[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people bother getting mad or sad? I've never seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why do people bother getting mad or sad?
I've never seen it benefit anyone, it never changes the outcome, it's just expressions of reluctance to accept or change, isn't it childish and weak to allow such subservience to ones sentimental experience of things? It's counterproductive, impractical and I don't see any benefit from indulging. Why bother getting mad or sad when you can just stop giving a shit and move on?
>>
>>37508766
Emotion is a beautiful thing. I'd rather feel like shit than feel nothing at all.
>>
>>37508816
>Why do people bother getting mad or sad?
>Emotion is a beautiful thing. I'd rather feel like shit than feel nothing at all.
You're the type of nigger that gets 0's on essays because he writes about something completely unrelated
There are more emotions than anger and sadness
>>
>>37508816
But why do people refuse to control it? They can control it but outright refuse to, rather they would allow this powerlessness to their sentiments, even if it makes them miserable or angry with no benefit to them at all, for some reason they are very adamant about wanting to float wherever the currents brings them instead of seizing agency over how they feel and controlling it through thought.

Why are you so eager to let emotions dictate your experience of things?
>>
File: tmp_8426-bugs2947441974.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8426-bugs2947441974.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>37508766

RIGHT!? What useless emotions.

It's like when I pick on, push around, and pressure girls into sex.

What're they even crying over!? It's just fucking sex! It's fun! No need to get all mad or sad that I didn't exactly ask her permission first. They don't even like me doing that! They always come a few times anyway.

What's the point in getting mad at that? Why call that rape and demonize it? It's like, big deal! Get over yourself already!
>>
anger makes me more productive, i can harness it.
people are scared of anger. they think it can't be controlled.

people have always been afraid of me. i don't even care anymore. people's fear is irrational, like those little skiddish dogs that yelp if you look at them, not having fear is something you're born with.
>>
>>37509046
As long as its functional it's perfectly alright, the problem is hotheads, they are weaklings all the same for not being able to control themselves.

>>37508989
Nice bait, what is your point?
>>
>>37509139
anger has definitely helped me at work and in the gym, it helped in sports too when i played.
not sure if i could apply it to education and sometimes i get curious about anger + sex.

i'm what you'd call implosive. i get really mad at myself.
>>
File: 1496286601889.png (10KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
1496286601889.png
10KB, 363x349px
>>37508766
I had anger issues up til about the age of twelve. I would get so mad that my nose would start bleeding and I would feel faint. After cooling down and losing anger, you just feel lost. Like a feeling of defeat. Think about when you are mad at someone you despise and think, why am I mad at them? Is there a reason to be mad? At first you think you have found enlightenment, but really, you have lost another form of motivation. Anger was one thing that drove me. If you don't react to anything, you just become a robot, like how I am now. You just stop caring.
>>
>>37509139
his point is that OP is an edgelord retard
>>
>>37508766

people who are not autistic or sociopaths tend to have normal human emotions
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.