[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is so fucking depressing. I've been alone and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1490646916172.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490646916172.gif
2MB, 750x750px
This board is so fucking depressing. I've been alone and a KHV for my whole life (23 years) and I only found this board 2 weeks ago. At first, I was happy that I could relate to other people, but now I realise how much I have missed out on, and how I lack friends and sexual partners.
Last night, I cried for the first time since my Dad died 15 years ago. I feel broken. When will it get better?
>>
No unless you get out of this board and be a better man/woman yourself.
>>
Ive been here off and on for at least three years now and I think this board can be good and bad. I think it's probably good that you realized how rough you had it, but making you lose all hope isn't good either. And sorry to hear about your dad that must've been tough.
>>
>>37514249
Well newfag. Just imagine what it's gonna be like now you finally found other people to relate to, then the board gets killed by faggot and tranny threads.
>>
>>37514309
>newfag
I'm only a newfag to this board. Been on 4chan for years. Mainly /g/ /pol/ and /fit/.
>faggot and tranny threads
Why don't you just filter out tranny threads with 4chanx?
>>
>>37514249
Enjoy your stay, OP. Despite the board being ruined by normies it can still be good sometimes. I discovered it around 2-3 months ago out of loneliness and desperation. It has helped me a lot.
>>
>>37514249
just get on a r9k discord, don't ask me why but they are actually cheering me up even thought it's the same people that are on r9k. might have to do something with total anonymity.
/qJR7ras
>>
>>37514249
Why wouldn't you be sad? You are living for 23 years, so what are your achievements?
>>
>>37514249
Don't worry anon, it will never get better.
But hey, look on the bright side, as you said, you got us.
>>
>>37514249
There's always hope, anon. I'm 29, been here for almost 10 years. This year I decided to actually take action and take risks, and I've already lost my virginity, got a qt gf, on on my way to getting my own place and a decent career.
Life is easier than you think. Nothing has to be perfect. You just have to force yourself to keep making mistakes so you can learn. This place is a poisonous mindset because you become trapped in an endlessly reverberating chamber of depression and autism. As soon as I stopped coming here, I started improving. The internet wastes time that you could be spending out there in real life, learning and improving.
>>
>>37514249
>At first, I was happy that I could relate to other people, but now I realise how much I have missed out on, and how I lack friends and sexual partners.

Different circumstances, same feeling. Newfag here too. It didn't make my feelings any worse than they already were, it just gave me some place to channel my emotions and anger, and I'd waste my time anyway.
>>
>>37515183
not op but I'm in the same situation KHV 23 yo
For the last 4 months I have been trying hard to change this and still only have awkward memories left from it. When you spent so many years in isolation, it seems very hard to relearn social skills
>>
>>37515183
I don't know, anon. I'm >>37515209 and as I said I feel as if my mood wasn't made any worse than it really was already. I had some pretty intense depression periods before this board. And actually sometimes I cheer up, and this keep my thoughts elsewhere. Whereas in the real world I feel naked and have nothing else to think about than my misery.
>>
>>37515229
I know it seems hard, man. But I was isolated for even longer than you.
Everyone's different, but the way I did it was baby steps. First I got a shitty minimum retail job. Just focused on that. Once I was comfortable enough, I started opening up more with my co-workers. Eventually one invited me out. Now we're all friends and hang out every week.
Also started talking to girls more, making it obvious I was interested. Sure I made a few mistakes, but eventually I learned enough to make a decent first impression, then enough to get phone numbers, then enough to invite them to my place, etc. You just gotta start doing things you don't normally do. See girls as actual possibilities, not as pretty things you see walking by. All you have to be is relatable and not a douche, and they will actually give you a chance. Show some interest in them, and go for the date, and you're automatically more confident than most normies.Nothing has to be perfect, you just have to do SOMETHING.
>>
I just wish I had someone to pull me back up off the ground. Every time I've tried to improve myself the minute I tripped up there was no shortage of people at the finish line ready to tell me how dumb I am for tripping and how it's my fault I didn't get up earlier.
>>
>>37515183
I hate myself so much that I can't even imagine being in a relationship. I can't even fantasise about it. I've missed out on everything, every developmental milestone, I'm a literal failure. I don't even understand people my age anymore, I can't relate to them.
>>
>lost virginity at 23 a few days ago
>feel exactly the same
It's exactly how you imagine it. No better no worse. If you can imagine what sex feels like you've basically already had it. I can't believe I made such a big deal about it.
>>
It doesn't get better. Unless you get carefully planned plastic surgery.
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 240x200px
I've been here for almost 2 years. Where does the time go anon
>>
File: 1495735581329.jpg (42KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1495735581329.jpg
42KB, 492x419px
>>37514249
23yo khhv here. I discovered this board 2 years ago.
I have pretty much accepted that i will never be like the others, i will never experiment what a normal human development is.
I am lonely, so lonely. Like i have 0 friends, only acquaintances from work and uni. This board helps.
And i fight everyday to keep the normies out.

>>37516341
>had sex
>sex doesn't matter

>rich dude
>tells a poor homeless money don't matter
Kys faggot.
>>
I've been on this board like 9 years, not a khv, 23

I miss when I was younger and hung out with my friends everyday, now I never get to see them, barely even hear from them these days

I used to smoke weed everyday and that made it bearable but now I'm lucky to even smoke these days

Sorry life sucks op
>>
>>37514249
I'll be your gf.
If you live in California, anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.