[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy better swear revenge and devote his life to striking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: Untitled.png (567KB, 1022x990px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
567KB, 1022x990px
This guy better swear revenge and devote his life to striking back against those who wronged him. Chances like that don't happen all the time.

He won't though... Just look at him.
>>
>>37508571
Let me guess, by "those who wronged him" you're referring to all muslims? The terrorists are already dead, there's no one to get revenge upon.
>>
homeboy dodged a bullet, plus he gets pity fucks for having a dead gf
>>
File: muslim bingo.png (86KB, 745x853px) Image search: [Google]
muslim bingo.png
86KB, 745x853px
That's islamaphobic OP. you should be more open-minded and not strike out with fear against the migrants :^)
>>
>>37508610
That has to sting. He can hurt all sorts of people, and yet it will never be the same as killing the bastards who took her from him. What's more, if he did go through with it, he would only be putting someone else through the pain he is currently experiencing.
>>
File: littlerei.jpg (12KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
littlerei.jpg
12KB, 261x195px
>>37508610
All muslims? Now that would be a sight to see.
>>
>>37508610
fuck off cuck.
nobody likes muslims, they are a plague and need to be wiped off the face of the earth
>>
>>37508571
>This guy better swear revenge and devote his life to striking back against those who wronged him.
life doesn't work like that, you never get revenge if you do it's probably just some petty made up bullshit for internet points on some website
in real life if you're a loser you're probably going to stay a loser. if something bad happens, more bad stuff will probably happen.
>>
File: Laughing_Asuka.jpg (131KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Asuka.jpg
131KB, 1024x1536px
>"He tried CPR on her.... First responders showed up right away and they tried to do everything they could for her. She passed in his arms.
>CPR

Was the terrorist giving out heart attacks?
>>
>>37508610
Well, I'm sure he could think of someone if he put his mind to it.
>>
>>37508719

t. armchair nazi
>>
File: literal terrorist.jpg (40KB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
literal terrorist.jpg
40KB, 635x355px
>>37508798
>Was the terrorist giving out heart attacks?
Perhaps.
>>
>>37508798
>I don't know shit about cardiac arrest please fuck my asshole face
-you
>>
>>37508867
>I don't know shit about cardiac arrest
>>
>>37508877
memes! haha xD !
>>
>>37508798
Cpr can be used to keep blood flowing and the brain oxygenated even though the body is dead. It's just to extend the time where someone can be revived by as long as possible
>>
You wouldn't do anything either other than cry and drink just like you do to mourn the death of your fucking social life you retarded troglodyte. Life isnt a movie where this dude's going to go Taken on a bunch of sandniggers because they killed his fuck of the month
>>
Lmao nah he's just gonna preach "#NOTALLMUSLIMS" like every other hipster eurocuck that comes his way. Dumb ass fucks don't know how to put a foot down even when terrorists are shoving their feet up their asses
>>
>>37508909
You don't really want to make the heart pump more when you've been stabbed. You're literally just bleeding them faster.
>>
File: time_to_duel.png (1MB, 1032x1416px) Image search: [Google]
time_to_duel.png
1MB, 1032x1416px
what if I made a card dueling anime about two friends. One is the brother of a girl, and the other is the boyfriend. She gets killed by a muslim and both embark an a card dueling quest to bring the killers to justice but one of them plays for vengeance while the other plays for justice and it ends in a montage like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPx4F8GkR94
>>
>>37508918
I could see myself coming up with some master plan. It'd take a while though. You want to destroy their lives, not just kill them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.