[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See ex on tinder >Suddenly can't get over her eventhough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: tinder.jpg (25KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25KB, 1252x1252px
>See ex on tinder
>Suddenly can't get over her eventhough I forgot about her for more than a year
>Dream about her
>Wake up depressed

FUCK ME
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>37507495
>"r9k is de perfect plac to pos dis"
op you fucking normie faggot
>>
>>37507524
yes it is the perfect place to post this

what you gonna do about it fucking piece of frog posting faggotshit fuck you reeee
>>
File: cant sleep.png (86KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cant sleep.png
86KB, 750x750px
>>37507495
>ex text me out of nowhere
>holy fucking shit what
>talk a while, eventually agree to meet up soon
>splerg out, tell her how i feel, i still miss her all that shit
>she eventually gives a bullshit reason for why she cant see me
>she says shell be here for christmas though
>text her near then and she said she didnt end up coming for christmas
>go on tinder
>swipe a little bit
>see her on there

i wanted to kill myself
>>
>ex always texts me out of the blue after a few weeks of no talking after a fight

I really wish she'd just leave me the fuck alone already. All of our fights are directly her fault because she has BPD and can't go more than an hour without pissing me off to "test" me.

It's really not healthy to talk to her but she just keeps texting back.
>>
>introduce gf to my two friends and their girlfriends
>we do many cute double and triple dates, become really close as a group
>gf leaves me but still hangs out with the two girls regularly
>now have to see ex at various functions constantly

why is she doing this to me, she knows these are my only friends
>>
Women don't give a shit, but don't let them turn you into the monsters they are.
>>
>>37507495
Why didn't you block her on Facebook then?
>>
>>37507870
I dont have facebook

well only with my first name so I can use tinder but i dont got friends or pictures on there

what would blocking her even have to do?
>>
File: 1475193143221.jpg (96KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475193143221.jpg
96KB, 633x758px
>tfw I am the crazy ex
>>
>>37507495
How does it feel knowing that guys are swiping right for her hundreds of times a day, she's getting messages in the hundreds and getting dicked down by chads bigger and far superior to you in literally every way possible while you're sitting here crying about her on some dumb website about cartoon jet engines huh?

That's a serious question. How do you feel?
>>
> had a girlfriend

normalfag detected.
>>
>>37509137
it feels good knowing that I was the first one to dick her down ever. every other dick is just a visitor on my conquered pasture. I chartered uncharted territory with my cock and I even left some seed.
Nobody else can even come close.
>>
>>37507495
Move on.
She has no attraction to you.
You are not important to her.
>>
>>37509137
i dont feel much anymore
>>
>>37509180
keep telling yourself that kiddo

also
>first one to dick her down ever.
KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT KIDDO
>>
>>37509415
but I was, we were, she did. My dick in that vag... the first ever and really the only to matter in that sense. she is a broken woman after I finished with her.

even her future husband is a cuck-in-waiting because he didn't have her when she was pure. and he want to support that for the rest of his life? SAD!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>37509457
lmao you're delusional

No her future husband isn't a cuck, he's the guy that was better than you and won her heart like you couldn't

And besides, normies couldn't give less of a shit if she's a virgin or not so they just fill her with cum and pass her on to the next guy that's gonna fuck her

Honestly op, just the fact that she's on tinder is proof that she's getting dicked left and right. It's literally impossible to be a girl on tinder and not get offers to fuck HUNDREDS do times a week. I'd know

If anything, you're the cuck here. Still crying over your ex, lonely and masturbating to the thought of her while complaining on the internet while she's out getting fucked and not even thinking about you in the slightest
>>
>>37509622
>isn't a cuck, he's the guy that was better than you and won her heart like you couldn't
I dumped her
>Honestly op, just the fact that she's on tinder
I am not OP
>lmao you're delusional
try looking in a mirror
>>
>>37509622
OP here

tinder is what I knew her from
>>
>>37509660
>I am not OP
nigga then why are you saying it feels good knowing you fucked her first?

>>37509728
that's even worse
>>
>>37509781
its 2017, dating apps have been normal for quite some time
>>
>>37509137
I gotta pretty big Willy so I guess she compares them to mine.

Another ex I took her virginity so by default she compares me to everyone after
>>
File: my waifu and i.jpg (28KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
my waifu and i.jpg
28KB, 200x202px
>>37507851
Pretty much this. Women just keep fucking men until someone stays with them. They don't really have the capacity for introspection. Don't get hung up on a creature who is perpetually auditioning dicks because they literally have nothing else to determine their self-worth.
>>
>>37509457
That's some insecure shit right there. Reminds me of those boxers who beat a future world champ when he was completely green. Then ride on their coat tails for the rest of their career, fighting in bingo halls while the champ is selling out stadiums. 'Bro, I beat him 15 years ago, he ain't worth shit lol'.
>>
>>37509622

damn this normalfag is devoted to the role of the cuck

> "thank you for the chance to have some of your leftovers, chad. you the man."
>>
>>37507495
I hate to tell you, man. haha this is just... um... really not appropriate for this board, man. really kind of a faux pas on your part, man. I mean... let's just forget this ever happened. delete your thread and... killing yourself is best I think... yeah...um.....yea
>>
>>37507495
Had this happen to me too. Swiped right only to tell her to fuck off she didn't swipe right though so I never did...
>>
File: 1496349274793.jpg (40KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1496349274793.jpg
40KB, 600x899px
>>37507495
>see oneitis on tinder
>think she must be single and looking
>swipe right
>no match
>day later she updates her kikebook cover photo of her holding hands with a tall chad

So glad I downloaded that greasy app
>>
>>37509807
WHY TJE FICK IS THIS SO TRUR R<OOOOO
>>
File: 1494633745736.jpg (213KB, 908x820px) Image search: [Google]
1494633745736.jpg
213KB, 908x820px
>>37507495
>>37507681
>>37507720
>>37507784
>>37509109

>Ex
If you've been in a relationship you are not a robot. God you fucking normies pretending you are like us makes me sick.

If a girl has EVER shown interest in you then you don't fucking belong on this board.

Enjoy being cucked by Chad you failed normies.
>>
>>37507543
S A G E Y O U F U C K I N G F A G G O T R E E E E
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.