[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From what I've observed, the majority of /r9k/ users are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1490847798772.jpg (92KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490847798772.jpg
92KB, 633x758px
From what I've observed, the majority of /r9k/ users are in our late teens to early twenties, what's gonna happen when we hit 30 and are still KHVs? A massive wave of Elliot Rodger-esque attacks?
>>
>>37506304
I fucking hope so.
Preferably we organize into a united-front before that though so we can properly enact our righteous punishment on the normalshits
>>
i'm gonna be a daddy for some young shit head trap or something degenerate like that if i can't get my shit together by then
>>
>>37506338
i'm 27 and khv so you guys should hurry up. dont want to an hero before the beta uprising
>>
>>37506410
>hurry up and increase your age more quickly
>>
>>37506304
Nothing, you just laugh at faggots who are younger than you.
>33
>laughing at you little shits barely in your 20's calling yourselves robots
>>
>>37506437
>hurry up and organize into a united-front before that though so we can properly enact our righteous punishment on the normalshits
>>
>implying that I'm going to live to 30
Nope, if nothing in my life has improved by the age of 25, I'm outta here. Not too much longer now
>>
>>37506450
I'm 25 and I don't laugh at someone who calls themself a robot at 18 because I was one then too. I'll probably still be one when I'm 30
>>
>>37506304
why exactly do you think there's no 30+ year olds here?

it's because that's when they start killing themselves off
>>
>>37506304
If you guys are gonna do it, do it soon. I'm 20 and I'm giving up more and more each day. I doubt I'll make it past 25. I don't even know about this year honestly
>>
>>37506528
yes but when youre 18, being a virgin social reject is not that big of a deal, you still have hope, you have the chance to do something (if you can or want to). when youre 25 or 27(like me) and you are in the same situation as you were 10 years ago, just phisically and mentally more damaged... well then its pretty much game over already.
>>37506498
thanks anon thats what i've ment
>>
>>37506304
>majority of /r9k/ users are in our late teens to early twenties

There's no/few oldbots because they either suicide, settle for someone off the cock carousel or break from the constant shitposting of traps, niggers and faggots
almost everyone here will succumb to these as they get older
>>
>>37506528
4chan wasn't even around when I was 18.

Nor was the normo/robot dichotomy.
>>
File: 1462393634369.jpg (312KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1462393634369.jpg
312KB, 1059x962px
sometimes we have to accept the fact that were losers, in a sense.

we need to be improving ourselves every day no matter what.
>>
>>37506304
37 yr. old anon reporting in. Still KHV, still hate life, you just accept it by this point and don't whine like you younger KHV's.
>>
Elliot Rodger wasn't a KHV robot, he was a psychopath with delusions of grandeur.
imo we're all gonna end up as wagecucks.
>>
>if you are a virgin every other facet of your life sucks
I'm a 30 year old KHV and the only thing that would change if I had a relationship is that I wouldn't be a KHV. I would have the same job, the same friends and the same skills.
>>
>>37506304
No, I don't think so. Biologically, men tend to be most aggressive in the teens to mid-twenties phase, but start to calm down by their thirties. I'm not saying the average r9k user will become happy and well adjusted, just less angry and more low-energy.
>>
>>37506304
Hopefully the women of this board offer themselves up as the communal whores. We could form a community of robots and make a village somewhere out innawoods.
>>
>>37506304
29 here.

>live at home
>have had many different odd jobs, but no career
>don't have much of an income, but dont have too many expenses
>no real responsibilities
>no friends - male or female
>crushing depression and alcoholism
>life's pretty good despite no sex life and no career
>>
>>37506832

The unfortunate truth
>>
File: Absolutely Haram.jpg (56KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Haram.jpg
56KB, 544x468px
>>37506338
Solution is to become Muslim, that way you can do whatever you want and still be justified in what you did
>>
File: MA.jpg (58KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
MA.jpg
58KB, 450x600px
I'm going to an hero in a blaze of glory lads....

It will be beautiful.
>>
I am slowly realizing that I can't let my parents stop me from committing suicide. I love them but I am essentially prolonging my own suffering my caring too much about them mourning over me...

Any other robots know this feel?
>>
>>37508015
Yeah. I think my mom knows it's going to happen eventually though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.