[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fffuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK fucking KEKED AGAIN BOYS. just another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: self loathing.gif (2MB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
self loathing.gif
2MB, 460x500px
fffuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK fucking KEKED AGAIN BOYS.

just another roastie to add to the list of woman i fell for who dont give a fuck about me

on today, 6/4/17, i give up all hopes and dreams of ever living a happy and fufilling life. i'm making a decision to kill myself before the end of the year. i already know where im going to buy the gun and how i'm going to pay for it.

i feel bad for my parents, but ill be dead, so i dont have to deal with any of their shit, and they'll get over it anyway. everyone will. i'll just be forgotten and buried and left to rot and thats the only fucking thing im good for.

i wish i could give my life to someone who wants it. all these innocent people dying all over the world in terrorist attacks, i wish it would've been me who died, that way no one would have to deal with the pain of my suicide, but here we are, this is the path i have to walk.

i remember reading once that shooting yourself in the head isnt a quick instant death, and that in some instances your lungs just fill up with blood and you suffocate. i hope its not like that, but i have nothing to lose anymore.

maybe ill see some of you guys on the other side. you are the only people i relate to and you would hate me anyway
>>
Quit your bitchen, boy.
>>
Kek, killing yourself over a girl. Take a deep breath and realize that you're being an over-dramatic faggot. Life isn't that hard.
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (77KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
77KB, 501x501px
Hey anon, I'd tell you not to do it, but I know I can't stop you, and it's your right to do so.

How many girls are on that list, exactly? Did you confess to any of them or just orbit?

Death by gun is pretty reliable for the most part, I doubt you'll die a horribly long and painful death.

If I was in your position, I'd make one last-ditch effort to fix my life. Try my hardest to get a gf and like myself again. But that's just me.

Godspeed, anon. I wish you a good life and a peaceful death.
>>
>>37506573
>killing yourself because your life has no hope of ever getting better and this was the final straw
I feel him. After trying and trying, putting hope in places you think might make you feel just a little better, but then either nothing happens or things get worse.

It doesn't help that I have zero motivation to do any thing. I'm running on empty, and I'm guessing op has been for a while too
>>
>>37506573
nope im done i dont even care like ill never amount to anything ill always just be a fucking loser doormat bitch my depression will never go away feelings of insecurity and self doubt will never go away im too scared to tell my therapist that i want to kill myself and i dont want to spend 200 dollars to lie to someone so im just done dude absolutely fuck this shit
>>
>>37506646
>If I was in your position, I'd make one last-ditch effort to fix my life. Try my hardest to get a gf and like myself again. But that's just me.
this is the position im in after doing just that. and i finally met someone who is ALMOST perfect in everyway but instead i get to just get cucked
>>
do it if you need to anon, but know that once you die its just nothingness. and even hell isnt as bad as nothingness
>>
>>37506514
>just another roastie to add to the list of woman i fell for who dont give a fuck about me
>on today, 6/4/17, i give up all hopes and dreams of ever living a happy and fufilling life.

This is why you fail with women. And ultimately why you always will. Do you think a roastie will make you happy and give you fulfillment? How or why could she, when clearly you can't do it yourself. And for that matter. Why would she want to?

If you ever hope to be happy and have a fulfilling life, having a roastie or anyone provide you with that is mere codependancy. Truly Anon, you must find happiness within yourself.

I too have given up on ever having a relationship. And while I can give you this advice. I can't figure out how to it for my self. So good fucking luck with that.
>>
>>37506739
>even hell isnt as bad as nothingness
Only a turbonormie could believe this. Holy fuck
>>
I don't know how this is such a difficult concept for you people.

GETTING A GF WILL NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY, NOR WILL IT SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

Now, let me elaborate. There is no intrinsic meaning for life. That means we have to give it meaning ourselves. And there's nothing quite off putting for people, especially women, if you make getting a gf as your meaning for life.
So stop and rethink your priorities in life.
>>
>>37506805
Not op but what if I don't want to make a meaning for life? Every so often I swing into depressive states and this one I'm in has been around for a bit longer than usual. I realise I'm messed up but I just don't want to do anything and don't really want to live.

What normie advice do you have for me?
>>
>>37506787
> you must find happiness within yourself

how? what i want to do with my life will never happen. im always going to be some corporate slave till i die at 80 alone in a bed with everyone i know dead
>>
>>37506855
stick it out I guess
>>
>>37506894
Wow this was really eye opening and suprisingly original advice. Props
>>
>>37506859
Dude. Just be yourself man. Life DOES get better. You just have to get a job and want to live and then do all the arbitrary things that go into "improving" one's self and you will enjoy life.

