[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In high school is it possible for a very good looking guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1485772423388.jpg (18KB, 366x314px) Image search: [Google]
1485772423388.jpg
18KB, 366x314px
In high school is it possible for a very good looking guy to get bullied
>>
Yes, stupid ones especially

Good luck out there OP big guy
>>
>>37512190
im not in high school ive just never known an attractive person to get bullied in school
>>
No. There was a totally quiet, almost mute boy who was really awkward in social situations and used to have one lame friend, but he was really attractive and the popular kids boosted him up the social ladder. If he didn't look good he'd be bullied for being a total sperge.
>>
>>37512195
Well yeah, technically anyone can get bullied if they don't know how to standup for themselves

There was a startling number of good looking betas that went to my school, unsuprisingly most of them grew up to be lefties. That probably has something to do with it
>>
>>37512220
>good looking betas
isn't that an oxymoron
>>
>>37512208
Yes there are, that's only one example lol. Believe it or not anon sometimes people can be really kind to others, and that kid doesn't sound like he did anything wrong
>>
>>37512243
but if he had a physical deformity aka being unattractive i assumed he would have been treated like trash
>>
>>37512232
No you mong, betas are people with submissive personalities. There can be really attractive pussies and fuck ugly badasses. Why do I have to explain common sense to you
>>
>>37512253
Well I say he got lucky, if the guys who built him up were assholes I doubt they wouldn't of done anything of the sort
>>
>>37512143

oh definitely. cute guys can get picked on for being pretty, and all the time dudes will want to bash the good looks off his face
>>
Definitely, but something terribly embarrassing has to happen to him, it won't just happen naturally.

There was this Chad as fuck guy at my HS who was super popular until he shit his pants on the bus.

I actually felt bad for the guy, his life sucked after that.
>>
>>37512264
It's easy to get to the top, the hard part is keeping it
>>
>>37512208
eh as a "good looking" guy that got beat up by older kids regularly because of my attitude problems ... well i don't know if this counts as bullying.
>>
>>37512264
no the cute guy will be loved by the girls and chad has to follow her lead
>>
>>37512143
Well duh. Highschool is tribal mentality with people vying to be at the top of the higherarcy. If there is a threat that you don't want to directly take on go the subtle route turn his or her peers against him. Because of flock mentality once some key names start teasing him the rest will fall in line and he is safely barred from moving up for a while.

No mater what anyone does bullying will never go away because it is a tool to assert dominance and keep others below you. The only way bullying will go away is if our whole culture changes and that wont happen in our lifetimes.
>>
>>37512264
This and also if the guy is a known fuckboy and is too stupid to stay ahead of the game.
>>
>>37512271
>Definitely
>Brings up ONE example

This is why robots don't know anything about life, you can't take a single event and say that it will happen each and everytime, that is pure ignorance. The world is a dynamic place, and while bad shit happens to alot of people out there alot of good happens just as much.

Negativity has a stronger emotional impact than positivity, if you let it rule you then you are already giving up on yourself and the people that care about you
>>
>>37512347
the question was whether they can be bullied not whether they are ALWAYS bullied, one example is enough to prove its possible.
>>
>>37512364
Sorry I should of mentioned the part where he said "but only if something embarrassing happens". He was implying that it always works like that, not if it can be governed by other factors
>>
>>37512143
Absolutely, I was the best looking guy in my grade (most were pretty ugly) and I was bullied for being too timid. It fucked me up and I still have a hard time trusting people.
>>
>>37512413
Jealousy is the fall of man, don't let that get you down though anon.

As long as you keep improving yourself and know how to stand up to pricks you'll do fine. Anyone who goes out of their way to give you a hard time is automatically lacking in some portion of their life, find out what that is and destroy them
>>
>>37512143
yes one guy who was in me class transmuted into a female and everyone was scared of it
>>
Yes, if he dresses or acts different
>>
i'm from a small white town so i always forget bullying (like actual classic bullying not just namecalling or some shit) is a thing in 20th century
>>
File: 1491544382947.gif (15KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1491544382947.gif
15KB, 320x288px
>>37512466
>>37512477
Dubs of love, now kiss!
>>
>>37512450
I'm definitely doing better, but the resentment for people who do that sort of thing doesn't go away. Until recently I thought all the girls who tried talking to me were being fake. It's only in university that I realized they weren't just helping others bully me.
>>
>>37512500
Hell yeah man, fuck the haters. The only real people are the ones that don't spread that shit
>>
>>37512143
Im someone who got beat up plenty.
Youd think itd fuck up my face, and eventually it did.

For awhile though, it was nice.
Im pretty oblivious, so I had no idea how good I looked after I lost weight. Sometimes I would order my food and notice the girl at the desk giggling and handing my drink and pretending to fumble to hold my hand.

But the real proof came later, when I held a study session that ended with just me and this other chick. I always get high as fuck or drunk or both, but I just had a little weed and pretended to be asleep. She played with my lips for what seemed to be about 20 minutes. She kept saying "no" - now I realize that she was thinking about kissing me but had a boyfriend at the time, also I was "asleep"

Funnily enough she ended up being the most brutal of all. Left a bruise on my [(arm)] that took I couldnt cover without a really dark long-sleeve shirt.

My lips are permenantly fucked up because of too many "knuckle sandwich"es but she played with em before she broke em.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.