[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you will never sexually please a women because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Daily reminder that you will never sexually please a women because you are not a true man, you're a pussy yourself
>>
Why would I want to please anybody else?
>>
>>37511662
because sex is about pleasing each other
>>
>>37511793
Modern sex is about pleasing the woman. Just look at those condom adverts on the tv.
>>
But woman have sex with woman sometime
>>
>>37511793
sounds like some gay commie shit
>>
>tfw my gf can't orgasm
>>
>>37511645
>Daily reminder that you will never sexually please a women because you are not a true man, you're a pussy yourself

Good, I would want sex to be unpleasant and painful for her.
>>
>>37511812
She can, anon. Apparently just not with you.
>>
>>37511645
>Daily reminder that you will never sexually please a women

I already have multiple times.
>>
File: baith.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
baith.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
heh, he memed it again
>>
>>37511662
>Why would I want to please anybody else?

I get off on it. Submissive bitchboy for life yo.
>>
>>37511849
No, she literally cannot

Not with me, not with others, not with herself
>>
>>37511812
Same

what do (other than fucking killing myself)
>>
>>37511645
The guy in the pic has an average sized willy.
I could probably please supergirl
>>
>>37511889
Is that what she tells you to make you feel better, Anon?
>>
>>37511939
This.

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings, >>37511889.
Read some guides, take your time, and get her to guide you through it.
>>
I am content with masturbating myself. Let the women seek their pleasure elsewhere.
>>
>>37511939
>>37511956
No
I know you probably wont believe and say shes lying etc
But we're compeltely open and honest with each other about everything
She gets stroke-like symptoms when nearing orgasm
We've been to the doctor together
She literally cannot

feels bad man
>>
>>37512038
Try anal. Or buy her one of thost hitachi things.
>>
THAT'S IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
I NEED PUSSY NOW
I NEED PUSSY NOW
I NEED PUSSY NOW
I JUST WANT TO FUCK A WOMAN GOD FUCKING DAMN IT GIVE ME A NUBILE FEMALE NOW I WANT TO BE LOVED
>>
>>37512125
>falling for bait threats
leave the board if you can't handle the shit that gets posted here
>>
>>37512038
My wife's bull, Jamaal, can fix any problem in that field. I know because I've see him help my wife with that exact problem many times.
>>
>>37511645
Daily reminder that you are a beta and or homosexual if you care about a woman's pleasure during sex.
>>
>>37512125
Its not all its cracked up to be. It really isn't. Its just something that gets put on a stool and used as a status symbol. I've fucked lots and I cant say that I ever truly enjoyed it. It was entertaining but there was always something else I would rather do. It was always for her.
>>
File: 1493419590036.jpg (251KB, 1200x831px) Image search: [Google]
1493419590036.jpg
251KB, 1200x831px
>>37511645

I don't care if I'm a true man or not. I still play with legos.
>>
>>37512307
>homosexual
>while caring about the woman's pleasure during sex
You're not making sense, my nigger.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.