[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in class a few weeks ago >talking about relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: elsa.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
elsa.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>in class a few weeks ago
>talking about relationships
>oh jesus please don't call on me
>teacher asks us what we like in a partner
>stacy says she only dates black guys
>blurt out that that's pretty racist
>oh shit I shouldn't have done that
>shitshow ensues
>mention I would only date a fellow white person
>I get called racist
>just give up and let it go

I don't get it. Why is it racist for white people to only want to date other white people but it's totally okay and not racist for white women to only date black guys?
>>
Sorry anon but don't ask us. Consider asking in a place where we don't all agree with your concerns. Find a tumblrina who has that belief and is also willing to have an open conversation about it (ha, good luck with that). Here, we'll only provide sarcastic answers that are in line with your beliefs but don't really give you an answer.
>>
>>37508835
>not blurting out you are only interested in dating black guys who are looking to get married.
>>
Op i feel you. I fucking suck at forming cohesive arguments too.
I recommend actually taking the time to write your thoughts down. try to form an argument for tomorrow. When you take your arguemnt to class, expect to get chewed out. Use that experience to form a better argument for the next day. This will not only make you a better speaker but it will make you a better writer.
Also read books. Lots and lots of them.

You will soon reach a level that will make that roastie in your class look like a dumb whore. Godspeed.
>>
You should have just told her off for being a mudshark. The class thinks you're a sperg anyway.
>>
>>37509012
Granted school is about over. But this can be applied to anything.
>>
>>37508835
Because they're poisoned, suicidal fools. They want whites gone. Its really very simple mate.
>>
>>37508835
>blurt out that that's pretty racist
>mention I would only date a fellow white person

What the fuck? Why are you such a hypocrite, Anon?
Also, it ultimately depends on your reason for only dating members of a certain race.

But to assume somebody is racist for only dating members of a certain race is stupid.
It is unusual though.
>>
>>37508835
This has to be more race bait trolling. Please fuck off.
>>
>>37508835
>>blurt out that that's pretty racist

Kek, like a true autist; couldn't just let it fly.
>>
>want gf
>work at wal-mart
>co-workers fucking left in right in the storage area, bathrooms, and in their cars
>crushing on a girl
>nigger comes up to her in the break room
>in 5 fucking minutes he has her come out to his car
>follow them
>see her head going up and down his lap
>she gets out
>tee-hee that was fun
>goes back inside
>literally just sucked a cock like it was no big deal

How do I overcome the fear that if I can pull a gf that she wouldn't fuck other guys behind my back?
>>
>stumble onto 4chan thread like this one
>walk out take a piss mom riding bbc
>shit that never happened and we make up green text stories the thread
>>
OP: That's racist
*crowd boos*
OP: I'm a racist too
*crowd boos harder*
OP: I better post a thread about this
>>
>>37509166
You can't because they will.
The only way to stop them is to intimidate them to the point where they'll never want to.
>>
Neither preference is racist, but if you think one is racist you should also think the other is racist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.