[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dog starts peeing in my bed >Not intentional just when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1351237678821.png (115KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1351237678821.png
115KB, 326x226px
>Dog starts peeing in my bed
>Not intentional just when he sleeps

What do I do? My first thought is to kill him or ban him from my bed.
>>
orrrrr take him to the vet you literal fucking retard
>>
>>37506712
Original fbbp
>>
>>37506692
Start jerking off next time it happens, you can thank me later
>>
File: 1494791505919.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494791505919.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
>retard meathead can't properly take care of or train pet
>wants to kill it
This is why we need a pet license
>>
>>37506692
Take doggo to the vet. Love your doggo. Cherish your doggo.

>tfw doggo has an eye infection that just won't go away and two lumps on her back that we think might be tumors
>she turns 11 in august

I just love her so much but I know she's gonna die one day and that makes me sad.
>>
He's establishing dominance and making you his bitch. You have to pee the bed first to show him who the alpha is.
>>
>>37506712
What the fuck is a vet gonna do? Sew his dick shut?

>>37506929
Hes like 15 years old, maybe more I've looked after him long enough. Now he ignores me all the time, hes getting lots of warts too which are expensive to remove.

>>37506980
Again how would a vet fix this problem?
>>
>>37507061
There might be something wrong with his urinary tract or something like that.
>>
>>37507061
>Dog is 15 and losing bladder control
Sounds like kidney failure. Hate to say it but your doggo's probably done. You should still go to the vet to see what's really up but be prepared for some bad news.
>>
>>37507082
I'm almost certain its because hes old and is losing control of his bodily functions.

My family keep telling me I'll be sad when he dies but I already have a younger replacement of the same breed. She isn't old and doesn't breath funny, she doesn't have warts or piss in her sleep.

I once loved him but now he just annoys me.
>>
>>37507166
You are going to get shit for this post on by autists and emotional retards but I have the same problem almost exactly and plan on doing the same thing. Put him down and enjoy the new dog already.
>>
>>37507166
>I once loved him
No you didn't you literal psychopath

>>37507209
>emotional retards
He talks about the dog like it's a pencil.
If you think that just because it's an animal it doesn't deserve compassion you're a psychopath too.
>>
>>37507166
>I already have a younger replacement of the same breed
You can't just replace a dog, they have personalities you know.
>>
>>37506692
Get him his own bed
>>
File: 1496633359419.jpg (294KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496633359419.jpg
294KB, 1600x1200px
>>37507239
>>37507250
>omg you psycopath how could you even dream of replacing him he is a living creature with FEELINGS

See what I mean >>37507166
There is nothing wrong with putting down an old dog and getting a new one despite what anyone here tells you OP.
>>
>>37507166
this is why cats are better, old cats don't smell like rotting farting corpses
>>
>first thought is to kill him

Give him to someone that actually cares about him
>>
>>37507348
While he might be right about it being time to put him down, I just can't see how "lol I have another one lined up after him" is a good mindset to have, it's a living breathing and loyal human being. Can't speak for OPs dog, but mine has had several chances to run away and do whatever the fuck she wants but she always just stands in the doorway looking out.
>>
>>37507348
Nice trigger fail, there is nothing wrong with eating animals of any kind, pets are a cultural phenomenon.

Nothing wrong with a replacement dog either, but that doesn't mean you can throw away the old dog if you took the responsibility as a pet owner.
The way he talks about it is the same as replacing a gameboy that still kind of works, and that makes me doubt he ever truly loved the dog in the first place.
>>
>>37507239
I'm not a psychopath. I am diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, I just want to do what most normal people would do. I thought putting down a sick dog was the norm. I don't want my family to be angry if I killed him.

I think that other guy here is a psychopath or hes just trying to trick me in to killing him, this thread has made it obvious I should take him to a vet.

>>37507348
Sorry Anon, I think you're a bit abnormal. I don't want people to think I'm weird. Everyone is saying not to kill him.
>>
>>37507415
>it's a living breathing and loyal human being
>human

>>37507420
He's not throwing away a dog, he's putting it out of its misery.
>>
>>37506692
>Dog on the bed

you failed dog 101 retard

The dog is YOUR pet, you aren't your dogs pet

Your place must always be higher
>>
>>37507500
He's not doing anything, he didn't even want to go to the vet. Did you even read his posts?
He just says his dog is annoying because it's old but he won't be sad if it dies because he already has a new one.
>>
File: 1489261050377.png (302KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1489261050377.png
302KB, 500x495px
>>37507479
>literal aspie calls me abnormal because he doesn't want /r9k/ to think he's weird

This is my sign to go to bed. I sincerely hope you figure this out. I love my dog who is also 15 and she shits in her sleep. Putting her down soon because the quality of life is substantially lower now and she is almost always in pain. Good luck.
>>
>>37507479
Do you mean euthanasia or were you planning to kill your own dog?
>>
>>37507663
Same thing isn't it?

It wasn't a plan.
>>
>>37507513
It is how you precise your dog. For some they are just pets, for others they are family
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.