[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white people can see the UFOs, bigfoot, aliens, the lochness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 29

File: 1496668039780.png (123KB, 577x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496668039780.png
123KB, 577x603px
>white people can see the UFOs, bigfoot, aliens, the lochness monster, etc
>they can't see their own privilege
really makes you think
>>
That's a lewd rendition of the emoji.
>>
>>37513372

>be minority
>Move to someone else's country
>expect to be treated better than the locals

Really makes you think.
>>
>>37513372
Whites are the only group that it is socially proper to insult.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>37513418
Black people are the only group that is socially proper to enslave, segregate, shoot in public, jail for non crimes and then blame them for that.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37513453
Because when that happens it's not socially proper and they riot and burn down local businesses and get in no trouble for it
Prove me upside down
>>
>>37513453
Ok point to me a state supported slave operation currently running in America

Segregation no longer exists

Shooting Blacks was a huge controversy and was not at all socially accepted

I will agree that some minorities are improperly jailed but that's again something most people don't accept
>>
File: 1496495876391.jpg (36KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496495876391.jpg
36KB, 604x453px
>>37513372
>>>37513418
>Black people are the only group that is socially proper to enslave,
YOU WHAT?
Dude, you're retarded. It's the current fucking year. Slavery is not okay anywhere. In fact, white people aren't to blame for the majority of worldwide slavery. Slavery was most common in Asia.

>segregate,
WHATTTTTTT
It's 2017. It is not okay to segregate in the current fucking year.

>shoot in public,
Not true at all. Rates of armed whites shooting unarmed blacks is much, much lower than black and white. I would pull a statistic but I don't give enough of a shit.

>jail for non crimes and then blame them for that.
This one actually makes sense but when the majority of a race has a crime rate higher than any other in the US I think you can connect the dots.

Now go away and stop victimizing yourself.
>>
>>37513389
>better than
You misspelled anon, i think you meant "as", and thats what is expectable among humans with minimal culture and comprehension of what a person is.
Alas, it is true than primitive subhumans treat foreigners as dengerous or godsent.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>37513372
>>>37513389
>>better than
>You misspelled anon, i think you meant "as",

Anon are you fucking retarded?

>and thats what is expectable among humans with minimal culture and comprehension of what a person is.

I'd rather have no culture instead of black culture. It's a fucking victim cult. The only other "culture" would be blasting shit tier rap music out of a bluetooth speaker while you walk along the sidewalk.

>Alas, it is true than primitive subhumans treat foreigners as dengerous or godsent.

I treat people as individuals, but you're going to call bullshit on that because you like to be the victim, don't you.
>>
>>37513812
>Ok point to me a state supported slave operation currently running in America
The prison system
>Segregation no longer exists
Redlined housing of the past still has effects on integration today
>Shooting Blacks was a huge controversy and was not at all socially accepted
>I will agree that some minorities are improperly jailed but that's again something most people don't accept
Yet it still happens, over and over. We seem to have different definitions of what society accepts.
>>
>>37513372
fuck you, my country is white and effectively been a colony for 400 years, privilege my ass
>>
File: 1495675433161.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495675433161.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>37513372
All those things exist though. Privilege not so much.

If you're white and you go to a predominately non-white country and don't integrate, you're cast back out. Explain why those countries are okay to do that but white countries can't. (and before you sperg out, I mean PREDOMINATELY white countries)
>>
File: 1495833560793.png (242KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
1495833560793.png
242KB, 511x340px
>>37513372
>>>37513812
>>Ok point to me a state supported slave operation currently running in America
>The prison system

Oh my god. Fucking idiot.

>>Segregation no longer exists
>Redlined housing of the past still has effects on integration today

It does, but whites aren't responsible for their ancestors. Retard.

>>Shooting Blacks was a huge controversy and was not at all socially accepted
>>I will agree that some minorities are improperly jailed but that's again something most people don't accept
>Yet it still happens, over and over. We seem to have different definitions of what society accepts.

It doesn't happen. Almost never these days.

But you want to be a victim, don't you? I'll give you a helping hand.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

Happy to help.
>>
>>37513921
>treat them like individuals
>treat them differently depending on the origin instead of the individual itself
Spotted the brainlet. No victim here, im the CISest of CIS, and i dont give two fucks about it.
>>
>muh prison industrial complex
Prisoners live for free on the taxpayer's dime. Why should they not have to work?
>>
File: taxes.png (232KB, 1772x874px) Image search: [Google]
taxes.png
232KB, 1772x874px
>>37513989
>Oh my god. Fucking idiot.
Read the Constitution. If you're in prison, you can be a legal slave.
>whites aren't responsible for their ancestors
What is welfare, Alex
>Nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger.
Twelve. Did you just write a twelve-bar song?
My nigga.
>>
>>37513978
Even then, people who stand out physically are cast out and seen as outsiders. There is a reason people tend to not move to most of Africa, Asia etc. The only countries who even allow a massive influx of foreigners are Western ones.
>>
Fair citizens, please hold thy tongue! The privilege of birth and blood is integral to our fair society.
>>
>>37514278
Welfare is something that should not exist so people like you would be forced to leave as you are incapable of sustaining yourself at large without massive wealth redistribution. Now bugger off!
>>
>>37514332
>bugger
Are you fucking British? What do you know about America? Besides, I'm Finn-Japanese, what did I even do?
>>
>>37513372
Oh great it's our daily nigger crythread.
>>
>>37513921
>I'd rather have no culture instead of black culture
Tell that to the millions of white people in America right now. Tell that to the rappers who are currently breaking records held by Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.
>>
>>37514349
Move out of Japan for starters. And the initial post was not about the US but white people in general. Europe is filled with these trashy non Europeans with the same attitude and entitlement too. All of them who came here on their own volition and should never have been let in.
>>
>>37513453

>enslave
Blacks enslaved other blacks
>segregate
Blacks are segregating themselves by demanding "black only" spaces on US campuses
>shoot in public
Act like a violent thug cops will shoot, deal with it.
>jail for non crimes
Poor 'ol Dindu Nuffin
>>
>>37513372
you're right, that really makes you think
now why is there cum on her face?
>>
>>37513372
Japanese people have Japanese privilege in Japan

White people have white privilege in European countries.

