[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crushing on girl >eventually get the balls to ask her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1492574031100.jpg (163KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1492574031100.jpg
163KB, 1200x807px
>crushing on girl
>eventually get the balls to ask her out
>she agrees
>go out a few times
>fug
>things going well
>check my social media
>gf posted a new instagram pic
>lol just fucked Tyrone in storage closet
>WHAT THE FUCK BITCH?
>call her
>chill anon, we never said we were exclusive. and stop stalking my social media.
>fucking acts like i'm the bad guy

What the fuck happened to society? Women just casually fuck whomever they want and think it's no big deal. If you complain they get angry. How the fuck do I find and get a faithful woman?
>>
>>37508005
so what youre aying is your girlfriend likes the big black (what letter goes here)?
>>
you're retarded in thinking that anyone would believe this
>>
>>37508005
post her instagram or it didn't happen
>>
>>37508005
mgtow saves lives.
>>
>>37508005
You don't you accept it and hide or run away from the world til' you can find something that will bring you happiness

Eventually the hedonism will crush them or something, there's a tiny possibility they'll inverse stalk you but running off and creating your own happiness and finding your own worth is better than being bitter about their enjoyment

Don't be the bad guy nor the good guy because that falls on them deciding whether you're good or bad.
>>
>>37508005
lol establish what you have with a girl. This is modern dating - if you don't explicitly say you're going steady, you can fuck whoever you want.
>>
Shouldn't you be out clubbing?

Now back to redit fagboy.
>>
>>37508046
>I m-mustn't let the truth be known, have to perpetuate lies that this doesn't happen
>>
File: whatof.jpg (693KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
whatof.jpg
693KB, 2048x1536px
Don't women go through the phase of wanting to fuck whatever, and then when they're a used dirty rag they want to find some shmuck willing to raise a child, or worse yet get the shmuck to raise chad's child?

That clean and faithful shit died with the death of christianity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.