x478px
>>37514478
>Tfw I'm the one who's stinking
>>
>>37515314
>being cucked by an animal
Cuckholding is the act of a man willingly allowing another man to fuck his wife.

Are you using the word cuck to mean anon is willingly allowing his dog to fuck his free use of transportation? That doesn't even make sense. Anon still takes the bus.
>>
>>37515323
>Hippies playing musical instruments poorly
Jeez anon, where are you that people play instruments on public transport. I would set the bus on fire if this happened to me.
>>
>>37516617
>fucking manbuns
What did manbuns ever do to you? Do you have something you want to tell us anon?
>>
>>37514478
LOUD OLD PEOPLE BECAUSE WHEN THERE ARE TWO OR MORE ITS A NEVER ENDING CONVO
>>
>>37517116
THIS.
IS
CANCER!!!
originator123
>>
File: SmugPepe.png (104KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
SmugPepe.png
104KB, 750x730px
Chads who are loud af. They often comment about the people around them loud so they can hear em. Grade A assholes. Good thing that they have never commented about me. I may have the posture of a typical beta, but if any of them ever say shit to me, I am gonna fuck em up hard.
>>
>>37517387
What will you do to Chad when he calls you a cuckner?
>>
>>37517590
Probably throw him out of the bus headfirst. I am s trong guy.
>>
>>37514478
>every seat is taken except the one next to you
>people enter the bus
>they all prefer to stand instead of sitting next to you
Am I too ugly to sit next to?
>>
>>37517287

that's ugly and tryhard with the shaved sides. My hair is long and I put it into a bun for the sole purpose of getting it the fuck out of my face. no douche involved.
>>
Reduced service on Sundays outrages me.
The subway in my city closes at 6:30pm on Sundays. Every other day it closes at 11:30pm.
Trains that are usually every 20/30 mins only run once an hour on Sundays.
Is this just a UK thing or is it everywhere?
>>
>>37517757
The best haircut are the Nazi German haircuts. Easy to maintain, looks nice and professional
>>
>>37517287
>is cancer reeeee
Why though? I don't see how it affects you in any way.
>>
I was on a train with a friend and we witnessed two drunken coons hollering and provoking an elderly man. An emaciated dyke haired girl called me a fascist when I made a comment to my friend about the need for security on our trains.
>>
>loud sandniggers harrassing everyone on the bus
>smelly sandniggers
>loud children
>children (or adults) who push the "stop" button even though they're not getting off, so the bus stop every damn time there's a stop.
>fat people taking two seats
>people who takes an entire seat with their bags
>people who are blasting music from shitty speakers (shitty or not, just fucking don't)
>>
>>37517700
Fucking this. Why do they do that??
>>
>>37517615
I too, am s trong guy! Let us unite in s trength, brother!
>>
i hate men on public transport who sit with their legs unnecessarily wide apart taking up other people's space... why do they do this? your penis doesn't need that much room. are they trying to look masculine and dominant because they're insecure?
>>
>>People being surprise when their greasy food and sugary tea fall on the floor.

What did you think was gonna happen? I can barely stand in this rickety box what make you think you can dine.
>>
File: 1490024694302.jpg (122KB, 399x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490024694302.jpg
122KB, 399x462px
Fucking cripples always showing up or needing to get on the bus when I'm one stop away from my destination, or when I'm running late.

No, they don't help stop the bus for me either. Their existence is purely to inconvenience me.
>>
>>37518129

It's not about the dick. Men's hips are different
>>
>>37517775
An Undercut anon? Don't go asking for Hitler youth cuts at the barber please.
>>
>>37518037
Instanly typing in good grammar when you are making fun of a simple typing mistake. The fuck is this fake ass bullshit
>>
>>37518494
Well I dont know its name in English, but I am not retarded to ask for a Hitler youth cut at the barber.
>>
>>37517993
we are too ugly man
>>
>>37515217
Get a car lol, pretty sure dogs love cars. Poor dog, won't get to enjoy sticking his head out of the window because his owner is a cheap bastard.
>>
>>37514478

>the feeling of dread as an abo boards the bus just knowing they are looking for trouble and will inevitably make you late because the white dawg cunt driving is being racis
>>
>the junkie shooting up in the back
>the fat fucks on their go carts that take up 4 seats
>rowdy niggers
>>
>>37517387
Those "Chads" sound like loser busriders to me haha
>>
>>37516661
Same in Denmark

>get on bus
>havent even looked into the back
>know that smell
>>the smell of fatima, abdul, flipflops, halal, ahmad, abdallah and all their cousins
>yelling in burka
>the small burkas are running around in the bus
>when they finally have to get off the bus
>takes 10 minutes because they have to get all their shit with them
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.