[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point to try in life if you're a manlet? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1444364700759.png (400KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444364700759.png
400KB, 450x720px
Is there any point to try in life if you're a manlet?

I mean, no one expects anything of someone they don't respect, and no one respects manlets. Anything you do to improve yourself is seen as compensation for your height.
>>
If you put it that way, manlet is a state of mind. It means someone who blames everything on his short stature and is massively insecure about it.
>>
>>37513014
no, the only choice is to hope you can become a girl or kill yourself.
maybe if you have a alpha personality being a manlet can work, but for a robot it is a killing blow. only other person i know who is short as me is diagonosed as a dwarf wears diapers and im 100% sure he will die as a virgin.

t. tiny turbo manlet that became a cute girl(male), got a awesome r9k bf (he is basically a chad kind of hard to believe he was on here)
>>
just become a pretty girl
>>
>>37513107
There is literally no thread that you trannies and gays will not shit on.
>>
>>37513082
That's not what he said at all. Stop coping.
>>
File: 1492391169247.jpg (102KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492391169247.jpg
102KB, 480x480px
>>37513140
are you mad little ugly manlet? at least i get to live my life happily and i am loved :^)
>>
>>37513183
Enjoy the short time remaining you have, trannies all commit suicide sooner or later.
>>
>>37513178
How is it not what he said?
>>
File: 7847847848778.jpg (17KB, 274x350px) Image search: [Google]
7847847848778.jpg
17KB, 274x350px
>>37513226
yeah maybe ugly hons, but im a little cutie pie ^w^
>>
File: rain.gif (621KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
rain.gif
621KB, 500x288px
>>37513232
What OP was describing is a product of how manlets are treated. If you're short, then absolutely nothing can redeem you in people's eyes. If you get /fit/, it's seen as compensating for being short. If you're confident, it's seen as compensating for your height. If you can fight, that's pathetic and insecure. If you improve yourself in any way that would garner respect or female attraction, it's seen as compensating for your height. If you become an absolute fucking badass and conquer an entire continent, you go down in history as compensating for your height.

Once somebody gets it into their head that you're insecure about height, there is absolutely no way to reverse that. Hell, if you are insecure about it and then stop being insecure, you're seen as adopting an attitude of nonchalance to compensate for your height. All of which, by the way, makes a person really fucking insecure whether they were to begin with or not.

What you're describing is a mindset, but it's not about your attitude. It's about being short, and about the inescapability of being written off for that. No matter what attitude you have about it, it's perceived negatively because of your height. No matter what other positive qualities you have, those are viewed as negative qualities because of your height, people's perception of those qualities being colored by the fact that you're short.

There's nothing about you that isn't seen as an outgrowth of your height. It becomes the singular, defining quality by which everything else about you is judged. That is not a product of a short person's mindset, it is a product of how they are viewed, and their mindset is also a product of that. People, women especially, go on about how they hate Napoleon complexes in order to rationalize and make noble their most shallow judgements.

Obviously, not everybody thinks like that, but where those thoughts are present, it is universally because of people other than the manlet.
>>
>>37513449
Shitty copypasta, bitter virgin lanklet.
>>
>>37513449
This actually something that always baffled me

Look at Napoleon, he brought Europe to its knees and what do we remember about him? Lulmanlet, and he wasn't even short for his fucking era.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.