[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out a girl from my high-school (2000-2006) who shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1322615842122.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1322615842122.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
I just found out a girl from my high-school (2000-2006) who shit on me constantly for no reason other than I was a lil autistic guy just lost her baby a few weeks after it was born.

Am I evil for not feeling bad? In-fact I feel like it's a karma thing, but then again the baby had nothing to do with it, but now shes prob suffering like she made me suffer for all those years, probably worse.

What should I feel?
>>
>>37509741
>Am I evil for not feeling bad?
No but you are weird as fuck for caring at all. Seriously why the fuck are you stalking someone from 10 years ago and giving a shit about her life lmao as if she even remembers you.
>>
>>37509814
>stalking

My psychologist wanted to see my report cards from high-school and when I found them I also found my high-school pictures and the entire class pictures was there so I decided to google all of their names to see if anything comes up.

I didn't even remember her name until I saw the name on the class photos. I forgot 90% of those people even existed.
>>
She was a birch to you and now she's lost someone close to her . It's okay to feel meh about it or even glad. Fuck her. Don't make an issue out of How you feel.
>>
>>37509741
Why the hell did it take you 7 years to graduate high school?
>>
>>37511023
Highschool in Australia is

Year 7
Year 8
Year 9
Year 10
Year 11
Year 12
>>
The child didn't have long enough of a live for care or suffering, and has gone back to non-entity unchanged and unscathed. She, however, has lost a part of herself, and will never truly be whole again, ironic for someone with an unempathetic past.

Fuck her
>>
>>37511090
hahaha ice cold anon

basically this OP, don't feel bad for enjoying when bad things happen to horrible people
>>
>>37511002
>Fuck her
>>37511090
>Fuck her

This is a good idea. OP should impregnate her and make her lose another child.
>>
>>37509741
It's not wrong to feel that way.

A guy who pissed me off once when I was 14 got married and his wife had a miscarriage and I danced around my house for about two minutes because I was so happy.
>>
If it makes you feel even better about this: normalfags are often superstitious creatures. There's a chance she is wondering if this could somehow be god's way of punishing her for how she treated others in the past, including you.
>>
>>37511270
Yeah totally.
>why me god? I'm a good person, I never hurt anyone.
OP's not even a thought in her mind. He means absolutely nothing to her.
>>
>>37509741
she's probably happy the thing died or payed for an abortion but needed an excuse to avoid social shaming
>>
>Call her up or message her pretending you're someone else from the graduating class
>Bait her into saying her child died
>"I'm so sorry but that's what God does after you bullied Anon back in school"
>>
>>37509741
This would only apply if you dated her and she ended it with you in a really shitty way.
>>
>>37509741
you should happy that her baby died
>>
>>37509741
Nah, she's the evil one. Be happy she didn't have any demonspawn to continue her bullying ways.
>>
>>37509741
Its that same feeling you get when you find your ex's nudes on 4chan and shes posing with her newly acquired bf and they're fishing for threesomes with an alias email. I mean, my situation is more bittersweet but the best thing to do is milk it for what its worth when the time is right
>>
>>37511458
>not getting some kid (relative, probably) to phone her up
>make sure your number is hidden
>get the kid to say "mommy, why did you let me die?"
>"I was looking forward to meeting you, mommy"
>"it's so cold here"
>then just let the phone go silent for about five minutes, ignoring anything she might say and just hang up
If you want to be cruel then be cruel. Go all the way.

Don't do this, though. It would probably give her a total mental breakdown.
>>
laughing at all the retards in this thread who would hold a grudge over some dumb school bullshit from a decade ago

the first post got it right: >>37509814
>>
>>37511839
>Not remembering every time you've been humiliated in your life in vivid detail
You sound like a normie.
I remember the kid that made fun of me playing with Baneblades in elementary school better than what happened yesterday.
>>
>>37509741
You have no duty to take pity on her and in fact you still ought to seek revenge for what she did to you. Losing her baby is just some shit that happens cos she probs did drugs when pregnant, it ain't got nothing to do with you.
>>
>>37512468
doesn't matter. holding someone accountable for what they did a decade ago as a child, especially when it's as dumb as 'a bloo bloo they made fun of me', is retarded. they were a different person and have long since moved on with their lives. if you had any sense or maturity in your head, so would you. you would improve yourself, have new experiences and accomplishments to care about, and hold no grudge. the fact that you still do hold a grudge means that you are still the same person as you were then. it means that you are a manchild.
>>
>>37512589
please see this and then think hard about your life:
>>37509814
>>37511839
>>37512604
>>
I wish i was that baby
>>
File: img_0.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>37509741
It's weird OP, I can't say that I think your right, but at the same time I know I'd be fucking ecstatic. I really think that losing anything, especially your own child is hell for anyone and something that I wouldn't wish upon anyone, but on the other hand I love the idea that this vapid horrible cunt of a bitch finally gets a taste of real suffering.

I need to rest, fuick.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.