[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with social anxiety? I usualy started to go outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: me.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
7KB, 225x224px
How do I deal with social anxiety?

I usualy started to go outside more but I still feel intense fear when I have to talk to people around my age.

Sometimes it feels like everyone hates me
>>
>>37510422
I normally go on my phone if situations get too intense. It's a nice fast break from reality.
Or I go vomit in the bathroom.
>>
I pretend I'm in a movie.
>>
>>37510422
>Sometimes it feels like everyone hates me
Ive felt like this since i was 8 Its not social anxiety thats the problem for me its the intense feeling that everyone hates me
>>
>>37510422
Go out, buy a pack of gum, force some small talk, little by little. Repeat.
>>
>>37510489
Im not really that bad of a case anymore.

I started lifting but I still cant seem to talk to people without fear. I mean I can buy things without a problem but I cant hold a conversation without sperging too much
>>
File: 1496539093304.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1496539093304.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>37510422
I chose to deal with it by forcing myself to move to student housing for uni.
Terrible mistake. I've done nothing but embarass myself, I turn down every social event I'm invited to and I hide in my room 95% of the time.
However I started taking antidepressants and I've recently had a big confidence boost because of them.
FEELIN FINE
BUT HOW LONG WILL IT LAST
>>
File: 1495301189481.jpg (50KB, 577x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495301189481.jpg
50KB, 577x585px
>Listen, and not talk, until the right moment comes
>never does
>force myself to get on normie level, then try to say something that sounds 'normal'
>fuck up
>repeat
>>
>tfw you realize everyone hates you due to your inability to adhere to the unwritten social norms
>tfw you make everyone as uncomfortable as they make you

I wasn't meant to live in this society
>>
>>37510548
Not long anon, med royalties will wear off
>>
>>37510589
Neither were any of us. I was the same way and I thought I was all alone until I found this board
>>
>>37510618
>found this board
>believes you are not alone

4chan is people being lonely together, we are still alone.
>>
>be me
>be invited to hang out with friends
>forget to charge your phone
>phone dies and friends are incredibly late
>have to contact your friends but don't have a phone
>decide to ask a stranger to borrow one
>"all right, anon, you can do this"
>walk up to a stranger
>start speaking
>burst out crying from the fear and tension
>>
I've ruined every step in my future for the past 10 years because I don't want to talk to people.
>>
>social anxiety begins to fade
>eventually not afraid at all anymore
>have mediocre at best social skills
>have nobody to talk to anyways
whats the point
>>
Stop put yourself down. Stop that line of thinking.

Neurotypicals are literally cattle. Animals whose entire worldview is based on basic animal instincts.

Neurotypical conversation is inane bable. Thats why you can never engage in it. To us, conversation is used for an exchange of information. Where no information exchange is necessary, no conversation.

Entirely logicical to us, but to normies whose cave man instincts mean they are creatures who advance through social means, awkwardness.

They build bonds entirely on emotion. If you lack that ability you are suspect and not accepted into the tribe.

I believe that at some point in in cave man days some normie Alpha males of a tribe of 100 or so began to keep autists around as advisors to them, and thus civilisation was born.

In my free time I've expanded upon these ideas in my journal writing in what I've come to term "Autistic Liberation Theory". Essentially I'm putting forth the hypothesis that all human civilization has been advanced by the non Neurotypicals.

Neurotypicals go through the motions of living, where as non Neurotypicals have always been the dreamers, the thinkers, the designers, the creators. Neurotypicals have always leeched off the fruits of the non Neurotypical thought.

If we were all normies we would still be primitive creatures basically.

Everything normies take for granted they have because of the same autists the ostracise. Medicine, technology, architecture etc.
>>
>>37512603
>I've ruined every step in my future for the past 10 years because I don't want to talk to people.
That's your own damn fault
>>
>>37512923
>loser thinks he's some kind of genius because he can't socialize
>>
>>37512683
This. I was successfully getting over my social anxiety for a while only to realize there was no point to it because there was no one to have meaningful conversation with it.
>>
>>37513031
Thats right bish I am
>>
>>37512923
>I believe that at some point in in cave man days some normie Alpha males of a tribe of 100 or so began to keep autists around as advisors to them, and thus civilisation was born.

You are really autistic
>>
File: 1490882274499.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1490882274499.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>>37510586
you've described my life perfectly. have a pepe
>>
File: 1485550044953.jpg (45KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
1485550044953.jpg
45KB, 320x278px
>>37512683
>tfw all your friends moved on and have careers/families
>tfw you are now in a spot of an slightly less awkward hs student but old and alone
it's still a progress, but the goal is valid no more
>>
>>37514156
>you've described my life perfectly. have a pepe
That's a v. nice pepe desu
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.