[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been doing anything much (not working, studying,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I haven't been doing anything much (not working, studying, etc.) for more than half a year now and it's really fucking with my head. I've always had issues with depression/anxiety but this shit has so far compounded it.

My doctor refuses to prescribe me meds so I'm my own bros

I'm trying to get /fit/ and it's helping to an extent but I feel like a need a creative output. Any ideas? Should I try keeping a diary/journal? Have any of you fellas done such things and could share your experiences?
>>
You sound like it isn't even really a problem and since you can't even get ssri you're probably just an attention seeking faggot
>half a year
>abloobloo
>>
>My doctor refuses to prescribe me meds
So get a new one.
The customer is always right. Especially in the medical field.
If you don't like the answer you get there's always somebody in line who will give you what you want.
>>
>>37510183
Look faggot, this isnt a fucking pissing contest as to who has the most justification to be unhappy.
And while it may well be the case that I am just a whiny attention-seeking little bitch, I still think I'd benefit from some help
>>
>>37510206
Thanks for the tip. Although my only issue is that chaining doctors until I get a successful hit is gonna cost a fuckin bomb.
>>
>>37510144
If you are not really doing anything, try to get creative or learn some fun skills, like music, drawing, programming. Use that time well. What worries you have to prevent you from doing it?
>>
>>37510286
Less than you'd think, assuming you have insurance.
Especially once you know how to answer their questions.
It's really not hard to get medications, a doctor who isn't willing to toss you a simple SSRI is pretty fucking stringent. Any doc-in-the-box will throw pills at you because it's fucking easy and solves most peoples """problems""".

If you ever get an officiated diagnosis then find a private practice nurse practioner for prescriptions, I see one every 3 months for my bipolar meds and HUGE fucking adderall stash.
>>
>>37510253
why the fuck wouldn't your doctor prescribe you a starting dose of an ssri? call up a real psyciatrist and ask if they are accepting new patients

while meds aren't the only thing you'll need, anon, i'd still recomend them as the best starting point
>>
I'm forced to take an anti psychotic and it sucks. Psychiatry is in its primitive stages. Maybe some benzos would help you but if you abuse them, you'd get a pysical dependancy and would go into terrible withdrawal without them. SSRI's and anti psychotics rarely work and cause more harm than good in most people. They cause you to feel horrible feelings and want to die. They'll make you freak the fuck out and then the psychiatrists will really have you. Say that the medicine made you freak out all you want but the doctor will just say that your "condition" caused it and put you on more meds and you might at that point have a court order saying you have to take them.
>>
>>37510296
Just irrational shit. Mainly I feel like I will never be able to reach the point where the amount of effort I put in justifies my skill level. I will always be a mediocre drawer, programmer, musician, poet, etc and I figure 'why should I bother trying?'
>>
>>37510335
>>37510351

In my country a doctor can't prescribe you SSRIs or antipsychotics, you need to see a psychiatrist. But to see a psychiatrist you need a referral from a doctor who mostly just direct you to
>online services
instead of giving you a referral
>>
>>37510411
Fuck
Is this the case with Adderall as well? I heard it can deplete serotonin levels
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.