The fact people like OP don't understand that you aren't indigenous just cause you moved their astonishes me sometimes.
>>
>>37513372
Yeah, we can only see things that have a chance of existing
>>
>>37513372
Privilege is being able to live off welfare and have job quotas and be able to get away with breaking the law because you can play victim if they try to arrest you privilege is getting away with attacking white people because you can play victim if they fight back privilege is having all this all well being on welfare and being able to tear apart cities every time some worthless cocksucker gets killed you are the privileged ones did i mention how ontop of all this you also get away with having a self entitlement attitude and nobody bats an eye? Christ its true shitskins are stupid
>>
Did i also mention how blacks are allowed to take pride in their race and stick to their own people but white people are portrayed as evil racist and supremacist if they do the same?
>>
Privilege is being able to say racist shit to anyone who isnt a black and have everyone dick ride for you it and coddle you "its okay youre just a victim fighting back" against da evil whiteman
>>
>>37513372
why is she covered in cum?
>>
>>37513372
That's because UFOs exist
>>
Yeah whites do get decent treatment in public. But you know what? I'm Indian and once I started lifting and working out, I too got decent treatment in public. Maybe you gotta be a little less hostile and don't sperg out. Whites I know, know they have it pretty well, it just matters if you look educated really. Compare a black from the dirty south and one from a law firm.
>>
>>37515516
Explain to me how i have it privileged
>>
I forgot to mention blacks easily get into any college they want solely because theyre seen as a victim
>>
>>37515516
It seems offly ignorant and biased to assume im priviledged
>>
>>37514389
I guarantee you that Niggers are not breaking records held by Swift and Perry. Source your claims.
>>
>>37514389
black culture honours disobedience and crime, it is not compatible with modern society and the 'music' it produces is complete garbage
>>
Why do white people get triggered and chimp out by any sort of thread that points out on their very apparent and visible privilege? Do they have a temper of a 3 year old?
>>
>>37515762
Idk why do blacks riot and kill and destroy and ravage cities everytime something does'nt go their way its like they have the mindset of an animal
>>
>>37513389
>moved
*forced against their will
>>
>>37515837
Yeah because all those refugees sure are forced and living painfully arent they?
>>
>>37513372
>only Privilege is not real
>>
>>37515837
They get away with murder terrorism and rape but oh they're forced to live there right? Fuck off
>>
Go back to tumblr shithead
>>
File: 1488.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>mfw white people are so privileged they invent computers, phones, cars, planes, and everything else
>mfw white people are so privlieged that they give this technology to non-whites who are too stupid to do anything with it without whites
>mfw white people are so privileged that theyre often not chosen over someone who isnt white when going to college because of diversity quotas
>mfw white people are so privileged that they're forced into giving up their heimat (homeland) for non-whites even though its perfectly fine for them to have their own homelands as well
>mfw white people are so privileged that they ended slavery just so they could be enslaved by banks and their governments, meanwhile muslims still enslave each other
>mfw white people are so privileged that they discovered the earth was round while niggers in africa were still discovering fire and the wheel
>>
You picked a bad time to leave the safe space, libtard
>>
>>37515557
Not really privileged, but being the same skin color as the majority of the US helps. Cops are nicer to you, better job prospects(i do know companies are trying to diversify now though). You're trusted more. Some races have it better than others, and I think whites have it best in the US. You can visit all counties in the country with open arms if you're healthy.
>>
>>37515980
Im not from us though
>>
File: 1496160489461.jpg (52KB, 643x625px) Image search: [Google]
1496160489461.jpg
52KB, 643x625px
>>37515980
>>37515980
Your whole post is literally non-issues.

>Muslims have it better in majority muslim countries
>Africans have it better in majority African countries
>Asians have it better in majority Asian countries

>White people have it better in White countries

>FUCKING RACIST BIGOTS HOW DARE YOU REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST AND SLAVERY????? FUCKING WHITE MEN AND THEIR INTRINSIC PRIVILEGE AND RACISM (fails to see the irony in believing that all white people are racist is racist in of itself)

And you know what else? You, being a non-white in a white country is a fucking privilege. You're literally privileged compared to other Indians who are still swimming in shit, piss and corpses in the Ganges river 24/7. You've got it better because you get a steady job with real money. And yet while you improve your quality of life, you drag it down for the White people here. You fucking immigrants dont even realize the irony, and neither do the brainwashed libtards who infest the political and educational institutions of the US.
>>
>>37516020
Oh yeah definitely, globally white people have a major privilege. I guess it just looks good to be white really is all.
>>
>>37515689

>black culture honours disobedience and crime

Black culture is not thug culture

>the 'music' it produces is complete garbage

Rock, Funk, Jazz, Jazz-Fusion, Blues, Blue Grass, R&B, Actual REAL Hip-Hop and not that trap garbage? Yeah, sure buddy.
>>
>>37516110
What have niggers contributed to humanity besides "Good music?" They have never gave us any philosophers, never gave us any great inventors, never gave us anything worth of "substance."
>>
>>37515856
>>37515889
Nice deflection retards but you knowl he was talking abiut slavery
>>
>>37513372
>black people can't stop feeling inferior to whites in every aspect, coming up with historic debt, cultural appropriation and other shit
>expect whites to treat them like equals

doesn't make me think much, but maybe you will
>>
>>37516063
Not that guybutwhites had privledges natice africans didnt have Access to.
That what apartheid was all about.
You had a small population of whites that were in control of everything and lived like kings, while the blacks were treated like jews during nazi occupation
>>
>>37516139
It's another "I'm white and I say so" episode.

You're a literal retard if you believe the white supremacist concept that blacks have contributed nothing to society at all.
>>
>>37516140
Cant properly spell about yet you call me retard something does'nt add up here anon.
>>
File: nigs.jpg (25KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
nigs.jpg
25KB, 600x405px
>>37516222
Name one thing that they have contributed to Science or Literature that has positively impacted Western Society as a whole.

I'll wait.
>>
File: 1496280390516.jpg (922KB, 2257x2481px) Image search: [Google]
1496280390516.jpg
922KB, 2257x2481px
>>37516183
First off, under apartheid, South Africa wasn't a lawless wasteland like it is now. All is fair in Love and War, and if they got conquered by whites, they deal with the occupation. Its natural. Second, jews were treated like they were for good reason (even though in auscwitz they had things like a public pool and such, and they never got gassed and cremated). See pic related.

