[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we need more womyn in stem! That'll show this misog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3216.jpg (16KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.jpg
16KB, 237x213px
>we need more womyn in stem! That'll show this misogynistic men!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ6_fOX7ITQ&rdm=2m0bbp7nu&noapp=1&client=mv-google
>>
If they actually told us what the dried up old cunt actually did for her respective field maybe we could treat her as a hero, but all that video told me was that she has a pussy and does science.
>>
>What if we talked to tween, teen and college age girls why they aren't studying/going to study stem
>What if we forced regulation against media dissuading and not pushing stem on girls

>What if we did anything other than create a construct of ideals or hate and act as if it'd solve the problem

I'm tired of this shit
No one of the useless cunt involved in these efforts were stem educated
>>
>>37514021
This

>those Muslim women "scientists" at the end of the video
>>
>>37513990

Fuck stem, women prefer to do useful degrees such as sociology, fine art and music.
>>
>>37513990
I want to become a STEM scientist, and when I think of quotas my blood fucking boils.
Even if I end up in class because of my knowledge, everyone will assume that I'm there because of MOAR WIMMYN INA STEAM. And I'd have to study alongside some retarded female wannabes, which makes things even worse.
>>
>>37514213

Just study stem then, who the fuck cares what others think?
>>
>>37514090
Honestly it should cost more to do those degrees. Why should everyone have their tuition fees raised to compensate for the lack of repayment by idiots on these worthless art andsocial science courses? Maybe its different elsewhere but the UK tuition fee system is way to relaxed about the loan aspect. If you can't come out of university with enough of an income to pay back the loan, you probably got a worthless degree.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.