/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatbot general What did you eat today? What are you craving?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: fat.png (467KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
467KB, 800x800px
Fatbot general

What did you eat today? What are you craving? How is your weight loss going?
>>
>>37509964
I partook in the eating of fresh sushi because idk why. Hadn't eaten some in like two years. Diet? Hahahahahaas. Why would I, an incel ever go on a diet when I could anything I want and not care
>>
I gained 2 pounds in a week and I kinda want to kill myself. Funny thing is, my usual caloric intake didn't exceed 2000 calories. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>37510121
Shit like that is why I only weighed myself once a month. Weight can vary so much and kill your motivation.
>>
>>37510121
>muh' thyroid
>tips spork
>>
>What did you eat today?
Weetbix for breakfast. Baked potatoes and sour cream for lunch.
>What are you craving?
Nothing. I'm hungry but I'm too tired and depressed to feel like getting up and making anything
>How is your weight loss going?
lol
>>
Didn't eat much today other than pizza, two slices I think. Weight loss is going great, lost about 5 pounds in two weeks.
>>
>>37510121
>what is water weight

originalpost
>>
bowl of muesli
2 ham and coleslaw rolls
small roast
>>
I've combined fasting with vomiting up my food if I do eat.

Been doing it for about 3 weeks and I've lost 9kg.
>>
>ate good all weekend
>mom brings home KFC for dinner tonight
>had to eat 7 pieces of chicken, large fries, coleslaw, burger and a 1.25L mountain dew
>also bought home box of krispy kreme and i had to eat 4 of them

that fucking bitch ALWAYS sabotages me
>>
>What did you eat today
Sushi and fried rice. A bowl of hash brown casserole. Two squares of chocolate chip cookie dough.
>What are you craving now
Death or sleep
>How is your weight loss going
Starting next week kek
>>
>a lot, not as much as yesterday, but still too much
>no idea, just food
>already failed less than a week into the latest attempt
>>
did anyone here ever relapse after getting thin?

I lost 80 kgs once and reached normal weight. I stayed there for a good 1 1/2 years but I never felt right. people actually started socializing with me and even a few girls tried to hook up with me, but my mind was still fucked and I really didn't want to socialize. I guess my subconscious was kind of expecting that my life would fix itself, but that really wasn't the case. I quit school after that turned neet because I just kind of lost hope in everything I guess. It's been a few years and now I'm fat again. I don't really feel any worse considering the loose skin was still made my body digusting when I was thin, which would have required surgery in my case. atleast when you are fat as fuck people don't find you attractive and you can't betray their expectations.
>>
I plan on losing weight now. Yesterday I ate 1200 calories, today I intend on doing the same. I just need to hold out for a week and then it will be fine, you get used to feeling hungry.
I need to lose about 15 kilo.
>>
>>37509964
1 bowl of Chicken, mushroom and spinach Penned pasta.

2 brioche buns.

1 large lamb kebab pizza

A biscuit here and there
>>
>>37511781
I did lose weight once. But I was still ugly and nothing changed except I was sweating less in the summer. after a while I got back to my old eating habits and I am back where I was.
>>
>>37510775
>had to eat
No one put a gun to your head and forced you to eat it.
>>
>>37511781
Kind of

I went from 130kg to 75kg and then back up to 90kg. Mainly mental illness inspired
>>
>>37511781

I went from 120kg to 80 10 years ago and held it for 5 years. Then my father got cancer and I put on everything back in a year through horrible stress.

I'm losing it again right now, though.
>>
Fatties are fucking scum. Every fattie needs to die. I mean how hard is it to get in shap. Fucking losers can't control their mouth. Kys
>>
>>37511792
I lost 13 kilo in like two or three months by eating less. Just count calories, starving yourself isn't going to work because you're gonna fall back and binge eventually.
>>
>>37511867
t. someone who never had to lose weight
>>
>>37511881
Nope just someone who is actually in human shape not Jabba the hut
>>
>been eating less
>notice my stomach has shrunk a bit because I get full on smaller portions
>put on pants today and was able to buckle my belt into a different notch

Feeling good
>>
>>37511867
Its fucking disgusting. Being requires someone to wake up and think
>today I will be a disgusting piece of shit and work very hard to maintain or become an even more disgusting piece of shit

It defies all reason. I especially hate when they bitch about it. How about instead of being fat you just do something fun. Save money normally spent on the extreme diet and put towards something fun like anything besides food. Do something actually fun instead of spending entire day stuffing fat face. Being fat is a weird disease because it takes constant effort just to maintain. If they just take a break they become healthy, no effort even required.
>>
>>37510121

2000cal is maintenance for sedentary men. You either count calories wrong, weigh yourself wrong, or most likely did both. Try not being a fucking retard.
>>
Anybody know if this is a meme or at least a Trekkie meme https: //www. soylent .com has anyone tried something like this? did you get sick?
>>
>>37509964
>What did you eat today?
a corn dog, a salami and cheese sandwich and a bowl of fruit loops
>What are you craving?
nothing
>How is your weight loss going?
10 lbs down this week from purely quitting alcohol and going on a walk every night, diet is still shit and i'm still bedridden with depression

down to 420 from 450 so far
>>
File: py9NcxL.jpg (75KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
py9NcxL.jpg
75KB, 1000x820px
yesterday i ate 6 pop tarts, a frozen pizza, 3 fudge brownies, 3 chicken patties (with bread), 2 bowls of honey combs, several handfuls of peanuts, several glasses of chocolate milk, and a pack of ferrero rocher

kill me. this is why i had to quit smoking weed
>>
File: 1481256752827.jpg (127KB, 681x913px) Image search: [Google]
1481256752827.jpg
127KB, 681x913px
>>37512124
Soylent causes Cosmo to transition and change his fucking name to Narcissa

Avoid
>>
>>37510121
Depends on how active you are. I never understood how Morgan Spurlock gained so much weight in "Supersize Me", until a few years back, when I started a really sedentary job. Even though I wasn't eating that much, the weight piled on.
>>
>>37511781
went from 96kg to 75 in 2010, then went back to 108kg, last year I then went from 108 back to 77kg, I'm still maintaining it, but that's because I became a fascist, so it would be against my newly-found principles to lose the discipline.

I still got a sweet tooth, but I'm not on sugar all the time, just a small piece of chocolate here and there. Completely lose all interest in fast food though, utter disdain for people that eat it too.

In any case, if you got loose skin problems, do strength exercises, it helped me, but of course the scars are still there. It's so sad seeing the scars, they make you realise eating=abusing your body. Eat a pizza every day for a year and you'd be better off carving a hole into your stomach with a knife, I look like one of the London terrorist attack victims.
>>
>>37512660
Should have become a communist. Far easier to stay skinny.
>>
File: 1496577327217.jpg (118KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496577327217.jpg
118KB, 720x960px
>>37512715
Well, I didn't want to become skinny, I wanted to become fit. Plus, western commies are fat fucks, as was the elite in USSR.

Pic related.
>>
The day just started but
>chicken and cheese sammich
>giant spring roll
>8oz coffee

Have about another 600cals up my sleeve but I'll just sleep when I finish work anyway.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.