Aside from those, im talking about modern, western white countries at this very moment. Neither of those things have to do with what I said (although they play into the whole white guilt thing, and how we should drop everything for those poor oppressed minorities)
>>
>>37516241

Look up Henry Cecil Mcbay and tell me, look up Walker Lincoln Hawkins and tell me, look up William Kamkwamba and tell me.

And I know you cousin fuckers love to downplay Egyptian history, but historically they WERE documented as "black with wooly hair" and they did contribute a shit ton to western society as a whole.

Regardless, no one on average contributes anything impactful to science or literature, white or black otherwise. And that graph you posted shows that 20% of blacks are smarter than 80% of whites.
>>
>>37516239
My fat fingers hit like fivekeys at once, that doesn't change the fact youre both retarded
>>
>>37516362
>literal WE WUZ KANGS
>>
File: argument.jpg (69KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
argument.jpg
69KB, 598x792px
>>37516417
>Loses argument
>Starts meming
>>
>>37514194
This is true. If you truly treated people as individuals, you would not ascribe to sweeping generalisations.
>>
File: 1493517518652.png (593KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
1493517518652.png
593KB, 940x788px
>>37516362
Some nobody Chemistry Teacher, some guy who just made an improvement to the telephone wire and a guy who made a fucking wind turbine out of some junk around his house (that white farmers created long before he did)

Great examples there, friend. You could've used someone who actually fucking mattered in black culture like Martin Luther King, but you chose complete fucking nobodies who I HAD to look up, just to find out they confirmed my hypothesis, and that they haven't contributed SHIT to Western Civilization.

To counter point, Ill give a few whites:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Graham_Bell
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_F._Brush (who actually invented the real wind turbine)

On the "KANGZ" argument: http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/

And lastly, can you not read graphs? It demonstrates a Bell Curve, and that the majority of Blacks have an IQ of ~85, and whites have an average of ~100. That means the top 20% of blacks who have an IQ of 110, where as around 40% of whites have the same IQ. That means that the majority of blacks do not have as high of an IQ, and as IQ is a measure of intelligence, means they are inferior.

Thanks for getting BTFO my uneducated lefty friend.
>>
>>37516362
>20% of blacks are smarter than 80%
You, uh... you realize that's not a good thing, right?
>>
>>37516362
only slaves in egypt were black. The actual egyptians were closely related to europeans and anatolians
>>
>>37516362
Aktschually, while most of the stuff has already been debunked. The Ancient Egyptians and modern Egyptians are pretty far removed from one another. Recent tests on these mummies show that not only they were not black, they were far closer related to Europeans than even modern Middle Easterners are.

Where you get your "black with wooly hair" from and from which time period would be of interest to me. We do know they conquered Nubia at some point and basically kept Nubians throughout their society as slaves and simple workers though.

Also the figure is the top 20% of blacks being smarte than the bottom 50% of whites. Which is NOT A GOOD THING YOU IMBECILE. Given variation within one group, that's a horrid statement for yours. As your gifted and geniuses are barely smarter/as smart as the average non black.
>>
File: plol.jpg (100KB, 550x526px) Image search: [Google]
plol.jpg
100KB, 550x526px
I'm from homogeneous country and we are all white so any black is just something new, exotic.
Aside from curiosity no one cares about skin color
(unless you are a muslim then you are fucked)
Conclusion?
Giving whites privileges is PoC thing. Noone is privileged without victim mentality.
>>
File: kony island.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
kony island.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>37513372
but can they see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

>muted for 2 seconds???
>>
>>37516503
>Some nobody Chemistry Teacher, some guy who just made an improvement to the telephone wire and a guy who made a fucking wind turbine out of some junk around his house (that white farmers created long before he did)

Again, "I'm white and I say so" regardless of what you think of their accomplishments, they're still accomplishments nonetheless. I could have brought up MLK, but that would have been too easy and predictable.

They've contributed more than you have or ever will, your 127 different ways to fap to cartoon traps won't go down in history, whereas these men will. The fact that William made a working wind turbine out of fucking scraps speaks volumes about how brilliant this man truly is.

Nobody said shit about ancient Egyptians "KANGS" you dumb mongrel, I'm talking about Egyptian history as a whole.

As for IQ, it doesn't account for people on an individual level at all. What would you say to a black man who has an IQ of 160 whereas yours sits at a measly 90 yourself? Would you still call him inferior? Also, IQ isn't an infallible measure of intelligence, it doesn't measure creative intelligence or social intelligence. Blacks with an I.Q of 70 still behave relatively normal than compared to whites with an IQ of 70. To put this into perspective, Richard Feynman is a famous physicist that made leaps and bounds in his field. Richard only has an I.Q of 129, fucking pop star Kesha has an I.Q of 140 and has done fuck all to contribute to the world other than producing shitty music.

Now you're going to sit here and tell me that some faggot who can solve a Rubix cube in less than 10 seconds is more valuable than a prestigious physicist? Kys. Colttaine already ripped you racist morons a new one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQ90iSGpJM&t=793s
>>
>be white
>in love with non white qt's
>they can't see me as attractive

oh wow we were talking about actually privileged people all along

p.s. I don't blame them my personality is shit

i hate you
>>
>>37516775
>white
slav*
You are the niggers of europe
>pic
>He thinks anyone wants to migrate to Poland besides other slavs
Kek, refugees brought into Poland run away to western europe because its a shit country, no one wants to stay in Poland or come there
>>
Holy shit, blacks are so pathetic... At first I thought this was a troll thread but it's apparently not.

>Looks at Europe over 2 millenia ago
>Looks at Northern Africa today

This is all you need to do.
>>
>>37516802
haha this nigger is mad
>>
>>37516876
May I know your race, ethnicity and where you live?
>>
File: nova.jpg (29KB, 494x402px) Image search: [Google]
nova.jpg
29KB, 494x402px
>>37516876
It's just your opinion man
Western Europe is dying.
Oh and we have no refugees brought to Poland
It's Cuckold Countries thing. We are not cucks.
>>
- Da history wuz changed by whites an we blakz ruled da whole world, we wuz kangz n shyet.

- Okay, how doy you know? Is there any evidience?

- Naaah mayne, datz da case. U C? All dem evidencesess were destroyed senpai by dem white folks so dat dey don no yanowhaaaimean dat dey werent kangz but we were my nygga.

- So if there is no evidences for it then how do YOU know?

- SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYET *evolves into a human*
>>
File: lmao.jpg (40KB, 782x587px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
40KB, 782x587px
>>37516904
Le ebic meme bro LOL!
>>
>>37513372

>smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
>scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
>chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
>throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
>swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
>grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
>participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
>converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
>repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
>sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>evolves into a human
>>
>>37516950
You are cucks, you may not have alot of refugees but you are economically cucked by both western europe countries and russia, cucked by soviets and nazis years ago, Poland is perpetually cucked into oblivion
But yeah, gloat over how you don't have to accept a few hundred of shitskins, that really makes you triumph over rich countries that stomp you
>>
>all these insecure whites in this thread

Have fun chimping out when we call you guys out on your privilege while we ravage each and every one of your whorish women
>>
>>37516840
non white girls are the only women interested in me. :( I lost my virginity to a black girl and her vagina stank. Lifes hard anon
>>
File: UIfNJYN.png (141KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
UIfNJYN.png
141KB, 297x297px
>>37517012
Are you angry perhaps?
I prefer to live in "poor" but safe and beautiful country than to die in terrorist attack. Polish economy is fine, all other european countries are falling head first into oblivion.
>>
>>37516876
>slav
>not white

Wew. What does this malpa mean by this? You know Slavs and Brits are the purest white there is on this world? Germanic people not only are being dominated by blacks and shitskins, they breed for long decades with Soviets after WW (their women got raped basically), who came from Bolscheviks, who were 90% Asian. Today "white" germans are not even pure white.

>>37517012
Give me some facts, how is Poland actually cucked today economically by anyone? Especially Russia...
>>
File: warsaw.jpg (335KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
warsaw.jpg
335KB, 1600x1068px
>>37517012
>Poland
>Poor

Pic related :D. Are you a germ by any chance? You are all so butthurt about us everywhere :D.
>>
>ITT: angry white boys throw a tantrun
perfect metaphor for literally 99.9% of history 2bh
>>
>>37513453
>robbing people in broad daylight isn't a crime
Could have fooled me.
>>
>be hispanic
>white women yell at me for white privilege
>mfw my ancestors weren't even part of this whole drama in America
>>
>>37517188
>one city represents the wealth of an entire nation

Jesus you poles are deluded as fuck
>>
File: 20160220_gdp16.png (215KB, 1190x918px) Image search: [Google]
20160220_gdp16.png
215KB, 1190x918px
>>37517201
WE

>>37517012
>poland's economy cucked by anyone
>one of the highest rising GDP in Europe in recent time (pic related)

Sure, slowly, but it already kills your fairytales. Also China is looking at Poland as a huge future market place in Europe, being basically it's center.
>>
>>37516998
>sucks air through teeth
This one I don't get. I've met a lot of black people, some hood, some not, and not a single one has done this.

Source: I live in a black area
>>
>>37515837

So why don't you willfully move back?
>>
>>37517269
>white boy gets mad online
>starts throwing around a bunch of meaningless numbers and statistics
is this a cultural thing or something?
>>
>>37517297
That part wasn't probably towards you. To you I said "WE".

>Another black proves that they have IQ of retarded white people.
>>
>>37517032
If you were capable of getting laid you wouldnt be spending time here
>>
File: march.jpg (195KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
march.jpg
195KB, 1200x798px
>>37517138
>Are you angry perhaps?
Kek
>all other european countries are falling head first into oblivion
Kek, where did you get these news from? Korwin "Sweden will fall in 5 years" mikke? You have no contact with reality
>"poor" but safe and beautiful country
pic related, just a pic from a safe peaceful march celebrating independence day XDDD
>terrorist attack
You are retarded if you think those are caused by refugees, islamist terrorist attacks are always caused by second generation of immigrants(immigrants, not refugees)
>Polish economy is fine
Wouldn't be so sure of it with current government
>>
>>37517341
Nice attempt at getting a rise out of me though
>>
>>37516110
>Rock, Funk, Jazz, Jazz-Fusion, Blues, Blue Grass, R&B, Actual REAL Hip-Hop and not that trap garbage? Yeah, sure buddy
Every single one of those caused society to deteriorate to some extent. They've caused the worst aspects of American society to overwhelm us.
>>
>>37517235
What do you want me to do? Post you pics from other cities from around the country? :D

I destroyed your fairytale of our country being a shithole, sure it's poorer than Germany, Sweden, England, even Spain, but it's freaking 4x more rich than let's say Ukraine and I NEVER see people bitch about Ukraine, as an example, but A LOT of times about Poland.

Mostly it's done by germs because they know their country is going to shit and Poles are not as cucked and voted for the party that keeps mudslimes away from here, so germs are butthurt.

Not to mention Russia doesn't give a fuck about Germanistan anymore, China flirts with Poland and we have army strong enough to destroy Germany's army, especially if you consider morale of each army.

>B-B-BUT IN HISTORY
>>
File: 979.jpg (15KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
979.jpg
15KB, 532x320px
>>37513372
>98 replies

really makes me think

but I totally see my privilege though

I've been caught drinking in public, totally shitfaced barely able to stand up and all I got was a "well now you guys keep your drinking inside from now on you hear? Have a good night and don't party too hard"

I was even arrested once with a bunch of weed and knife and spraypaint on me and all the charges were dropped.
>>
>>37517357
>>"poor" but safe and beautiful country
>pic related, just a pic from a safe peaceful march celebrating independence day XDDD

Wow you are a fucking retard xD. You know shit about independence day marches. It's not like shit like this happens every day and those groups didn't meet up there to fight... You are a cuck.

>>Polish economy is fine
>Wouldn't be so sure of it with current government

Buahahahahah yep as I thought xD A liberal cuck believing the anti-PIS propaganda. holy shit baby, you don't know what you are even talkign about and you don't know how much you expose your idiocy right now.
>>
>>37513936
Go shoot a black, tell your local officer, then get back to me on how it went.
>>
>>37517454
No, I backtrack this. Not a liberal cuck. You are a right-wing cuck either from England or Germanistan.
>>
>>37517399
>society to deteriorate to some extent

Society has never been better.

Do you think society was better off around the start of the 20th century when there was massive famines and world wars every few decades?

