[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 khv >2 friends and that's it but they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hblake.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hblake.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>26 khv
>2 friends and that's it but they're my best friends I've known over a decade and I live with them
>meet girl
>fall in love with girl, apparently she loves me too
>she makes me pick between my 2 friends or her, I had to move out and stop being their friend and go live with her
>picked my friends because I don't agree with her reasonings
>lost chance to lose virginity and get a wife and have babies

did I do the right thing? This has been my first and only shot at a gf, at 26. We held hands on a date but that was it, so at least KV now.
>>
Yes, Bros before hoes
>>
Yes, anon, you did.
>>
>>37507776

>"your friends or me" BEFORE putting out

Wow she's stupid even for a woman
>>
>>37507776
Did the right thing, she was trying to isolate you from your friends so she could become an evil bitch and use/destory you. You actually dodged a hell of a bullet, never ever pick a woman that makes you pick her over friends/family. If she truly lives you, she will accept them as you should accept hers even if may not like them.
>>
File: Vir.jpg (14KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Vir.jpg
14KB, 512x288px
>>37507879
She had a tendency to create problems and then make an ultimatum out of them - either I agreed with her or she'd dump me, that mixed with her thinking my friends aren't good with me and if I don't agree I should just stop talking to her meant that yeah I just decided to stop messaging her, she deleted me off every thing about 20 minutes ago.

I wish she had at least played with my dick
>>
>MASH
>Thinks is good show
>>
>>37507776
You absolutely did the right thing.
>>
>having two friends
>living with them
You aren't a robot you should fuck off nigger retard.
>>
>>37507926
Unironically this >>37507879
It's not even a "redpilled" thing, a significant other trying to separate you from others you care about 99% of the time just wants more power over you and will end up emotionally and possibly physically abusive

And look on the bright side, now you know that you're not REPULSIVE, right? Even if you didn't end up doing anything, hopefully it gives you some confidence that you are attractive to girls
>>
>>37507988
>not saving money by sharing the cost of rent
you sound like the retard to me, or do you live with your mother, still?
>>
>>37508020
yes I still live with my mother cause I am a manchild.
If you aren't a manchild you aren't a robot so please, don't come here again.
And you have friends?
Seriously who do you think you are?
>>
>>37507953
I bet you dont like cheers either you flaming faggot
>>
File: images (8).jpg (31KB, 470x293px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
31KB, 470x293px
>>37508052
OP here. If it consoles you my friend they're my only 2 friends because we all got bullied in highschool so stayed together, and I only moved out of my Dad's place at the age of 25 and living with friends helps as I'm on neet bux.

I hope you have a lovely day friend.
>>
>>37508181
Yeah sorry I just realised that white people get kicked out of their homes so it's not as if everybody makes the choice to move out.
I guess i'm just jealous that you have friends though.
>>
>>37507776
She sounds trash tier. You dodged a bullet
>>
>>37508125
Hey faggot you should learn about good tv shows. Your taste obviously lacks. Twilight Zone, Cheers, MASH, Chips or "classic" shows fucking suck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.