Now give me my virtue signalling points
>>
>>37506739
I don't think you understand what nothing is
>>
>>37506859
I dunno. I don't even know what makes me happy. I'm pretty cynical and nihilistic.

I just figure at some point I became content with comfortable mediocrity. When you willingly choose to forgo interactions with Stacey. To give up the chase. To withdraw from society. Things get much simpler.

If I can meet my own basic needs that at least counts for something right? And for everything else there's booze and hookers.
>>
>>37506514
I've been there more than once, anon. Please realize that women are just women and your life shouldn't depend on them. Have other things in your life that make it worth living.
>>
>>37506995
you are just as depressed as i am but you lie to yourself
>>
>>37506998
getting laid is literally the only thing that makes me feel good about myself
>>
>>37507095
It shouldn't. Women are garbage and they're not worth dying for.

If you need sex that much then go visit a prostitute but you'll see how it's not worth it. Masturbating feels better and that comes from a guy who has literally had casual sex with a hot girl yesterday.
>>
File: quality_wojak.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
quality_wojak.png
267KB, 637x360px
>>37507072
No. The difference is I just stopped caring. I don't lie to myself.

I know it's my responsibility to find my own happiness in life. I know nobody else can ever make me happy. That roasties cause more problems than they solve. And I know that ultimately nobody will want to be with me or around me, until I am a happy person with a fulfilling life.

I just have no idea what could make me feel happy or fullfilled. Maybe I never will.
>>
>>37506855
I know where you're coming from, but we need meaning in our lives. Meaning is what drives us, and without that drive you will feel useless, you will feel meaningless and fall into depression. This is also why people so easily cling to religion, because it provides meaning to an otherwise meaningless existence.

Find something you really enjoy. Something that you are or were passionate about. Think back when you weren't depressed. Think about your values, your philosophy and your world view and how you could combine these to something to work towards.
>>
>>37506514
Join the military with that don't give a fuck syndrome and see where it takes you. If you do well and end up doing career, go up the ranks.. you might be that dictator saviour us robots have been waiting for and have a the
>connections
For utter power. This is what drives power. You break that threshold...
And. Take. Revenge. Against. The. World.
Seriously, join. It can be your calling and meaning in this life. If it fails, you can an hero in a motel dressed up in your military decorated attire like the previous ones before. Good luck, and use that hatred of existence on last time.
>>
>>37506966
Nothing isn't bad because bad doesn't exist in "nothing" nothing is just nothing nothing isn't good or bad it's just nothing
>>
>>37506514
Op, women are lecherous, deceitful, frivolous charlatans. You must realize this isn't your fault, it's in your nature to pursue such a dead-end romance. I feel the same way about a recent girl, in so much i threaten to rape and kill her and her new roommate. No one matters forever to a women, and all their friends, past relationships, and dreams can mean nothing to them at a drop of a hat.

Please, Op, don't kill yourself. Love is for men, not for women.
>>
>>37506514
so can i have your kidneys for a science project?
>>
File: Boyne.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Boyne.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
>>37506514
This happened to me a couple days ago. My oneitis texted me out of the blue, and then woke me up with a "good morning". I had a big fucking smile on my face. It was beautiful.
But then at work later that day, I overhear her talking shit about me to her friends.
I'm going to kill myself soon. We're all going to die anyway. See you on the other side OP.
>>
File: RM.jpg (9KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
RM.jpg
9KB, 233x216px
>>37508547
And it wasn't even "teasing" just straight up brutally making fun of me. I never felt so low. Holy shit.
>>
>>37508235
Not OP but I would do this if I wasn't already kicked out for lying on an application. I can't even go back.
>>
Roasties are amoral. They know no such things like compassion or justice. They are completely illogical. Not stupid just irrational. It's all about muh feelings.
>>
>>37508582
Confronting her about it will be unfruitful. jut give her the cold-shoulder, and blatantly ignore her. Entertain yourself on how she'll start trying to bark orders at you.
>>
>>37508678
Thing is she is the master of giving people the cold-shoulder. She ignores robots all the time. She knows I heard her too that's the thing. Of all the roasties I ever met she's the best at not giving a fuck about people's feelings. I was duped.
>>
>>37506514
>wanting to kill yourself because a girl rejected you
thats just fucking pathetic