Or maybe it was better off before that back when white-on-white slavery and child labor was the norm?
>>
>>37517454
I live in Poland you retard XDDD
I don't need any propaganda, I see how PiS government is composed of incompetent idiots
>>
>>37517497
Then you are just a leftist butthurt cuck that probably votes for PO, nowoczesna, RAKLEM or other leftist pieces of shit, sellouts to the zionistic jews. Good job you fucking twat.
>>
>>37517497
>I see how PiS government is composed of incompetent idiots
Also give me proofs and examples of this. And I don't love PIS, they are fucking stupid for thinking socialism is good, but I want to see your mental breakdancing to answer this.
>>
File: 1495669423658.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495669423658.gif
993KB, 250x250px
I can see my privilege, I just don't care. That's your problem, not mine. Go to a country where your race is the majority if you don't like it.
>>
>>37517399
Explain your reasoning then.

Orignalai
>>
>>37516802
Blacks don't really have much to do with Egyptian history. Nubians briefly took over some parts of Egypt following the Bronze Age collapse, but they got BTFO'd by the Persians soon after.

The rest of your post is so nonsensical. You go from "IQ is irrelevant", to "there are some blacks with high IQ".

I would like a source on the IQ's on Feynman and Kesha, and I also want you to explain what you mean by "blacks with an I.Q of 70 still behave relatively normal than compared to whites with an IQ of 70."

This is what I've found about Kesha's IQ :

https://medium.com/dailyskew/factcheck-what-is-keshas-iq-is-k-sha-a-mensa-genius-69a0fa003223
>>
>>37517559
>>37517559
I can already see "THEY ARE TAKING AWAY OUR LIBERTIES AND ARE KILLING DEMOCRACY xD". Go to the KOD rally.
>>
>>37517357
Keep in mind it's just one day a year in one city
Stuff like this happen everyday in Cuckold Germany, France and others.
Well It's nice that
>islamist terrorist attacks are always caused by second generation of immigrants(immigrants, not refugees)
but we don't have them too.
I have to agree our current govt is not good but at the very least they are not trying to kill thier nation.
I live in the UK studying and I've seen first hand how "refugees" are never ever causing any trouble.
It's fun to see your own country as the worst but move somewhere else and I bet you'll regret it.
>>
>>37517577
Since the popularization be of jazz, the only "culture" we've had is sexualized dance music. It thrust our society into nihilist hedonism. I guess that's perfect for our consumerist dystopia, but it's not something we should aspire to.
>>
>>37517279
I have seen gypsies doing this alot. They are just as degenerate on average as niggers are.
>>
>>37517492
Absolutely. The well-being of any individual means nothing compared to the culture they exist in. The popularization of jazz was the single most destructive event of the 20th century and might be the single most destructive since the fall of the Roman empire/ Mongol conquests.
>>
>>37513453
>Black Fragility: The Post.
>>
>>37517588
>>37517559
https://www.wprost.pl/kraj/10057549/Mariusz-Blaszczak-odznaczyl-Mariusza-Blaszczaka-A-pozniej-odmowil-przyjecia-odznaki.html
XD
>>37517530
>PO, nowoczesna
>leftist
You just proved that you are a complete retard
>zionistic jews
Not only a butthurt pole, but also a /pol/ browsing conspiracy idiot
>>
>>37513781
People said it was despicable that looters would turn on their own. But they misunderstood. To expect them to identify particular stores as enemies and others as friends is a confusion. Looting is a declaration.
>>
>>37513936
>The prison system
But there are White people in prison too.

Bit of a flaw in your argument tbqhwyf.
>>
>>37517584
>The rest of your post is so nonsensical. You go from "IQ is irrelevant", to "there are some blacks with high IQ".

They two don't contradict each other, so don't see your point here. Also, west Africans aren't the only blacks. Some tribes in africa look Asian ffs.
https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/11/08/richard-feynmans-iq-score-was-only-125-and-he-loved-joking-about-it/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

Looks like I was wrong, his I.Q was actually only 125. He doesn't even qualify for Mensa, then yet his accomplishments speak for themselves.

What I meant is that if you look at a black at an I.Q of 70, he has friends, normal interpersonal relationships, speaks clearly, etc.. Whereas a white with an I.Q of 70 acts odd, is probably in a corner drooling and shitting himself, etc..
>>
>>37517698
Jazz was never sexualized upon its first conception, back then all people wanted to do was dance and have a good time. Just because people took that and degenerate it nowadays doesn't mean it's the genre's fault.
>>
>>37517850
>a black at an I.Q of 70, he has friends, normal interpersonal relationships, speaks clearly, etc.. Whereas a white with an I.Q of 70 acts odd, is probably in a corner drooling and shitting himself, etc..
That's just an average Black though. If you're all retarded, you just accept one another and be done with it, the same way animals do. They're equally as stupid.

70 IQ isn't acceptable if you're White.
>>
>>37516876
>Slavs aren't white
>The ethnic category "Caucasian" isn't literally derived from a geographic "border" which is delineated by the Caucasus mountains.

You're a faggot.
>>
>>37517883
Jazz began as the soundtrack to red light districts. It just seems tames by today's standards.
>>
>>37517850
>What I meant is that if you look at a black at an I.Q of 70, he has friends, normal interpersonal relationships, speaks clearly, etc.. Whereas a white with an I.Q of 70 acts odd, is probably in a corner drooling and shitting himself, etc..

Source that up, famalam.

>Also, west Africans aren't the only blacks. Some tribes in africa look Asian ffs.

I have no clue what you mean by this, or how this is relevant to anything.

>They two don't contradict each other, so don't see your point here.

If your point is that IQ is irrelevant, then everything after that is contradictory.

>Is it true Feynman's IQ score was only 125?

>Feynman was universally regarded as one of the fastest thinking and most creative theorists in his generation. Yet it has been reported-including by Feynman himself-that he only obtained a score of 125 on a school IQ test. I suspect that this test emphasized verbal, as opposed to mathematical, ability. Feynman received the highest score in the country by a large margin on the notoriously difficult Putnam mathematics competition exam, although he joined the MIT team on short notice and did not prepare for the test. He also reportedly had the highest scores on record on the math/physics graduate admission exams at Princeton. It seems quite possible to me that Feynman's cognitive abilities might have been a bit lopsided-his vocabulary and verbal ability were well above average, but perhaps not as great as his mathematical abilities. I recall looking at excerpts from a notebook Feynman kept while an undergraduate. While the notes covered very advanced topics for an undergraduate-including general relativity and the Dirac equation-it also contained a number of misspellings and grammatical errors. I doubt Feynman cared very much about such things.

