[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST FUCKING LET ME GO RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1496560185386.webm (888KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496560185386.webm
888KB, 800x480px
JUST FUCKING LET ME GO

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37511413
Is this the ballerino?

Guy has an incredible sixth sense.
>>
Normally when someone decides to end it I say it's completely up to them, although they should keep others away from the actual process, but this really made me feel happy for human beings.
>>
>>37511447
>WAHH WAHH DON'T LET NORMIES SEE ACTUAL PAIN MANIFESTED
>>
>>37511413
is that guy who grabbed him a cop?
>>
reee...ach...reeeeee...fuck man I just can't ree like I used to, everything is dead in me.
>>
It's your right to kill yourself, but not in such a fashion that would disrupt others.
Also, it's a generally good idea to stop others when they are killing themselves because there is a chance they're not in a sane state of mind. Especially if you're lazily wandering off into an oncoming train.
>>
>>37511589
I know right? I feel so bad for the maintenance workers who will have to clean up his body. Can you imagine the pain they must feel having to interact with his mangled corpse for 3 minutes? Truly, we should pray for them.
>>
>>37511609
I don't know if this is sarcastic or not, but anyone who kills themselves in a way which fucks up other peoples' lives was a waste of oxygen to begin with.
>Waaah wahh look at me I'm so tortured and special im going to jump off a building and make everyone late for work because my suffering is so important and I'm so special!
When I inevitable do it, it will be out in a desert, away from good citizens.
>>
File: 1494360547970.jpg (82KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1494360547970.jpg
82KB, 500x332px
>normies won't even let you die
THERE IS NO ESCAPE
>>
>>37511609
>I feel so bad for the maintenance workers who will have to clean up his body. Can you imagine the pain they must feel having to interact with his mangled corpse for 3 minutes?

Sarcasm but suicide by train is so common that the average train conductor kills three people over the course of his working life.

The "cleanup crews" obviously aren't shocked by it anymore either, so really its no biggy
>>
>>37511672
you're a dumb cunt, because a lot of people live in cuckolded european countries where they can't get a gun, and all tall buildings with public access have suicide nets to protect people.

However, in these countries, trains still move at 200 mph and have no barriers next to them, making them the most viable suicide method.

Plus, you can get back at normies by doing this.
>>
>>37511691
just don't attempt to commit suicide in front of a cop. Then you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1492700836379.jpg (33KB, 612x115px) Image search: [Google]
1492700836379.jpg
33KB, 612x115px
>>37511691
>I SAVED YOUR LIFE, BRO!
>Wow, Chad's a hero!
>That was so selfish of you, anon. Lucky Chad was there!
>>
>>37511467
Whats up attention seeker?
>>
>>37511695
There's a rumor that if a train operator kills a person through suicide, they get instant retirement and full benefits.
>>
File: 1496563501625.webm (297KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496563501625.webm
297KB, 800x480px
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37511413
based. I like how he slowed down and turned around a bit because he could immediately tell that there's something wrong with the guy
>>
>>37512069
Nope.
They get paid leave for a while and are offered psych treatment.
My grandfather says he has had about 3 people jump in front of his trains, and a few accidentally fall in front.
The worst one was an old woman who got caught between the platform and the train and was ripped to shreds as it slowed to a stop.
>>
I don't agree with normalfags trying to stop someone's suicide, the guy was clearly ready to end it but I do want people to stop suicides that involve other people like people who jump into traffic or trains.

But it insane how that guy sorta knew what he was going to do.
>>
What can we learn here? If you want to an hero do it properly. Don't pussy around or this is the result.
>>
>>37512039
Let's be honest, no one likes robots because they are extremely negative people to be around by nature. It is no coincidence they are social outcasts by nature
>>
>>37512593
>Tfw said the same thing twice

Well, time to hit the sack then
>>
>>37512621
>hitting the sack at 7am
>>
>>37512632
It's actually 5am for me, I couldn't sleep because of how unbelievably hot it is
>>
>>37511691
>>37512039

If you faggots want to kill yourselves hang yourself in the forest or someshit, don't inconvenience everyone you selfish shits. Kill yourself right now if you want to, but you won't so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37511710

Drown yourself in your tub, hang yourself in your closet, drink a shitload of bleach, overdose on drugs. There's a shitload of ways to end yourself in the home, you're just an excuse making sack of shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.