[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots my best friend's girlfriend came to me yesterday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Robots my best friend's girlfriend came to me yesterday to tell me how depressed my friend is. She says he's having suicidal thoughts, wanting to use his father's gun to kill himself. He's very depressed because his mom has cancer, he hates school (majoring in history) and has pretty much dropped out by now. He has no job and this girl left him because she's mentally ill and she's gone back to having meltdowns and hurting herself 'cause she can't help him or deal with him. She says she's pushing him to go to therapy tuesday, so we'll see how that goes, but this situation really sucks, I'm not sure what to do since he won't talk about this personal stuff :(

Pick related is us looking stupid
>>
That sucks to hear.
Sometimes when someone is hurting that bad, the only people who can help are the professionals.
I've tried cognitive behavioural therapy when I was suicidal.
Not sure if it works for everyone though.
>>
> Robots my best friend's girlfriend

i'm sorry but i stopped caring and having a will to try to care right at this point

there's a board on this Malay Toesucking Website devoted to relationship, familial, societal, whatever discussion and advice. Social is even in the name of it. It literally exists for the sole reason of matching you with people who care about your dumb girlfriend problems. Go there and do not return.
>>
>>37507184
He needs help. If he's already formulated a plan for how to kill himself and has told people, it's become very serious. Do everything you can do get him some place safe, try to talk to him about going to the hospital.
>>
>>37507259
This isn't a girlfriend problem you actual mongoloid, it's a friend problem. His friend's girlfriend came to him, not his own gf.
>>
>>37507300
robots don't have friends, now gtfo normie
>>
>>37507184
>if you want to kill yourself just remember that we are gonna still be here feeling how you feel now.
is his mom still alive?
atleast tell him to wait till she is dead

>also having a gf
way to let someone feeling shitty
if i would kill myself id be sure to not let anyone feeling sad for me
>>
>>37507310
>no true Scotsman

Get outta here with that bullshit, at worst he's a cyborg, but just because you don't have something in your life doesn't mean that anyone with that thing isn't a robot.
>>
>>37507259
Sorry I don't know much about the other boards. I'll check it out.
>>
>>37507300

no, you monstrous cuck, it is still a girlfriend problem. a girlfriend literally is the problem

statistically, suicide for women is simply insignificant. it virtually never happens. the typical profiles for suicide boil down to: elderly people who see themselves losing their grip, mutilated war veterans who may or may not be homeless, chronically bullied schoolchildren with long-term depression, single men who have academically and professionally failed to meet expectations, etc. do you know who doesn't fit a suicide profile? a slut whining about how sad she is to the acquaintances of the guy she's fucking.
>>
>>37507712
Dude she was warning me about my depressed and suicidal friend, it had nothing to do with her. If she wasn't in the picture he might have offed himself already for all I know.
>>
>>37507712
she wasn't the suicidal one, the friend was. Do you ever even read what you were replying to, you literal retard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.