I also see you abandoned the whole Kesha thing.
>>
>>37517903
Then yet you and your ilk would rather have us believe that blacks can't function in society because "muh low i.q" so which is it?
>>
File: male feminists.jpg (51KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
male feminists.jpg
51KB, 500x747px
>>37517806
>>PO, nowoczesna
>>leftist
>You just proved that you are a complete retard

I think I did not but you just did.

>>zionistic jews
>Not only a butthurt pole, but also a /pol/ browsing conspiracy idiot

Not even close with that. If you are so fucking retarded you can not use internet to find info about zionists and can not see how they destroy the west for the sake of Israel then we better not talk because I spit at pleb like you with not even a grain of respect that I sometimes could see for shitskins.

>https://www.wprost.pl/kraj/10057549/Mariusz-Blaszczak-odznaczyl-Mariusza-Blaszczaka-A-pozniej-odmowil-przyjecia-odznaki.html

That's all you got? Got damn, we are fucked then...

Also >WPROST, owned by gemanic company, aided most likely by some jews just like WYBIORCZA

Whatever, I already knew two comments ago what you are, a leftist cuck who lives in a lala land, who cries about "muh poor blacks", is apologetic to anyone of color and a male feminist, pic related is you.
>>
>>37517965
Again, this is why you can't function. You can't even read a fucking sentence...

In White society, 70 iq doesn't cut it. You niggers might accept one another and condone your behavior among yourselves, but Whites do not, so you end up in jail.

I don't know how I can break this point down to be any simpler for you.
>>
>>37518022
Breaking it down into atoms won't even help, it's a blackie you are talking to.
>>
File: C_MXstqWAAAFuHg.jpg (10KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
C_MXstqWAAAFuHg.jpg
10KB, 499x499px
>>37513372
>Implying white privilege isn't a spiritual psychosomatic pseudo-cryptid mindvirus.

You first should understand that you aren't appropriately versed in crypto-zoology, anon. You need to expand your mind.
>>
>>37517995
I also wanna add that no wonder I found you here, you most likely saw this thread and got a wet pussy at the thought of supporting a nigger projecting his fairytales to minimize his own insecurities due to being a literally retarded person compared to white people.
>>
>>37518022
I can't properly read a sentence, but your stupid ass can't process "Blacks with an I.Q of 70 functions better compared to whites with an I.Q of 70."
What you said doesn't explain why this is the case if I.Q is hereditary, according to you and your cousin fucking friends: I.Q is genetic, environment plays a very small role. Then yet here you are, claiming environment is the reason why retarded blacks function better than retarded whites? Blacks with an I.Q of 70 functions just as normally in white society. In fact, Nigerians, PURE African Nigerians, come to America and outperform native African American populations.
>>
>be me
>30 year old black man
>parents were slaves, and then in prison for non crimes
>white man comes and rapes me and calls me a filthy nigger
>am arrested for interacting with him
>am raped again in prison
Such is life.
>>
>>37518166
>I can't properly read a sentence
So true. The shit you're saying doesn't apply to either of my posts.
>>
>>37517961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU

It's addressed here.

>I have no clue what you mean by this, or how this is relevant to anything.

You seem to be suggesting that Western Africans are the only blacks, just because Egyptians seemed different genetically compared to them.

>f your point is that IQ is irrelevant, then everything after that is contradictory

Show me where I said I.Q is irrelevant, I said it wasn't infallible.

>I also see you abandoned the whole Kesha thing.

You already googled the Kesha thing, did you not?
>>
>>37518235
Looks to me like you're too stupid to comprehend what I'm saying, it's ok. We all know statistically racist and radical rightist have low IQs.
>>
>>37518271
>speculation, ebonics, strawman arguments, garbage
>hurr you just can't understand me
Ok Jamal.
>>
>>37518319
>Claims that blacks cant function in white society
>Stastistically Nigerians show this not to be the case
>Loses argument so resorts to ad-hominem

You ok, Billy Bob.
>>
>>37517289
Why would I "go back" to a place I wan't born or never been to?
The settlers should have done that centuries ago. Its much too late for that go back shit hahahaha
>>
>>37518378
>>Claims that blacks cant function in white society
>>Stastistically Nigerians show this not to be the case
Lmao what the fuck are you even talking about.

I said stupid blacks are accepted by other stupid blacks, while Whites don't accept stupid people at all.

How are you this retarded?
>>
>>37518406
>Whites are so mean and privileged!
>What do you mean live somewhere with few/no Whites?
I just don't understand it. Do you enjoy playing the victim?
>>
>>37518255
>You seem to be suggesting that Western Africans are the only blacks, just because Egyptians seemed different genetically compared to them.

No, I am suggesting Egyptians are not and never have been black.

>Show me where I said I.Q is irrelevant, I said it wasn't infallible.

You used two horrible examples. I debunked both Feynman and Kesha.

>It's addressed here.

Not really.
>>
>>37518505
What part is so hard for you understand?
You want me, that was born in this country, to leave because Im not bowing down to your racism?
What kind of dumbfuck are you
>>
>>37518665
>You want me, that was born in this country, to leave because Im not bowing down to your racism?
Well, yes. I did it.

Post apartheid South Africa was an awful place to live as a White. And racism there wasn't this undefinable "privilege" bullshit of yours either, it was the very real threat of you and your family being tortured to death for the color of your skin.

I didn't whine about it, I just moved. I'm not a victim, or a faggot, you seem to be determined to be both but you expect people to feel sorry for you? It doesn't work like that.

Grow a spine and do something other than whine. It's pathetic. Maybe travel and see what real racism, not this petty bullshit of yours and you'll realize why people are bored of your shit.
>>
>>37518747
We are doing something about it honky.
America is already 50$ white thanks to mexicans flooding the border and outbreeding everyone. Soon it will be less than 30%
>>
>>37518470
>
I said stupid blacks are accepted by other stupid blacks, while Whites don't accept stupid people at all.

How the fuck does this racist rhetoric have any fucking thing to do with why Blacks with an I.Q of 70 functions better than whites? Jimmy Shits and pisses himself because the neighbor kid Tommy doesn't think retards are cool? You're an idiot. Although your claim does have some merit, you are on r9k after all.
>>
>>37518574
>No, I am suggesting Egyptians are not and never have been black.