>i give up all hopes and dreams of ever living a happy and fulfilling life
so what if you get a girlfriend/wife, do you think your life will magically be complete when this happens? she'll get fat and you'll get bored of her, enjoy being single while you can. Happiness in life is all about having goals and attaining them, once you attain your goal you find out how empty your life becomes so you have to keep making goals

>i fell for who dont give a fuck about me
there are three things women look for in a guy...
the key to getting women is simple... Be attractive, have a fat wallet and be tall and lastly be attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
its all about genetics and displaying healthy genes

i wish you happiness OP
>>
>>37508709
I blame myself for even falling in love with this bitch.
>>
>>37506514
I know that feeling of loniness. I can relate to what your going through. My best freind actually killed himself over a girl and because he was also lonely. That was in last August and I've honestly been more lonely because I don't have anyone to relate to. I've been wanting to just kill myself too but I can't do it to my family. I think it'll fuck them up too much. Maybe try picking up something you like to do. For me it's been music and it honestly has helped me through a lot of shit. Stick with it dude you're not alone because I'm going through some of the same shit you are. I wish things weren't so shitty either but that's existence. In the end it is your choice but I beg you to reconsider starting a new with yourself and making yourself a priority and not some worthless whores. I'm sorry you've come to this road. I wish you luck.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMZyTGI2bAs
>>
File: 1496627333014.png (195KB, 296x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496627333014.png
195KB, 296x303px
>>37508622
French foreign legion? Or other internationally accepting military organization?
>>
>>37508709
Yeah, but she'll try to play nice to you when you're acting like she doesn't even exist, and even try to ensnare you with flattery, or at best, making it seem as though it's especially important having you do something. Women are fucking manipulative.
>>
>>37508763
I lied about not having a mental illness.
I doubt they will take me.
I guess it's time shake off this mortal coil because I don't have any other options.
>>
>>37506514
we can't all be winners, haha

it took me trying with over a thousand different girls before i met my wife.
>>
>>37508787
You might have a lawsuit to win, never know.
>>
>>37508768
I'm not even going to act like she doesn't exist. I'm so far downtrodden at this point that it's just going to come naturally I guess.
I feel like the character "Pink" from Pink Floyd's the Wall. Each fucked up event is another brick in the wall. Maybe that's a good thing. I know that sounds /cringe/ but it doesn't make it any less true.
She stabbed me in the heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymgYEQgSqLI
>>
>>37506514

> Killing yourself over subhuman who barely has any consciousness

Op pls. Meditate, use that money , snort coke and go into threesome with prostitutes.

Im not joking
>>
>>37508826
No I'm definitely mentally unhinged.
>>
>>37508787
Just know the universe will not exist forever. The ripping of the fabric of space and time will eventually happen after almost an eternity through the black, heat death in google upon gooogle of decillions of years. What I'm trying to say, everything will get recycled and hopefully the next throwing of the dice is a better one.
>>
File: Oliver-Reed.jpg (650KB, 2322x2850px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver-Reed.jpg
650KB, 2322x2850px
>>37508975
But I believe in Eternal Recurrence.
We live the same life over and over again for all of eternity.
>>
>>37509011
But what about the big fart, I mean rip? Or....... simulation theory? We are inside Roko's Basilisk's program already? Fuch!
>>
>>37509011
I believe in it as well, but the way things have unfolded now is a single possibility in a universe of infinite possibilities. It's equally as likely that this all happens again eventually, but with major or very slight deviations before we reach the next instance of this exact scenario.
>>
>>37509203
I hope you're right anon.
But why would it have slight deviations? Why wouldn't the Universe began the same way by having all of the atoms connect in the same instance as before?
>>
>>37509245
I you might be right. If the atoms will always connect the exact same way in the end, that would mean that everything would unfold exactly as they did now.

Or the atoms were in just one combination of infinite possible combinations. Then that would lead into what I said.
>>
>>37509321
Samefagging, excuse me.
Because we might never actually know the exact composition and position of atoms leading to the big bang, this is a question just as impossible as proving the eternal return.
>>
>>37506739
This is objectively untrue, and you're an idiot for saying this.
But let's put it to the test. Experience hell, then experience nothingness, come back, and tell us which one was worse.
>>
>>37509011
What about retarded people? Or the ones who live their entire lives in death camps.
Do they live an eternal and unfair hell?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.