[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't get anything out of or desire social interaction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: revbru.jpg (25KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
revbru.jpg
25KB, 452x452px
>tfw don't get anything out of or desire social interaction past just joking around or having some occasional fun with people

I will never understand. Small talk or desiring to be deeply connected to someone else don't make any sense to me
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04-20-15-08.png (148KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04-20-15-08.png
148KB, 800x480px
>tfw same here
>care about your friends but don't at the same time
>accidentally destroy all your relationships and isolate yourself from everyone
>well shit
>>
File: test.jpg (107KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107KB, 499x700px
>>37510964
>I will never understand. Small talk or desiring to be deeply connected to someone else don't make any sense to me

Best help i can give you

www.selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
>>
I'm kind of the same, I either want to be alone with the world, or to know another I to the extent that I would have to be them. At least the first one is achievable, and who knows, maybe it will help me learn a compromise.
>>
Your inability to fit in with the social norms only puts everyone else at unease, the ability to play along with the "game" is crucial for those fully integrated into it. Please be understanding.
>>
>>37511754
I can't help shitting on the game at every chance I can

probably the most apparent time I did this was in high school the teacher would ask for my assignment and I would just laugh and tell her to fail me in front of the entire class which confused everyone
>>
>>37511788
Ha ha I do the same thing at work when I get in trouble. I tell them to go ahead and write me up and fire me now whenever I break the rules.
>>
File: Edgelord.jpg (387KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord.jpg
387KB, 736x1104px
>>37511788
>I would just laugh and tell her to fail me in front of the entire class which confused everyone
>>
>>37511821
See this is where you're wrong. It was never my intent to be edgy or cool I was just being matter fact which I can see how it comes off that way
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.