Then you're uninformed.

>You used two horrible examples. I debunked both Feynman and Kesha.

No you didn't, you posted a paragraph of someone simply suggesting that the I.Q test for Feynman could have been more language focused(no evidence for this.) you never debunked Kesha at all.

>Not really.

Pay attention then.
>>
>>37518777
All the rich Whites will just move again, enjoy your shithole.

It's happened in SA, it will happen in the America too no doubt, but you'll just end up the same way the blacks in SA did: poor and stupid as ever.

Without Whites your country will fail, based on a long and proven track record throughout the African continent.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.
>>
Niggers are a plague
>>
>>37518779
>Blacks with an I.Q of 70 functions better than whites? Jimmy Shits and pisses himself
I've already explained, 70 iq is the norm among niggers. Whites with 70 iq are almost certainly affected by congenital birth defects or head injury, which is why they probably don't function well.
>>
>>37518896
>Whites with 70 iq are almost certainly affected by congenital birth defects or head injury

What about in the cases where they aren't and are just dumb as fuck?
>>
>>37518805
>Then you're uninformed.

Inform me, then.

>No you didn't

Feynman's IQ comes from a middle-school test. Seeing as how he had beyond genius scores when it came to mathematical tests, it's extremely logical to suggest the IQ test wasn't very accurate.

I did debunk Kesha's IQ by giving you that link. It goes into great detail and shows you that the only actual source for Kesha's IQ is Kesha herself.

It's a publicity stunt that many celebrities do (like Shakira).

>Pay attention then.

I kinda expected you to be trolling in the first place, but this has started to stink like really weak bait now. I'm disappointed.
>>
>>37518926
It makes no difference. I don't expect pigeons to be intelligent. I don't expect niggers to be intelligent. I do expect Whites to be intelligent, and so do most people. If they aren't, they're a genetic failure.

You are all genetically sub-par, nobody expects anything more from you. When you nig out and rob/rape/assault you get sent to jail, but other than that we just accept you're all retarded and move on. That doesn't apply to Whites.
>>
>>37518938
Except most whites aren't intelligent and are just as dumb as you, so lower your standards a bit there pal. Genetics don't give a fuck about your "expectations" and play no merit when it comes to why Blacks who are quote unquote "inferior" outperform whites with the same I.Q.
>>
>>37519061
>quote unquote
That sounds incredibly retarded when you're typing, by the way. Actual quotation marks will suffice, I mean come on you even used them. What the fuck.

That's my only input to this thread. You sound like a colossal faggot.
>>
>>37519061
Provide a source that shows that blacks with the same IQ outperform whites.

Also, most whites have an IQ of 100. Most blacks in America have an IQ of 85. You don't want to go into generalizations.
>>
>>37519108
Now you're grasping at straws, pathetic.
>>37519140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sow8JqhCMU&t=281s

Peek the beginning of the video.

I mean, blacks in America are lazy and not very motivated. There was a study done that showed people's I.Qs increased by as high as 20 points if they were given some kind of incentive to do well on it. Like money for example. Also if you divide it up population wise, the average white person you bump into might actually have an I.Q lower than 100. even in china where the average I.Q is 105. If you break it down to certain areas you'll find that there will be a small concentration of high I.Q Asians, whereas the surrounding area is full of low I.Q Asians.
>>
>>37518938
>Inform me, then.

https://abagond.wordpress.com/2015/02/20/black-people-according-to-herodotus/

>Feynman's IQ comes from a middle-school test. Seeing as how he had beyond genius scores when it came to mathematical tests, it's extremely logical to suggest the IQ test wasn't very accurate.

I did debunk Kesha's IQ by giving you that link. It goes into great detail and shows you that the only actual source for Kesha's IQ is Kesha herself.

It's a publicity stunt that many celebrities do (like Shakira).

But can you prove that it wasn't very accurate? What evidence do you have that it was different from any other I.Q test?

It's possible, but then yet there are other celebs who had their I.Q test calculated via their SAT scores and they performed better than Feynman as well, like Madonna for example.
>>
>>37519302
>There was a study done that showed people's I.Qs increased by as high as 20 points

Source it, then.

>Also if you divide it up population wise, the average white person you bump into might actually have an I.Q lower than 100.

Are you an actual retard?

>Peek the beginning of the video.

It's literally a story about what a teacher "saw". He does not reference an actual scientific study.
>>
>>37519437
>But can you prove that it wasn't very accurate? What evidence do you have that it was different from any other I.Q test?

>It's possible, but then yet there are other celebs who had their I.Q test calculated via their SAT scores and they performed better than Feynman as well, like Madonna for example.

It was a test he did in fucking middle school.
>>
File: 1496343838532.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496343838532.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>mfw black slavery still exists in Africa, where they're enslaved by the tens of millions by other blacks
really tickles them taters
>>
>>37519011
The point is that you use I.Q test to measure how well someone performs in society, right?

A lot of you suggest that blacks are violent, dumb, brutish, and emotional BECAUSE of their low I.Q hanging around 85. Then yet when Nigerians who have even lower IQs crossover to America they function better than african americans. They are well educated, drive nice cars, live in good neighborhoods, etc... so at this point, the only reason you'd be using the low I.Q excuse is to bolster your white supremacist viewpoints.
>>
>>37519538
>It was a test he did in fucking middle school

Poisoning the well?
>>
>>37518119
Nice projections faggot but I never mentioned anything about my political views so it is completely retarded, still don't see why those two parties are leftist you mong, no proof of conspiratard theories about jews either, just "muh read about it"
>>
>>37519594
You're claiming that an 11 year old Feynman should have a higher IQ than an adult, and if he doesn't that means IQ is irrelevant.
>>
>>37519564
>Then yet when Nigerians who have even lower IQs crossover to America they function better than african americans.

There is a difference between the average IQ of Nigerian citizens, and the average IQ of Nigerian immigrants to America.
>>
>>37519686
No, I'm saying that I.Q isn't very nuanced. It attemps to put a number on something amorphous and abstract and it only does a semi-decent job of accomplishing this.

That doesn't mean I think it's irrelevant.
>>
>>37513372
Why do cucks come to 4chan if they disagree with everything on it?
>>
File: 1466976899031.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1466976899031.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>37513372
Dumb cunt. Oreganola
>>
>>37519869
Name one country in which both blacks and whites exist, and blacks have a higher IQ on average.
>>
>>37519499
>Source it, then

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093513/pdf/pnas.201018601.pdf

>Are you an actual retard?

