[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found a cute girl on Tinder, we get along alright >ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>found a cute girl on Tinder, we get along alright
>ask her for her facebook, ask her out
>we go on a coffee date, talk a lot, walk to a park and kiss and make out for a little bit
>she asks me to hang out tonight
>its freezing outside and I don't have my car, so we meet somewhere close to me
>walk to the park a few minutes after she tells me she's arrived
>she's not anywhere
>go home
>message from her saying she called her grandparents, her grandpa's not well and she had to leave to see him

Am I being bullshitted, robots? What do I do?
>>
I hate to tell you, man. haha this is just... um... really not appropriate for this board, man. really kind of a faux pas on your part, man. I mean... let's just forget this ever happened. delete your thread and... killing yourself is best I think... yeah...
>>
>>37510860
I guess only time will tell and the tone of her message.

If it's "I'm so sorry anon I'll make it up I promise don't be mad ok?" It's likely genuine

If it's like "I had to go, deal with it" it's bullshits
>>
>>37510860
This literally happened to me 2 years ago except it was Facebook and "her brother took her phone". I later found out some rich mexican guy's picked her up and took her to a bikini party. Then she ended going out with a guy from a high school who had 2 kids.
Anon she was just testing you to see how interesting you are and what do you have to offer. You failed miserably like I did. Don't look for relationships online just get yourself a quick fuck...
>>
>>>/adv/
kill yourself
>>
>>37510860
I'd be suspicious, but then again, why would she even invite you on the second date if she didn't want to? She could've just cut all contact after(or halfway through) the coffee date.
Also, if it was freezing outside AND she said she wanted to 'hang out tonight' why the fuck didn't you just invite her over to yours?
>>
>>37510860
Or...maybe she was genuine and had to deal with it, just tell her you hope he gets better
>>
>>37510860
if she didnt hint towards making another date like "let's do this another time" or "we can hang out x day instead" then she's not interested
>>
>>37510927
Her comment was

>I am so sorry!! I called my grandparents while I was waiting for you and my grandad's not well so I had to drop everything with that. I'm sorry, I was really looking forward to tonight

Seems genuine I guess.

>>37510962
I live with my parents.
>>
>>37511024
seems pretty genuine. She might be very shy. If you enjoy her just give her another shot. The previous coffee experience you had with her seemed nice.
>>
>>37510860
Just play it cool. It could be true, or maybe things were just moving too fast and she got cold feet, but either way don't be phased by it and keep on like normal.
>>
>Tinder
She's already been creampied a good few times from other men.
>>
>>37511169
>>37511172
She was sending ;) emojis and teasing and shit right beforehand, so I don't think she was too shy. Just my bad luck I guess.
>>
File: 1460255208493.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1460255208493.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>37510860
I've never felt this alone... Dates? Tinder? Facebook? Not getting BTFO'd for any of this?
I came to this board to feel like I was among like-minded losers on the end of their rope, but... Slowly, more and more I'm starting to realise... this was no more than an illusion... There are no ''robots'' here... It's just me...
>>
>>37511024
Well, keep calm for now. If you guys arrange another meet and this sort of thing happens again, you know she's bullshitting you. If she avoids meeting up with you at all, you also have your answer.
>>
>>37511310
You arent alone, normies get out
>>
Id say it depends on her actions forward. Does she try to schedule the next meetup? I'd give it a pass. Does she expect you to trip over yourself? Pass.
>>
File: 1496611456370[1].jpg (25KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496611456370[1].jpg
25KB, 532x320px
You don't do anything.

If a girl blows you off, it's up to her to initiate conversation at least 2-3 times before you start initiating again. Make her work for it. This is the only way you can correctly judge how much you should care about her. Ghost for a day unless she contacts you 2-3 separate times throughout the day.
>>
>>37511310
le everyone on reddit is bot except you xDDDD
>>
>Am I being bullshitted, robots? What do I do?
95% of the time that last message she's given you is just a BS cover message implying she doesn't want to see you anymore and wants to move on to other opportunities. You do the same as well. It's Tinder after all, a numbers game.

That said, I have had one instance where some girl kept delaying stating she was busy, had work, super tired etc. 4 days after the last message she says she free on X day for drinks. I got have drinks and we makeout at the end. But honestly even though it seemed she was legit in saying she was too busy to that point to have a date, I couldn't be assed trying to fit someone in that is that busy.
>>
>>37511469
or just respond naturally instead of following arbitrary rules that will make normal girls think you're not interested. Stop playing games and just talk to her, if she's not interested then it'll become clearer over time. OP should just say he was also looking forward to it, and ask her out again. Don't ask her if she wants to see you again, that'll just make you seem insecure. Just assume that she was being genuine, and if she wasn't then she's the idiot for trying to get rid of you in such an indirect way.
>>
Op it sounds like she really did have to take care of something. Don't give up on her yet. Give it another chance and if it happens again move on.
>>
>>37511469
This and only this, OP. The ball is in her court now.

I personally believe this cunt was just playing a trick on you to be mean and waste your time, but even if I'm wrong, this Anon's advice is correct. Don't get played, OP.
>>
she's the one that pushed for a second date. I think her absence is genuine, just set up another date, and if she doesn't come, just move on
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.