Sigh, no but you might be if you don't get something a simple as that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQ90iSGpJM&t=793s

28:45

>It's literally a story about what a teacher "saw". He does not reference an actual scientific study.

You do know what that entire conference was about, right?
>>
>>37520123
Wha the fuck does that have to do with what I just said? See? This just proves my point, you don't give a fuck about whether or not blacks are "ruining" a country or not. It's a competition thing for you, it's a "my team is winning and it has to stay winning" mentality.

This is why you hate jews because jews run the world now, you can't just throw them under the bus as "genetically inferior and retarded" because you have to actually compete with them. All throughout history the story has been "Hey, that brown person has something I want. Let's take it and claim it as ours." or "Hey, that brown person is doing just as well as me if not better, let's destroy what he built." and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Just fuck off already.
>>
>>37520145
I read the pdf, I don't think you have, though.

>Sigh, no but you might be if you don't get something a simple as that.

The average white IQ in America is 100. Of course you can meet a white person below that IQ. Your initial post is fucking retarded.

>You do know what that entire conference was about, right?

I also know what anecdotal evidence is.
>>
>>37520208
So IQ is irrelevant or extremely inaccurate, but blacks never perform better than whites anywhere around the globe? Very convenient.

>All throughout history the story has been "Hey, that brown person has something I want. Let's take it and claim it as ours."

Inaccurate. The only thing that whites actually wanted from non-whites were spices, which they created an entire economy out of.

Also, if your point is that brown people never attacked other brown people, I would suggest picking up a history book. Make sure to read up about the Mongols, Huns, Avars, Pechenegs, Cumans, Persians, Arabs, Ottomans, etc. All of which invaded Europe repeatedly.

>This is why you hate jews because jews run the world now

Rofl.
>>
>>37520283
>I read the pdf, I don't think you have, though.

Actually, I did.

>The average white IQ in America is 100. Of course you can meet a white person below that IQ. Your initial post is fucking retarded.

It all depends on where you live dumb dumb. Obviously, if you live somewhere in beverlyhills then you'll encounter higher I.Q whites. But if you go deep into the country you'll start to encounter lower I.Q whites. In som areas, the lower I.Q whites outnumber the higher I.Q whites.

The chances of Becky marrying some random Joe Blow from the slums are SLIM and it's dumb to generlize all whites as 100 I.Q savants like you're doing.
>>
>>37520369
>and it's dumb to generlize all whites as 100 I.Q savants like you're doing.

The average white is 100 IQ. Of course IQ distribution won't be homogeneous. What's your point?
>>
>>37520364
>So IQ is irrelevant or extremely inaccurate, but blacks never perform better than whites anywhere around the globe? Very convenient.

It's not about who performs better, you're missing the point entirely. I never said it was irrelevant or "extremely" inaccurate.

>Inaccurate. The only thing that whites actually wanted from non-whites were spices, which they created an entire economy out of.

Also, if your point is that brown people never attacked other brown people, I would suggest picking up a history book. Make sure to read up about the Mongols, Huns, Avars, Pechenegs, Cumans, Persians, Arabs, Ottomans, etc. All of which invaded Europe repeatedly.

No, that's not my point. my point isn't "brown people attacked other brown people." My point is that brown people can find solace in being proud of their culture alone and that is it. But you as a white man can't settle for that, you have to have complete and total domination.

You have to demonize non-coloreds, make it seem like "white is pure" and all that. That's why it's called "white supremacy" because you aren't content with just having pride in your race. It has to be a competition thing, you absolutely have to be better than other races which is why you tear down said races.
>>
>>37520445
Let me go back to my original point then.

If Nigerians, who have a lower I.Q on average than black Americans outperform both whites and blacks on average. Show that they can integrate into Western society no problem, then why is I.Q relevant?
>>
>>37520534
Because Nigerian immigrants are a small pool that don't show anything and are not representative of the general Nigerian populace.
>>
>>37520487
>You have to demonize non-coloreds

You started this argument talking about how bad whites are and how they're at fault for blacks doing poorly everywhere around the world.
>>
>>37520577

Another thing, did you actually read the PDA?

>The current investigation supports the hypothesized relations in
Fig. 1. What do intelligence tests test? Both intelligence and test
motivation. Why is this a problem? Because test motivation on
low-stakes intelligence tests can partially confound IQ outcome
associations.

So I.Q test both motivation and Intelligence, if you have low motivation it can affect your score, as shown. So if it's possible for blacks to actually do well, wouldn't it stand to reason that it's possible blacks have lower motivation on average rather than intelligence?
>>
>>37520610
All I know is that when blacks actually did well in America, whites took what they had or destroyed it.
>>
>>37520615
They have lower motivation in every country compared to whites?
>>
>>37520633
When did they do well and what did whites take?
>>
>>37520669
I mean, asian families push their children hard to succeed and they do. Black families typically don't, so they don't. But when they do, they succeed.

when people were actually motivated to take the test their I.Q went up as high as 20 points. that means blacks would go from 85 to a 105(on par with Asians) if that was the case. Which I guess would make sense, the only team to ever when the Physics Mr. Olympia was a Nigerian team.
>>
>>37520763
win*

organali
>>
>>37520688
Black wallstreet.
>>
>>37520763
So culture and race are so tightly related to the point where whites and blacks share the same cultural differences across all nations on Earth?
>>
>>37520763
Also, I don't know what Physics Mr. Olympia is.
>>
>>37520869
That stopped with racial desegregation which blacks demanded for.
>>
File: 1496040291410.png (511KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496040291410.png
511KB, 920x720px
>ottomen and mongols engaged in rape, genocide, colonization, mass expansion, bringing chaos wherever they went, submitting weaker people to death, etc
>but its ok because they arent whitey
>>
>>37515980
I don't believe in white privilege per say, but this shitskin speaks some truth
>>
>>37517446
u got lucky not privilege.

Im white, very respectful to cops and ive been fucked in every judicial scenario except one
>>
>>37521188
>Straw-manning this hard.

The only people who say that are the asian equivalents of /pol/io and Hitler apologists.
>>
File: furchin.png (783KB, 6000x5800px) Image search: [Google]
furchin.png
783KB, 6000x5800px
>>37513372
because those other things are real?
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.